Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
73 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 439 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
No words 😌 I planned and daydreamed endlessly of the moment when I'd put my things away at my desk and stand up from that chair for the very last time. But that moment was a long way off.I was stuck, inert, in a torturous state of suspension.I hated where I was, but I couldn't leave.
Great environment
Terrible pay/Management/Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved FTN exp clearance in Mphs, Air/Ocean in Utah, but A/O in Mphs, terrible upper mgmnt, they ignored discrimination and harassment of employees.
Pro érvek
Good benefits, satisfaction of helping our customers
Kontra érvek
Discrimination, harassment allowed by Office mgr and District mgr. disfunction office environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for anyone who can handle physical labor in the elements. Plenty of hours if willing to work odd hours due to split shifts. Most managers are competent and will push you for growth.
Pro érvek
Great money, Promotes from within.
Odd Hours, Work in elements
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very high paced working environment. Some days were slower than others, but overall I was expected to be at a peak physical and mental state in order to handle the workload. The pay was decent and the benefits were good, but having to work weekends and not knowing exactly when I would go in and get off each day was a downside.
Decent Pay, Good Benefits
Kontra érvek
Working weekends, Having to call in every day to find out when shift starts, Not knowing when I would get off
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Fedex back in the "old days", before palletized freight and before the trucks became a thing - when I worked there (mid 80's to early 90's) I worked my butt off and enjoyed nearly every minute of it. Management was occasionally hard to deal with, but isn't it always? The pay was great and I quickly worked my way from handler to D.G. specialist. If you don't like bad weather, this is not the place for you. If you like to work hard and be appreciated, wecome aboard.
Pro érvek
Good pay, opportunity to learn a lot.
Kontra érvek
Very few buildings have any kind of air conditioning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting and productive environment management fair and care for all employee benefit is good for family my work interesting work more room to grow
Munkahelyi kultúra
World Class employer. Full benefits and room for advancement. Be proud to work for Fortune 500 company and globally recognized Brand. However, there is always room to get Better for the management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no room for human error. The management is a joke and the only thing they care about is their numbers. You don't get to explain your actions and they only look at your numbers, not the work that you do. You are not recognized for helping the team only getting your numbers up. Management only cares about making their boss happy by faking numbers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company pays a barely livable wage. The employee morale is terrible, constant fighting between shifts(shift wars). Nobody knows what they are doing, you are told a different way to do something by everyone. Nobody is on the same page.The work is so boring, it is the same thing everyday. You are like a robot after the first month of working there, so repetitive that you want to rip your eyes out. Management is seriously lacking leadership qualities. You can move up in the company, but it takes a couple of years and it is hardly rewarding to move up, so there is no sense in caring about the work that you are doing. They give a yearly 2% raise which is like a slap in the face considering nearly everyone who works there makes under $35,000. If you are "lucky" enough to get a promotion, your pay increase is that nice slap in the face 2% again. The only good thing that they offer is cheap insurance which is actually only good for check-ups and dental cleanings, if you have any major health issue, you are in trouble. You'll be paying the majority of your medical bills until you reach the deductible which is absurdly high. And they offer a somewhat generous vacation package, your first year of working there you receive 6 floating holidays which you can freely use and 2 weeks of vacation, along with 10 sick days(highly recommend using). There is nothing hard about this job and there is nothing enjoyable about this job. The only enjoyable thing is having time off. DO NOT WORK HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE A LOW-PAID MISERABLE HUMAN-BEING.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEX has a great work culture with a lot of diversity. The most enjoyable part of the job are my team mates and the people. They are very helpful and friendly. A typical day at work for me including billing, solving issue or discrepancy regarding billing, manage vendor payables, and analyze reports
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex is great company that really cares about your overall development! Plenty of hours, very flexible great for college students hours (which was perfect for me). You have full control over your career and what you want to do here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
lots of things to learn, many functions and systems to learn. ongoing learning process in this department. 2nd shift hours are not working for me but could for others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good place to work if you only want or need a part time job. I'm currently looking for another part time job to keep up with life the universe and everything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very good place to work for. Everyone helped when needed and there was always someone around to answer a questions. The managers always had their doors open and never made you feel like you had a stupid question.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ability to work without distraction and the ability to learn new skills. Managers look out for you to teach you new skills to help you advance in your work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for a friend. Allowed me time off as needed. Some long days, some short days. Good people. Crazy environment. Be ready to work hard. Can be hard on your body.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent job for temporary purposes. This was a job while I was in college and paying for tuition. That's one good thing about them as the student reimbursement. Flexible working hours and decent people to be around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy days. As management, does not allow good work/life balance. My manger was wonderful and was always helpful. Hard to get approval to hire help even if you are drowning. Great culture. Good co workers.
Pro érvek
Good culture and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Worked too much to keep up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Run by females, openly racist coworkers when I worked at the Ensminger Road location. Practically required employees to sell their souls for the profit of Fedex.
Interesting job
Poorly managed
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'd never talk badly about a company who called the temp service and had me fired a week before I was to get hired on with FEDEX for barely hitting a pole (barely as in, I didn't even chip the yellow paint off of the pole)
Munkahelyi kultúra
okay. Positive work flow and output. Not enough recognition for job advancement. Management is okay but catered to. The hardest part was trying to get along