Munkavállalói értékelés – FedEx

Összes értékelés megtekintése – FedEx

Munkahelyi kultúra
A high sress and time driven print production and shipping environment.
Lead Center Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2013, március 25.
A typical day at work includes coming in to start my shift and getting familar with all of the projects we have going on. The majority of my day is spent managing my team members to insure that they get dont correctly and on time. I also work on special projects for the store such as: printing and displaying in store signage, insuring that the retail floor correctly follows our planograms, managing the inflow of projects, among many other things.

Being a part of managment has made me learn that the key to having a solid team is trust. If your team can trust you they will work harder for you and as a solid unit.

Our co-workers are a well oiled machine. There is a level of trust that I worked very hard to obtain and maintain. We all get along great and any problems are dealt with in a timely manner.

The hardest part of my job is making sure that the projects get done correctly and on time. With this fast paced world everyone wants their project done now. Seeing as how I dont say no to a projct turn time it gets stressful. But we are very succesful and do what needs to be done.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping out our customers. There is nothing better than really making someones day or helping them out in a stressful situation
Pro érvek
good health insurance
Kontra érvek
can be stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – FedEx

Munkahelyi kultúra
Casual Place to work but won't learn anything
Senior Entry Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gardena, CA2020, január 23.
Training is not a strong suit and processes are broken down so you don't learn anything. People are good and friendly but not the best workers or the easiest to work with.
Pro érvek
Security
Kontra érvek
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Good job
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2020, január 23.
Good job good working invorment good manger's good hours good schedule pays well nice job invorment easy to get to pays weekly easier to get more hours I was very easy to understand work job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van