Munkavállalói értékelés – FedEx

Összes értékelés megtekintése – FedEx

Unfair
Quality Assurance Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, november 13.
I felt I was treated unfairly. I was paid less than the other 5 people on the team. But I was multi trained to work in the office as fill in. Going in at 1:30 am which was not my normal time of 5 am. I am not sure if it was because the color of my skin or my boss didn’t care for me. I was the only person with this color on the team. They gave me a cake when I left. Told me I did great they hated to loose me. When I tried to come back all within the same year my boss told me I had to start from the bottom unloading-trucks

További munkavállalói értékelések – FedEx

Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a military minded type of environment.
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, december 5.
Working for the assembly line helped me as a person understand different type of products. This also helped me understand people nation through their silence. There was no phones could be into the work area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start career if you can handle the management
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Trenton, NJ2019, december 5.
They do not care what other job you have or your scheduling for either job. They want you in or they’ll right you out just as fast. Most coworkers are nice and most managers are supportive. If you can handle some tense energys and the fast paces environment then your good. Plus side they have good benefits if you work long enough.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van