FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

298 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 683 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to feel like a slave this job is for you!
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2020, január 18.
It became obvious to me after working here that this is a revolving door job for either fit or dumb people. The managers are not qualified. Extra effort is only awarded with a higher workload and the expectation to improve upon that new higher workload
Fun place to work
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2020, január 12.
Fedex was a very production centered workplace. Meeting
quotas was the our assignment for the day.Coming up with workplace solutions was rewarded by promotions.
warehouse operative
Warehouse Operative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire2020, január 8.
a really nice and friendly place to work. fast paced environment but lots of support to get to know the job. Good management who were there to help if I had any problems.
Horrible management
FedEx Warehouse worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olive Branch, MS2020, január 7.
FedEx supply chain. highly overworked, low pay for the work you are doing. Lying management & favoritism, Was told I would work 6:30 am to 3 only to be out on 10 hours and mandatory 8 hours on Saturdays. Now being forced to work sundays. Your job is threatened daily.
N/a
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2019, december 21.
It was a great job. It feels like a workout at times but most importantly is work . Get paid every week on Friday good money good job location and a lot of good ppl.
Great!
General Warehouse/Picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, IN2019, december 14.
Fantastic! You get what you give. There is no better place to work and earn than FedEx. Wish I would have started my career there. The people are fantastic and the work environment is progressive.
Global
Warehouse Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  SBMA, Free Port Zone2019, december 13.
Very big difference to other companies I know culture ,share knowledge,more training,wave system, flexible, more benefits,jumpseat privilege,rice subsidiary,13mos.
fun fast paced
Temporary Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massachusetts2019, december 12.
Great company Enjoyed learning different tasks loved scanning packages and finding right spot for packages. Plastic wrapping was hard for me but small packages were the easiest to find proper spots for.
Fast paced
Warehouse Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2019, december 9.
Teamwork all round and face-paced productive, enjoy the work area and bettering yourself every day with good people. Great company to work for Long Term.
Great place
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, december 3.
The place is hard work when sorting out mail of all sizes but a great workout overall. Management is great and the team leaders are helpful as well and give great advice. The only down side is the limit of hours you work but, there are opportunities to get additional hours in as well.
Lovite
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2019, november 3.
It was a good job I would work there again I love doing it for my first job I was unloading and loading back I was doing it very well it helps me stronger and work well with other people
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were a good comply to work for
Warehouse Operative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Claydon2019, november 1.
We startd at 5am unloading a lorry in to warehouse then help drives load there van then in the afternoon we wood unload van and put parcels in cages then load it on to the lorry
Warehouse responsibilities
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, október 31.
Handling packages, loading and unloading packages, maintain an organized facility. I excelled in a work environment where you were obligated to work in groups.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
It was a great job
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairforest, SC2019, október 31.
FedEx was great I loved the work Because it was simple and easy, couldn’t keep it because of family issue thankfully that’s not a problem anymore and I would like to start somewhere new.
Great Job
Fed Ex Ground Warehouse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Windsor Locks, CT2019, október 31.
Enjoyed working here
During the season time it’s a little ruff but overall the job was a Great experience good teamwork nice pay n not to long of hou
Not enough training
Warehouse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Receiving2019, október 30.
They Only gave me one day of training then put alone and I got in trouble by supervisor for mistakes I made but they were still training other new people
Fun workplace
Warehouse worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Snetterton, Norfolk2019, október 28.
Nice work, fine people, clear rules. the possibility of development and promotion to a higher position. internal courses. attention to regulations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great job
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Breinigsville, PA 180312019, október 28.
This is a great company to work for with plenty of room for job advancements within the company. You do not need to be there years to advance. All you need to do is work hard for you to advance.
Na
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cudahy, WI2019, október 26.
Warehouse worker organize separate boxes.. put boxes on pellets... Cleaning lifting put odd numbers on one side even numbers on the other side and we had lift out on palllets
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, október 24.
I enjoyed working for this company because I had fun and work was taken very seriously. It is a great place to work. They also value their employees. Loved it!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van