Five Star Call Centers

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 112 értékelés megmutatása

Supportive staffDifferent accounts

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good place to work. Accounts are easy to learn. Stress-free environment. Management is helpful. Work from home option. Equipment is mailed to you and they help you set up.

Pro érvek

Work from home Employee discounts on certain retail accounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Weekly pay, but not worth the hassle!

WEEKLY PAY is great, but the micromanagement is not worth it! Training is nearly nonexistent, get docked on call reviews for rules/policies you didn’t know existed due to poor training. management is not supportive and quick to threaten corrective action on simple mistakes happening because there is not proper training.

Easy Work

The work was easy, except you are trained for several campaigns and the pay does not increase. If you are looking for a quick paycheck this would be the job for you as it is very easy to ger hired.

2022, augusztus 15.
Thank you for the feedback. There are possible increases with pay pending attendance & performance after 90 days and then twice a year there after. You can level up adding additional campaigns and that information is looked at during your bi-annual reviews as well as your compensation it just does not occur immediately.

Great company, 10/10 recommend working here!

Five star call centers is by far the best company I have and still am working for. I don’t plan on leaving. I love the account I work for, I love what I do, I love assisting the customers. My manager is incredible as well as HR. This company has improved my skills and I have been able to utilize my skills with the account I work on! I love this company and the account!! 10/10 recommend. Great company!

2022, augusztus 1.
Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to have you on the Five Star team!

The job was easy and the management was great

The job was easy and the management was great but have bad work life balance and scheduling though I was told I would have a better schedule waited 2 months nothing happened.

2022, július 25.
Thank you for the feedback. We do hire you into a schedule that you must remain in for the first 90 days. Changes are evaluated after that and are approved or denied to the best of our ability pending business needs.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Horrible

It was an absolute terrible place to work. No one ever knew what they were doing and the management is atrociously pitiful. The grace periods and rules that are suppose to apply do not which makes it impossible to keep up with attendance errors. They are trained to tell read a script when giving up warnings but never actually help you at succeeding your assignments or task their company is a sham. It’s lack of resolution to any issues.

2022, július 10.
We are sorry to hear about your experience but appreciate you sharing this information. We would be interested in visiting with you for additional feedback. If you would like to set up a time to discuss please reach out to to hiring@fivestarcallcenters.com.

Horrible management, horrible pay, horrible work environment

The most horrible place to work, pay is horrible and the management and supervisors are heartless. I wasted my time working there. They move you all around so you don't get comfortable and have the most incompetent people supervising you and pay you a fistful of crumbs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive they make sure you work constantly

Don't communicate training in horrible not good trainers and quick to fire on any thing. Constantly watch to make sure your on task working in an office is more flixible that working for them from home.

2022, április 11.

Rushed Training, No Management Support, Will fire you for mistakes you made without helping you correct them or coaching

I worked here for about a month tops. We had a week of extremely bare bones training, the program we were taking calls from and putting information into was built in the 1990s and barely ran correctly. The management in our training would just have us listen to calls 90% of the one week we were training. We were barely trained on the program we needed to use or shown what to do. Once we got put onto the phones it was like being thrown to the wolves, the support chat had 0 support. You would ask a question and no one would help you. You could call their "help line" and no one would know what to do to help you. So your best option was to try to help the customer to the best of your ability. About two weeks in I got canned because "I had messed up on a few orders" and instead of correcting me and showing me how to properly do things I guess it was easier for them to just can me. I guess this way of training and canning going well for them since I always see them hiring. The equipment they provide only works 50% of the time. The double screens don't work and turn off on you. They send you a cheap computer set up to connect to the monitors that also barely works.Find a job elsewhere. Applying for this place and thinking I could make a career out of it was a waste of my time.

2022, február 26.
We are sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to visit with us so we can look into your concerns please reach out to hiring@fivestarcallcenters.com and we can set up time to chat.

Don't even do it

There is NO communication between the Hiring Dept., and the IT Team. I waited 1 week to be called to set up the "cheap" computer system they sent. They called 2 days that I was NOT scheduled for, then NEVER called again. Then on the day training starts, the trainer calls to see WHY I am not in training. WELL, if there was communication between depts., I would glady be there.

No communication, Cheap computers

Great co-worker's, fun environment

I enjoyed working at Five Star Call Centers. Lots of people will help, if they have time. I love you could call someone higher up, if you couldn't figure it out. I did not enjoy having a huge workload. I got very overwhelmed, if I was having a bad mental health day.

Relaxing

Thhe job is easy the pqy is good all you have to do is be your best self, And treat all cqllers with basic integrity and respect. They evem have plenty of ot for the workaholics which only takes volunteers.

Kontra érvek

Got yo schedule PTO far in advance if at all possible

Productive fun

It was a nice place to work for, trained well on what to do & lots of help on the floor. Management was nice. Food was provided on holidays. Good hours, pretty good flexibility. Nice pace with the calls.

Pro érvek

Good hours, pretty good flexibility. Nice pace with the calls.

Kontra érvek

I think the pay could be more, I personally did not like schedule changes weekly / bi-weekly w a day out of the weekend included.

Great Work Place

If I could give the Company over 5 stars I would, great company to work for and great team mates. The pay is good and great hours. I love the work from home part.

Pto

Lunch break

Fun place to work

I had a good time at the call center. Pay is decent for the work you do. If you’re taking HR calls, it can get kind of stressful, but overall easy. I loved the office I was in before they went remote

Schedule, work from home

Workload
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Many accounts to be trained on with lack of resources

You will be trained for maybe a week in the classroom and the rest of the time taking calls on the floor. The accounts are mostly simple including order entry, credit card transactions, subscription enrollment, and more. Although simple accounts, the customers expect more from you and so do supervisors but neither supervisors nor your account guide will be much help because some supervisors are not trained on your accounts or have been CS Reps.

Easy paycheck, decent co-workers

Kontra érvek

Lack of dedication to training and you may get calls for accounts you weren't trained on
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

As a whole the company is ok

The company isn’t bad, there are some great things involving the company. However, I was in a position where I was training new hires basically for free. No mention of moving up in the position and lack of support from supervisor led me to leave.

Good coworkers

Unsupportive management

Good company

Good company, lots of upset clients though. Wish training was longer to learn to deal with customer issues. Technical issues during training made it hard to be prepared for starting work.

Good company

Low pay, training short

Fun place to work

Everyone gets along not much stress. If you want to work from home this is the job for you. Working from home is highly encouraged. The pay could be better. But overall a good place to work.

Atmosphere

Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Chill and relaxed work environment, before work-at-home.

I worked for Five Star Call Centers for a year and a half. It was a good job and good company to work for, at first. Then, the longer I worked for Five Star, I started to notice that management doesn't value their employees enough or express it to them at all, they also made it clear to me that they don't care that you are human and have a life outside of the job that can affect your work, even if you are working from home (ex: being sick, family emergencies, personal emergencies, etc). However, I will miss working with people that I enjoyed being around and the awesome customers that touched my heart, that I had the privilege of speaking with on a daily basis. Overall, it isn't a "bad" company. I just did not have the best experience.

Pro érvek

I met and worked with some really good people here. My manager, and co-workers that became good friends.

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, low pay, uninterested and uncaring management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not the best for permanent employment

There is not much diversity within the workplace, no people of color in management, but all or mostly people of color below them. Most of the job is merely politics and promotion is based off whether they like you personally or not.

Great temporary employer

short breaks and lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Five Star Call Centers? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés