Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Truck Driver

253 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 134 értékelés megtekintése
Good Company
It is a good company for those starting a career, as people are very professional and provide you with the necessary support for the good performance of your work. I recommend it to anyone starting their career ..
Great place to grow
Opportunity to advance the industry. We all work together for the greater good. Family and safety are paramount. The management allows you to make your medical and dental appointments and is generally concerned about your family’s welfare.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management skills, unwilling to help benefit its employees
FedEx ground is an ill managed company. With no regards for the safety of its employees, willfully sending them out into a global pandemic with decades old equipment with no PPE or concern for the employees health.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay but the worst company I’ve worked for
The leadership is some of the worst and feel as if you shouldn’t question anything they say nor do they work with you to do more then just what you do. The pay is great but they hire to many people so you’ll only make the bare minimum
Pro érvek
Great pay per hr and mile
Everything else
Great
Good company to work for great people good environment they treat you well most of the time with a smile on their face and always safety place to be in
Flexibility
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Slow seasons
During slow seasons it’s hard to complete a full 40 hour week. But when it’s busy work is great and fun. You can make a really great living working at FeDex.
Pro érvek
When there is work it’s great.
Not enough hours.
Fun work place
I was able to attend safety classes, the most enjoyable part of the job is working with customers and meeting new people. I ran long hauls for Fedex and they gave my company a chance to run under their company..
bonus
healthcare
Great money and benefits
Great money and benefits as long as you can survive the first 20 years! Seniority is EVERYTHING!! New hires get the leftovers and do more dock work than actual truck driving. SO until you've outlasted the senior drivers you get cut often and work hourly on the dock. My last week with FedEx was on labor day week, I got 8 hours holiday pay and 2.5 hours on the dock. That was after being there a year and a half!!
Diverse work environment
Great company to work for and room for growth. Many opportunities to learn different aspects of the operation as a whole. Neet new people and many opportunities to satisfy customers experience.
3,0
Private contractor
Fed ex home delivery paid wages by the package.(not paid per hour) No benefits are provided to workers. Learned a lot about business at this job and I really enjoyed the culture.
FedEx Freight P&D
I've been with the company for around 4 years now and honestly it has been the best LTL company I have ever worked for. The culture is great, it's really focused on saftey and not just production.
Pro érvek
Great pay and decent benefits package. Most of the people here are great.
Kontra érvek
Starting out with low seniority you will have different work hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for.
Great company to work for. Management was extremely positive and encouraging, as were the rest of the office staff. Ongoing training and safety meetings were implemented throughout the year. Fellow drivers were always willing to help each other especially during weather that was difficult to handle. Safety of drivers was always a priority which certainly helped with moral.
The runs that were offered were steady, Monday to Friday which is an asset in planning outside of employment.

Incentives included activities such as, driver appreciation days, golf tournaments, bowling and driver's Olympics, which always helped to boost moral and maintain employee loyalty.
Wow
Your at the mercy of others and whom is the favorite to Linehaul and or your contractor. my contractor made us go 3weeks without heat in the winter time. Has no concern of your health. I am asthmatic and when my codriver would take off my contractor would drive with me. He would smoke regardless and on a regular basis even after pointing it out more times then I care to count.. contractors lie about the job or your pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast paced but never felt like a job to me.
Loved this job but because of long hiring process, mistakes were made on my end and unfortunately this job slipped through my fingers. Loved the people and the environment. Would definitely recommend.
Ramp truck driver
Part time , station to station. Early am shift work Tuesday thru Saturday. Help with air packages, unload aircraft and load truck with freight .deliver packages to wharehouse .move empty canisters yo proper wharehouse.
Great company
I loved working for this company and recommend it to anyone that want to go for their own personal goals. You will have to put in a few years before you start seeing better pay, take a long time to get $$
Great vacation and Benifits
Kontra érvek
Take too long to get top pay
1,0
what can I say....
A typical day at work consist of co workers talking about each other.
Management are bigger bullies then the co workers. They hire family members and cover up for each other.

there is no workplace culture

the hardest part of the job was dealing with the office politics

the most enjoyable part of the job is leaving everyday....
medical insurance
manager and co workers
Safety Oriented and Strong Employee Communication
I enjoyed working for FedEx Freight, and were it not for the fact I moved out of a hub area I would still be there! The supervisors were attentive and listened to driver/dock worker input and safety... that was really an important factor in my working there. The company is very serious about safety. Which creates a work environment that is fun to work in.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, excellent supervisors to employee communication, genuine concern for our safety
Kontra érvek
Long hours if your a family man this is a con
flexible
it was a great experience , I recommend it .
Great part time job , fast easy , reliable , understanding with great benefits and a peaceful place to work
Typical day at work
Very good company good benifits exited to work there tought me alot of thing every body that works there always doing there best to keep the job as number 1 in the world.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx treats you like a number or chess piece. I experience poor communication from management and futher inconsideration when I needed leave for a sick family member.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés