Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
132 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 437 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I report to the terminal every morning and analyze the numbers and/or issues from the previous day for each driver. Then I make rounds from each truck to truck to communicate with the drivers and make sure the load is okay and without issues. I also check for maintenance and make necessary note for upcoming needed repairs. If need be, I fill in as driver or help out a driver in back-up vehicle.
Pro érvek
Not tied to a desk and get physical exercise
Heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx evolved a workers mentality for future and better results for today and tomorrow. The hub Gave tools necessary to drive men and women for growth and opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at Fedex for three years and my dad for over twenty years now, since there I had the opportunity to advance and grow as a person. But lately it doesn't feel like I'm growing in my job but that I am being used and not trained up for bigger things. I want to work in a job that values my hard work and dedication to what I do there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Throughout the whole experience it’s a great job to have you can learn a lot. Sometimes you have a lot pressure on you as a lead. It’s a fast past job, however you can learn a lot and advance.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked with FedEx Trade Networks for almost 14 years. I love my job, i love the people I work with. A typical day at my job consists of helping others daily to complete their daily tasks timely.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for employment Equal opportuntity Great management team Great benefits Teach n develops you Flexible schedule Understandable Self discipline
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management take advance of employees. Moving up into leadership position is who you know rather than what you know. You'll see a lot of young employees kiss up. workplaces culture is chill but everyone likes to talk rumors and everyone knows each other business.. kinda like high school btw.
Pro érvek
free lunches, flexible work hours
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my area I may assist one of my colleagues scan freight in the containers or i may push off freight on our walkway and i also help with loading the planes too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at. Very nice place and nice people. Very clean and friendly people. Great hours and shifts. Great place to work at and for all ages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's the same thing all day, everyday. I worked at FedEx Trade Networks and it's simply a call center...inbound and outbound. You call on shipments arriving in the US and get the missing information for the US Customs entry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work at a fast pace and be productive and insured that all of the package get scanned and put in the proper cantner and to the right gate to get put on the right plane
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greatly enjoyed my time spent at Federal Express. Was given many different opportunities to expand my skill-set and to take on training opportunities. Promotions are often internal and are employees are encouraged to apply for higher positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are many opportunities for advancement. They have great benefits. They offer many discounts for many places throughout Memphis and tend to give out sport tickets. Overall it's one of the best qualities in Memphis.
Pro érvek
Nice pay and flexible hours and many opportunities for advancement.
Very unsafe environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would consist of: - fast and hard work work conditions are pretty good, you must be able to multitask. -Be able to take up other job tasks -Fast paced environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pros: great benefits great pay for PT positions Many advancement opportunities Cons: Micromanagement is out of control upper management does not adhere to center managers requests Review: Overall Fedex Freight is a great company to work for. the benefits, compensations and flexibility are awesome. However, just be prepared to answer very small and silly questions about production that management will always complain to you about
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend FedEx as an employer because of great opportunities the company has to offer. FedEx have a lot of different programs that can help you further your education as well.
Pro érvek
You can always advance in the company
Part time and full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful work environment. As with any place of employment, there are ups and downs. It can be stressful at times, but the support team is awesome. The fact that everyone there is a team player and will jump in to help you is amazing. So those stressful days are not so bad after all. Management is also great. They are always readily available 24/7 to help. Which is very nice, considering working with the government and with constant law changes and system issues - management is always available to escalate issues to get resolutions. They have excellent training programs and some offer official certificates to help your advancement. The benefits package is great and vacation time is one of the best offered anywhere.
Nice vacation package
Stressful at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very physically demanding, time sensitive, fast paced, stressful work environment that still managed to create a fun and rewarding experience for employees. I was given training, promotions, and increased compensation. They helped me grow my management, leadership, organizational skills.
Great benefits and pay
Kontra érvek
most positions are only part-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal employee. I appeared to earn more responsibilities from the permanent managers. Enjoyed my time there and would consider full time employment if offered.
Good company
Kontra érvek
Full time not guaranteed for good seasonal workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. The hours were flexible. the pay was good and management was impeccable. I would recommend this job based off the job culture. I had a great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
...I loved this job for many years. Intact it kept my attention which is hard to do. It was the love of my life for 5 years. Longer than any relationship I have ever had. Management is amazing! I loved my people and my team. It is a high energy, high stress job... and quite frankly that is where I thrive. I loved this job. Until I had a very unsafe incident. But I will not speak of it here. Fedex is a good job and has amazing benefits.