Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Team Leader állásra itt: Memphis, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
56 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 433 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Throughout the whole experience it’s a great job to have you can learn a lot. Sometimes you have a lot pressure on you as a lead. It’s a fast past job, however you can learn a lot and advance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx evolved a workers mentality for future and better results for today and tomorrow. The hub Gave tools necessary to drive men and women for growth and opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for employment Equal opportuntity Great management team Great benefits Teach n develops you Flexible schedule Understandable Self discipline
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my area I may assist one of my colleagues scan freight in the containers or i may push off freight on our walkway and i also help with loading the planes too.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at. Very nice place and nice people. Very clean and friendly people. Great hours and shifts. Great place to work at and for all ages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work at a fast pace and be productive and insured that all of the package get scanned and put in the proper cantner and to the right gate to get put on the right plane
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are many opportunities for advancement. They have great benefits. They offer many discounts for many places throughout Memphis and tend to give out sport tickets. Overall it's one of the best qualities in Memphis.
Pro érvek
Nice pay and flexible hours and many opportunities for advancement.
Very unsafe environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend FedEx as an employer because of great opportunities the company has to offer. FedEx have a lot of different programs that can help you further your education as well.
Pro érvek
You can always advance in the company
Part time and full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
...I loved this job for many years. Intact it kept my attention which is hard to do. It was the love of my life for 5 years. Longer than any relationship I have ever had. Management is amazing! I loved my people and my team. It is a high energy, high stress job... and quite frankly that is where I thrive. I loved this job. Until I had a very unsafe incident. But I will not speak of it here. Fedex is a good job and has amazing benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work to also advance to other levels of work.Great benefits,good pay and good paid time off. You can also move up to several levels of management.
Great benefits
hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a wonderful company to move up in. The organization take the time out to teach you everything within the company. I have learned so much with the company and I'm looking forward continuing to exceed.
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and hours always want to promote and motivate workers the opportunity to change.safety is always important to the company.Always looking for new members to join
Great benefits
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hardest part of the day was when peak season was around. learned a lot from this job. I learned how to deal with people. Workplace culture was decent
hours
money
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can’t speak for others when I say that federal express isn’t a job for me. The managers there doesn’t care about anyone but themselves and product more the the workers. And to me that’s bad business, because safety would be the number one priority. Although they say safety is an priority their actions speak otherwise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Make sure all the package are put on the right line for them to upload on the plan. As team member i learned to work with about 15 to 25 people and placing them in the right prosation to make sure everything run smooth a possible.
The Pay
Kontra érvek
working in diffidrent types of weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed the experience of working with fedex and everyday was a good day working with other employees and learning the tools and having the tools needed in order to get the job done very effectively and efficiently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have a good amount of experience of leadership for about 3 to 4 years of help people. By Making their job easy to them and comfortable without make them feeling uncomfortable. I have great communication skills a team player and make sure everybody is safe at the job by following rules and Safely Procedure
Nice people
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good company to work for and I will be glad to go back if I had the time. The people are nice the work is not hard and the culture is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex has many accidents and don't pay fair. They also go by seniority so a lot of available positions you don't need experience which isn't ethical to me.
Good Benefits
Accidents
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am teamleader in my current position, I have learned never assume adult want to do a good job, all ages. Management is ever changing. The work culture is fast pace and stressful at times. The hardest part of the job is adding to your already overload job load. Good benefit are the most enjoyable about the job.
Great Benefits
over worked at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was money. That is all i can say. The benefits is why most people work for this company. They have very good benefits. Also 401k plan they will match.