Munkavállalói értékelés – FedEx

Összes értékelés megtekintése – FedEx

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex can be a great place to work but you have to be able to over look the discrimination and the unfair things that you have to face that comes from
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pocono Summit, PA2019, október 17.
Fedex was considered home to me for many years. I had to overcome all the negativity that made it a bad place to be and dwell on the positive things and people. While doing that I inspired fellow workers encouraged them to overcome the obstacles that they faced on and off the job. Me helping them helped me and encouraged me to try to make a difference. But I learned that the change has to come from the people on top first and then it can trickle down the company.
Pro érvek
Pay, hours, Benefits, location
Kontra érvek
Discrimination, Favoritisms, unfair
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – FedEx

Great
Parts Coordinator / Mechanic Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, november 17.
Great place to work took great care of me and my family over the years I worked for them. I was very happy to go to work every day. When I retired from FedEx Freight it was hard choice to make because it's more than a place to work it like a extended family. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
I enjoy my job at Fed Ex
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Coast, FL2019, november 17.
The work is not hard and the systems are easy to learn. It is a fast paced job. Everyone seems to work together so that no one is left behind. We all make sure the packages get delivered in a timely manner.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van