Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – FedEx

You need to know someone

Munka és magánélet aránya
Munkahelyi kultúra
2019, február 22.
I enjoyed working for Fedex. However, after years when i tried to apply for management. I spoke to all of my supervisors even the ones above my own in the store to make them aware i wanted to improve my skills and be a manager. Well for 6 months i tried over and over again. But it never went through the position i applied for was given to someone else with no skills in our business coming from another company. I was very angry with the decisions they made when i have been training to be a manager. My original hiring manager saw my skills but when she left (retired) i was left in the dark. No one to help me to move up. SO YOU NEED TO KNOW SOMEONE TO GET MOVED UP IN POSITION. Its not fair! I will not recommend Fedex unless its only temporarily. I am a veteran with enough leadership skills. But Fedex lost a good person and working employee. Good luck on their business. They will "manage." Also what i noticed too in different locations the people who are managers suck! I had to step up and find solutions or connect with customers to come back for Fedex.
Értékelések kategória szerint
Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
5,0
Céges kultúra
Pro érvek
Health Benefits
Kontra érvek
short breaks (or none), management doesn't keep their word, they pump you up for something but never falls through
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés