Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – FedEx

Very unprofessional

Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
2019, március 12.
I worked for 1 week, 50 hours in 4 days. I haven't worked since late September so I went from doing nothing to nonstop lifting stuff & being gone 12 hour days. Of course I was going to be dire & exhausted but I kept going. I twisted my back but was fine to go in but the boss told my trainer to just drop me off at my car without ever talking to me. I went to the Drs to make sure it was just that I was out of shape & got a Drs note to return a day later. I called/text my boss to make sure I was all good to go back & he said he would call me back & he never did. His wife was the person who hired me but she works for a company that handles the hiring. I had to call/text her to get told "this isn't working out" no explanation nothing. The BOSS couldn't even talk to me when I had him on the phone, he told me he would call me back & I waited hours before texten his wife who is not an employee of FedEx & she told me. I worked close to 50 hours got paid for 42 & 1$ less than i was told.
Értékelések kategória szerint
Céges kultúra
Pro érvek
Not sure of any
Kontra érvek
Management is lousy, set up of trucks unorganized adds an extra hour plus to your day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?