Munkavállalói értékelés – FedEx

Összes értékelés megtekintése – FedEx

Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Relations with shipping worldwide.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2018, augusztus 7.
A typical day at work is receiving holds, opening the front counter, working on issue packages as well and handling walk in customers. As a front facing staff we need to be always in our best mood and understand and empathize with the customer and help as much as possible at store level. There are restrictions throughout the shipping world and we need to be on our toes to catch the unlikely items that would be prohibited in certain countries. We are set with a large list of responsibilities that need to be followed at all times. The workplace is a relatively good place to be, the majority of the time we are faced with being short staffed and that would be the hardest part, we were given 12 hour shifts because of this issue and the hardest part is that we were expected to do these long shifts. It is mentally and physically exhausting. The people; both customers and co-workers are extremely enjoyable and we genuinely have a friendship.
Pro érvek
The people
Kontra érvek
Long hours, lack of staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – FedEx

The credit
PACKAGE HANDLER FEDEX (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterloo, IA2020, február 17.
Job is very demanding, but the management is aware and credits you for them overly demanding days. Everyday is a new day to hear your voice heard and hard work seen.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2020, február 17.
Pay is good .
Work hours are good .
Just have to be a fast pace worker .
A nice second job to have .
Hardest part about the job is finish on time and you get no breaks .
Typical day at work is coming there for 4-5 hours sweating working hard then you leave lol .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van