Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 439 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Office runs with skeleton crews, mostly 1 person per shift. The number of products offered is too many to manage more than 3 at a time, leaving customers dissatisfied with turn around time for time sensitive projects.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx really cares about their employees and is sure to not overwork them. They ensure their customers are happy and work with their employees to make sure they are happy as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I intend on coming back to work in the south San Francisco branch. The managers are awesome and had alot of overtime. I loved loading and unloading for this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job requires a lot of physical labor but if balance right it is manageable. learnt the ins and out of a commercial shipper in the US. worked at many different stations throughout the sort facility.
lunch
short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Recommended for men only not a female job unless you like working like a man. I have got muscles now when I did not before. The job is hard. However I recommend you work two shifts if you want more money.
Pro érvek
Paid very well and its weekly
Kontra érvek
the work is so hard and heavy boxes and its very fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
was moved around a lot, if not for trade school and college might have been a great upcoming manager if I had pursued FedEx as a career. good experience and learning process.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some days were very slow and I had very little to do, but while in shipping, you have many challenges to overcome: ordering supplies, maintaining the area, packing and shipping out merchandise, making sure the back room was organized for inbound and outbound, and making sure you could get through the close out express rush. In production, there were always orders to do, even when there weren't customers coming in constantly. FedEx is a customer service based business, placing their customers at a top priority, but always backs up the policies and procedures and will always stand behind their employees when it comes to enforcing the policies. Every employee is encouraged to handle difficult situations and when support from management is needed, it is gotten.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get to collaborate with some interesting people daily. Working in shipping and production you are constantly moving and working with your hands to create the absolute solution for your customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always busy nice clientele base with good team members. There is a lot of job experience here dealing with shipping and printing services. The hardest part about the job is getting promoted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible direct management ! No support from the manager. They only lookout for their own benefit and the I just felt like number to them despite FedEx being awarded the best employers to work for. I guess I just had bad luck as it really didn't apply to my department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job for a workout. as a loader it is a physically demanding position but rewarding if you give it your all everyday. if you go in to work being lazy, then you will struggle. best part of the job is the workout and results you will get. I was part time at this company. great first job for the young people.
team work
short breaks short lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great and Positive place to work. Great management and decent pay. get benefits after 6 months of working. can work extra hours if they need you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Another pro would be that they are very flexible with your schedule. Now with the CONS: The customers that tend to shop at Aeropostale are rude and the majority of the time are foreign and do not know one bit of english. So you need to have great patience. Another CON would be that the managers seem to leave in less than a year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay for hard work but hours are difficult to work around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work in meet wonder co-worker if you love working fast pace then fed ex is it can move up fast if you put in hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the diversity also the different positions that are issued for you to work. A normal day at work would be me scanning packages and placing them on the belt. I've learned to work more swiftly and at a faster pace. The management at Fed Ex are friendly, loving, understandable and accepting. The hardest part of the job would be lifting over weight packages. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing my co-workers, because with out them, the job would not get done! I love them!
Pro érvek
Reward lunches, also discounts on the phone bill.
Short hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was typical labor work i was dam good at it had to leave do to school, i was about to start school so they let me go. Thank god.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get in one or two in the morning. You head to a morning meeting to know how many packages we have for the day.We sign in an head to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Does not respect employees period. Want employees to be a robot that has no emotions or families. Horrible managers who don't do anything to help, leave all the work to team members.
leaving the company
Kontra érvek
mostly how staff are treated
Munkahelyi kultúra
heavily cut hours on a regular basis. over worked while you are there and soo under payed. l'very been here for 7 years and I'm still treated like a piece of labor meat by the head office and local district managers, etc. This company is very disorganized and will look away anytime there is something illegal.
Pro érvek
at least a amlost steady pay check.
Kontra érvek
heavy cut hour on a regular basis. over worked while you are there and soo under payed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Office has been around for a while and before it adopted the name FedEx office it was known as Kinkos.Recently the management here has become sharp and unwilling to accomodate to ones personal life. The schedules went from being flexible to firm; i was forced to work a five day overnight position including weekends. I currently work at a 24 hour store where i've work an overnight position alone for the past four months. Though i'm not sure what the protocol is for employees working by themselves, i don't feel particularly safe working a two-three man shift alone.I'm not sure exactly what happened over the past few years but the impression i get is that some managers care more about the payroll than employee safety.
Pro érvek
unpaid lunch, low pay, unrealistic expectations, dirty eating area
Kontra érvek
working alone, machines never work, rude customers
További FedEx-értékelések megtekintése