Munkavállalói értékelés – FedEx

Összes értékelés megtekintése – FedEx

Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a fun place to work, however you work hard for the money you make!
Sr OPS Admin/ QA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  E Syracuse, NY2019, július 22.
Fed Ex is a place you can grow and advance fairly quickly! The people I have worked with have been fun and work together as a team! It is very fast paced and we must work together to get the drivers out in a timely manner! There are always new things to learn and changes come all the time. Fed Ex is ever growing with the changes in the culture, keeping up with and excelling with their competition.
Our managment team is very helpful and work with us to make sure we succeed in all that we do.
For me the hardest part of the job is dealing with some of the customers, who can be difficult at times! I need to keep them happy and still go by the rules set by the contracts our drivers work under.
The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to work with the people I do, having the freedom to enjoy my job (which I do) and after the sort is over I can work at my own pace to get things done.

További munkavállalói értékelések – FedEx

Dont work here
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2020, február 21.
This place not only smelled like booty it was a booty of a job in general.This place askes way too much and pay wayy to low.If I could go back in time I would go back to stop me from working here.Its a waste of my time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a decent company and they do pay well.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Piedmont, SC2020, február 21.
They don't act like they care about their employees as much as I think they should. A lot of times the don't care what's going on with anyone it's just push all the time.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van