First Transit
3.1 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

First Transit Alkalmazotti bírálat

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1,846 értékelés megmutatása

fast paced

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
fast paced, learned to do deviations when requested. Management was available when needed. The hardest part of the job was keeping schedule when I had a deviation. Most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall I loved the job but the passengers were trash most of the time.

I think it’s a good company to work for. I would recommend. You bid every 3/4 months so if you can most often decide to keep your schedule or switch it up.

Pro érvek

Employee Appreciation Lunches/dinners/breakfast Most supervisors are really helpful

Kontra érvek

Mandatory overtime, no sick days if you have medical appts. The passengers are allowed to do whatever they want.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Managers, pay, hours, employees,overral job life and security

IN the beginining I was excited to be apart of the team. I felt a sense purpose. I felt like I belonged. I felt like I had support and help.But now ITS JUST A JOB! GET IN AND GET OUT. People are messy(INCLUDING MANAGERS) nobody has time for you BUT YET THEIR SIGN SAYS WE OFFER TRAINING AND SUPPORT. WE ARE HERE TO HELP! WE WANT YOU TO SUCCEED YEAH RIGHT. This is a pick and choose between favorites type of company.

Pro érvek

Off holidays and weekends(most of the time )

Kontra érvek

Training is a lie. Sign on bonus is a lie, Everyone has a chance is a lie, It's pick and choose between favorites.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It’s an okay job but pay could be better and there’s no real room for growth.

Working here for a long time and things are constantly changing which can be a bit stressful. Management could be better and more communicative. The pay is very low for the skills required to do the work.

Flexible and good benefits

Kontra érvek

Low pay, and high stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Loved the job but the environment is horrible

Management sucks, they don’t care about you the job itself drains you working holidays management also favoritism they use and abuse you. I loved working there but why shouldYou work hard if they don’t appreciate your hard work and life itself

Nothing at all

Kontra érvek

Horrible unhealthy environment to work at needs to be remodeled

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

No productive

Not a great place for advance, bad management, no team work, always working six days to make up 40. Bad pay for CDL. Management don't understand days off are personal . Not to be working and requesting your own days off.

Temporary work

No personal time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a great place to work. Managers are self-centered and the culture there is outdated

Find another place to work. Not a great place for work, life balance. Pay is low, and you deal with too many things to be treated like a child. Place could use retraining of all managers and upper management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you like to work, work, work and have no life this is the company for you.

The pay is okay. You get horrible schedules when you first start because it is a seniority based job. No set lunch, bad benefits, messy employees.

Pro érvek

Freedom while working, pay okay, you get to meet different people everyday

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, managers don’t listen to you, work holidays even if you’re off on that day

Horrible company

This job will mentally wear you down and no amount of money is worth it. Get you some experience and move around. Benefits sucks and Teamsters just want your money.. The Stewart s are garbage. Everything is a double standard when it comes to management. They're constantly looking for loopholes to screw you over.

Pro érvek

Free bus rides and flexible schedule

Kontra érvek

Management doesn't care about the employees.

A focused environment , which I liked that

Good experience overall, never had a problem with the pay settlements, offered fuel allowance, and opportunities to make extra money running on call routes

No micro manager

Kontra érvek

Didn't get much notice of assignment ending.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great pay and benefits. I got along with all my fellow emploees and managers. The best part was helping the handicapped.

Typical day and a rewarding one was driving handicapped passengers to their destinations and making life easier for them. The hardest part where the long day and traffic.

Pro érvek

Great money and benefits along with my fellow employees.

Kontra érvek

Long days and a lot of traffic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They do not follow CDC regulations even though they work with and for the public.

Training is poor. Seniority does not give you teaching qualifications. Trainer would fall asleep during class. Also, poor pay per Hr. Schedules were inconsistent I would start at 3:15 AM and be finished by 4 pm. Schedule would not be posted by the time I left and I had check on daily basis and told why I did not check my schedule. Management is poor to say the list.

Kontra érvek

Toxic culture for people with college degrees.

Stressful

I try to stay positive but this job made it hard. Management was unfair and rude. I felt like I was there more than at home and I was always in a bad two hours in
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lack of Respect for Employees and Seriously underpaid.

The company has typical corporate politics. They are all about saving their own behinds and they do not actually respect their workers. It's all about the bottomline. Forget about taking time off... they will burn you down to the ground. Terrible company to work for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

There’s nothing that stands out about First Transit.

There’s nothing that stands out about First Transit. Management is very unprofessional, and inconsistent. There are constant changes and not for the better. Training is not thorough and only recently did the pay match up with the duties required. I only stayed as long as I did because First Transit is located 5mins from my house.

Pro érvek

Location, Pay has been increased, Hiring process is effortless, Union job, Pension, Great for someone without children

Kontra érvek

Unprofessional, No flexibility, Inconsistent, low morale.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It is ok. Short staffed so overworked. Management is not the most trusting.

It is an ok place to work. Overworked due too short on staff. Long days and you deal with rude passengers frequently. They are forgiving on time off if you have family emergencies.

Flexible on time off.

Kontra érvek

overworked...management will take advantage of you and your time

Great Place to work. A lot of hours

I was upper management and enjoyed the work. Paid pretty well. The communication wasn't the best and worked unscheduled late nights and weekends. Our drivers had a union which was very difficult to work with. Received phone calls 24/7 and weekends, even though we didn't run a lot of weekends

Work is fairly east

Hours, Holidays, breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to work,hood people,good wages

It's everything I was looking for at the moment,and still now,it's just some of the driving rules I think are way too strict,but I'm glad I got a chance to work there,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Friendly staff and accepting of diversity in hiring policy.

Good : The starting pay is fair for the position and the project manager has given employees an oportunity to work out of state when available.Bad : A lack of consistant work due to the pandemic that is of no fault to the company.Notes : This is a good job for retirees who choose to work part-time looking to earn some disposable income but not for someone looking to earn a living. Of course I can't speak for the full-time employees as I only sought part-time employment.Summary : This is a good company to work for and in my position, management does a good job and cares about it's employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Flexible schedules and option for overtime a plus

Good place to work. Management always eager to help employee but does expect same in return from employee. A lot of overtime available. They supply uniforms also.

Kontra érvek

Healthcare too costly for benefit level

Choose McDonald's - Same pay, less stress

Each level of management operates as an island unto itself. Absolutely no coordination in the workforce. At best, you will be told to just disregard or ignore rude coworkers. Simply a bad work environment.

Bad work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: First Transit? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3.0Céges kultúra
  • Vállalatok
  • First Transit
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?