Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Supervisor40 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
40 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 465 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex Freight has a solid group of people working at the facility. Management is focused. The facility is challenged with its age and technological capabilities. Fedex Freight has huge potential growth in South Dakota. An upgrade in facility would do a lot to help with quality and quantity within the area
Safety above all
benefit reduction in 2020
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits and made some really great friends. Company has a lot of growing to do in the market to compete with top level companies such as Amazon and UPS. Worked a lot of long hours very stressful due to lack of resources and the high demand. Hard to get people to break bad habits and they absolutely hate change. Hardest part of job lack of support from upper management and HR. Most enjoyable part was executing company goals. Glad I made the decision to leave for better. Great learning experience overall.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is respectful, kind, and hard working. There were some down times where people had to leave because the work was too much, but other than that it was extremely worth every bit of time I put into it. If the company didn't shut down, I would've worked there until the day I retired, easily.
Pro érvek
Reliable co-workers and associates.
Kontra érvek
Any day with spills or late trucks were pretty bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is about getting the customer's freight moved as quickly as possible, from getting the drivers out on time to getting the trailers unloaded and loaded on time. A very fast paced atmosphere, but pays well and has good benefits.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there for couple of years too much drama inside the organization its not what you know its who you know to step up plus the Human Resources are no help they just want to fire people
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent benefits. Excellent pay. Great atmosphere to work in. Very family oriented. Overall. Couldn't ask for a better employer. Highly recommend working for Fedex
Mi experiencia laboral durante los años en FedEx at Memphis,TN
fue fantástico,además tiene un programa de promoción dentro de la compañía que facilita tu crecimiento .
Beneficios
Kontra érvek
En cierta manera es una compañía muy intensa
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor staff is mean and they yell like your a child. No talking to teach before scolding. People are human beings and should be treated as such. If you have outside problems, don't bring it to your job.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
work with nice co workers
Learned how to manage employees

Management was different

Culture was laid back

Creating spreadsheet and having meetings

Its an ok job
Co workers
Compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with everyone at FedEx. It was more like a family. I fit in from the beginning and there is a lot of working together to accomplish goals.
Great Benefits
Kontra érvek
Didn't have much time for family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Me considero una persona responsable y de principios
Pro érvek
Seguro de gastos médicos mayores
Kontra érvek
No hay área de crecimiento
Munkahelyi kultúra
job was good but company didn't trust me enough.thats im no longer with the company.i done all the hours and some even working weekends.didnt get the praise I was due
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is greet to work for in a whole. The culture in the warehouse are horrible. They give you the sense of the good ole boys club, and if your not in the inner circle your disposable. The pay and benefits are second to none, even for the part time workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Safe and reliable place, practice safety by the millisecond. Also staying hydrated and dressing accordingly for the job. FedEx is a great company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the moment I walked in as a new commoner, managers and employees welcomed me. It was like family and I was really comfortable. They looked out for me and me them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and culture is excellent. One of the few companies left that offer pension with 401k company match.
Wish the company would not be relocating as it is one of the Better companies I have worked in my career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great company to work for but like every other company it has its flaws. Management tree could always use some more structure. The culture is great between everyone mostly. Great people to be around. Makes you feel like a family.
Company events
Schedule changes without notice
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job i was doing was laborer work and have to empty a 40 feet container and by the time you off, you have empty 4-6 container. With all my degree hard.
No lunch
10 minutes
Munkahelyi kultúra
There’s no training or education plan and the other workers, who are quite good at their jobs and cool guys as well, are way too busy to actually train anyone. Also a loud and unprofessional atmosphere. Certainly not business like.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
No training and education, loud working environment, job entails sitting in front of a computer all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job, Good job to learn in pressure that how to work in festive season occasion and weekends. Good staff who support you any time. Shift flexibility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for this company while I was putting myself through college and did not learn much from them. As a matter of fact, I gave more to them than they gave to me.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés