Firestone Complete Auto Care

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 393 értékelés megmutatása

They could do better!

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I worked for this company for 6 years. They push productivity and training is pushed to the wayside. Team members are unwilling to help, because it takes away from their own productivity. The company motto is save the customer money by paying the technicians less for doing the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overworked, no help from upper management

They over with you. You have no one from upper management backing you up. They only care about numbers and don’t care what you have to do to get the numbers. Won’t hire anyone to help. Understaffed. I’m always exhausted and completely unhappy working here. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone.

Decent pay

No life outside of work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Horrible place to work. Toxic culture. No breaks. Over worked. Unrealistic expectations from corporate

I was a lead tech here for almost a decade. Terrible work/life balance. 12 hour days, 6 days a week. They cannot hire anybody so the stores are extremely understaffed. As a lead tech I was forced to ignore good paying repair work to focus on flat repairs, tires and oil changes because we had no help. 75% of my work load was GS work. You do the work of 2-3 people everyday. No lunch breaks or rest breaks because you are so busy. Constantly stay late after a 12hr shift (for tires or oil changes) because managers sell more than you can handle. Completely unrealistic expectations from upper corporate managment. They do not care what it takes to hit sales goals, they just expect you to get it done or else. So many time consuming rules and processes to follow on every single car. Rules on top of rules. Very over bearing and smothering. Micro mangement to the extreme. No torches, bench grinders, or welders allowed. Every car requires someone to double check you lift points, double check drain plug/filter, double check wheel torque, check all 4 tires with chalk for imperfections/nails, hang car key on door mirror, full inspection sheet, sign offs etc which is IMPOSSIBLE to accomplish due to the excessive workload and lack of help in the shop. Everyday I went home mad and frustrated. This is not a good company to work for. Every person I worked with was not happy with their respective job. Sales people started selling services that werent being performed because of the pressure to hit sales goals. Selling alignments that werent done. Marking up parts prices or doubling labor charges -

Health insurance was decent

Kontra érvek

No lunch breaks, excessive workload, micromanagement, tons of rules, long hours

Do not work here

Expect you to work 70-80 hours only to bring home 30- 40 hours weekly but don’t care if you have no work or if you make your 30 hour guarantee. Manager will not hold to your warranty if you quit or even return calls.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

F up ticket system, but good place to start and learn

They teach you from scratch (pretty awesome). But have to fight with other teammate over bay and ticket. They basically hang tickets (ticket=individual job) on the hanger, and any tech available takes it.So what some people do is just grab ticket, pull them in the bay and continue with the job they were doing.This is why we have to fight over bay and tickets.No matter what you work hard for the place, you'll get paid the least if you don't play along.If you are p of s, this is perfect place for you ^^

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

the people in this environment aren't looking to help the next person just themselves

they do not care about doing things the right way they just want to make the money on the big jobs and not sell the work recommended by the technician

I worked there a lo3mg time ago

It's been so long I cant remember it was many years ago. I left because it was stressful enviornment as service writer. Customers aren't nice tjey just want their cars prioritized not happening

Customers abusive

Firestone

They make the lube techs work every weekend and they don't care how they feel about it and they don't pay good at all. They don't even try and show you things so you can eventually become a main line tech.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company to grow with they like to promote from within.

This is a company that what you put in is what it gives you in return. This is a service company some people say it’s retail and it does have some overlap with jobs of that nature. But understand it’s about taking care of the customer while educating yourself and then in their automotive needs. I held positions from retail sales associate to store manager.

Ok of a place

Time I was there,there was no on duty store manager except for last 3 months of my employment.they brought in an out of state from another store for a position which I asked to be put.they liked to do things to get employees out faster.

Close to home

Discriminate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No work/life balance, poor managment including favoritism and expecting flat rate employees to do hourly employees job with no compensation.

You’re just a number and as replaceable as can be, they let you know that by how they take your hours, make you do free work and then give you a hard time for taking your pto.

Fast paced work

Been with the company almost 6 years. I have no real life outside of work. Most of that is by choice but if your a hard worker and like ti get dirty then Firestone is a great company.

Pay, spiffs.

Long work weeks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to start and learn and grow as you work friendly coworkers not so much flexibility on schedule hours on and will have to work most holidays but still good place

It’s very fun

It’s very fun and all, but I thought I was going to be working 40 hours a week but they put me as 25 hours a week. The staff is fun and very friendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun environment with the right people

You get to work it a variety of different cars that allow you to expand your knowledge in the automotive field. So far I’ve been able to work with different teammates that make the environment very fun and enjoyable to work.

Productive and promotion worthy

Was allowed to self promote form within. Easy target goals to achieve. Decent atmosphere depended on the location. Very competitive atmosphere during my time with company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Corporate will always side with the customer, even if they are unreasonable.

you cannot fire an employee even if they are clearly on heavy drugs, you can’t even have them random drug tested, I have seen this first hand, they don’t care if you have a life, or a family, all that matters is if you can push all the things they want you to sell, you’re nothing but a number to them.

Money

Kontra érvek

No voice, never being around family or friends, always getting screamed at by Karens, being told to sell, sell, sell, having to do the area managers job even though I’m only an assistant manager, being told you could be doing better after blowing budget out of the water, nothing is never good enough.

Can make some money

It does have a place to make some good money if you really worked hard, being fat rate kinda sucks when there is work. Being a younger tech can suck as far as jobs go but.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Understaffed, underpaid, HR is very difficult to get in touch with

Always busy but always understaffed, the shop will sometimes have only 1 service rep with only 1 technician for the entire day. Corporate does not pay well. They will not give you a raise even with ourstanding performance. Corporate does not really care about work environment. No break room, no drinking water provided, no wifi. HR is very difficult to get in touch, very confusing HR process.

Good employee discount

Kontra érvek

Healthcare, low pay, unfair pay. Always pressured by upper management.

Stressful Environment, Dog Eat Dog

Busy location, technicians fighting over bays. Everyone and their mom brings their huge trucks with 325 tires for balancing and rotation. Work hours are not flexible.

Overworked and Underpaid

Mechanics are not apprieciated and under paid. They are the ones pretty much running the shop and does the most but nothing is done for them to show apprieciation. The front guys gets all the raises, bonuses, and benifits while doing the bare minimum. Upper management is extremely poor and do not make good decisions. Used to be a okay company to work for but is now going down the drain.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Firestone Complete Auto Care? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,0/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Firestone Complete Auto Care
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?