Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – FedEx

A high sress and time driven print production and shipping environment.

Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
2013, március 25.
A typical day at work includes coming in to start my shift and getting familar with all of the projects we have going on. The majority of my day is spent managing my team members to insure that they get dont correctly and on time. I also work on special projects for the store such as: printing and displaying in store signage, insuring that the retail floor correctly follows our planograms, managing the inflow of projects, among many other things.

Being a part of managment has made me learn that the key to having a solid team is trust. If your team can trust you they will work harder for you and as a solid unit.

Our co-workers are a well oiled machine. There is a level of trust that I worked very hard to obtain and maintain. We all get along great and any problems are dealt with in a timely manner.

The hardest part of my job is making sure that the projects get done correctly and on time. With this fast paced world everyone wants their project done now. Seeing as how I dont say no to a projct turn time it gets stressful. But we are very succesful and do what needs to be done.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping out our customers. There is nothing better than really making someones day or helping them out in a stressful situation
Értékelések kategória szerint
Pro érvek
good health insurance
Kontra érvek
can be stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?