Munkavállalói értékelés – FedEx

Összes értékelés megtekintése – FedEx

Very unprofessional
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, ME2019, március 12.
I worked for 1 week, 50 hours in 4 days. I haven't worked since late September so I went from doing nothing to nonstop lifting stuff & being gone 12 hour days. Of course I was going to be dire & exhausted but I kept going. I twisted my back but was fine to go in but the boss told my trainer to just drop me off at my car without ever talking to me. I went to the Drs to make sure it was just that I was out of shape & got a Drs note to return a day later. I called/text my boss to make sure I was all good to go back & he said he would call me back & he never did. His wife was the person who hired me but she works for a company that handles the hiring. I had to call/text her to get told "this isn't working out" no explanation nothing. The BOSS couldn't even talk to me when I had him on the phone, he told me he would call me back & I waited hours before texten his wife who is not an employee of FedEx & she told me. I worked close to 50 hours got paid for 42 & 1$ less than i was told.
Pro érvek
Not sure of any
Kontra érvek
Management is lousy, set up of trucks unorganized adds an extra hour plus to your day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – FedEx

Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and enjoyable company to work for.
Dockworker/ Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2020, január 17.
Worked the morning shift loading trailers for local delivery. Enjoyed the people i worked with and the supervisors i worked under. Hardest part would be the winters because it was open bays so the weather was very cold in the winter.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Drivers
Delivery Driver (Non- CDL) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Emporia, VA2020, január 17.
It was ok I just got tired of running from job and pay was low. I also got tired of lifting heavy furniture. Men didn’t tell really want to help if needed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van