Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sorter állásra itt: Memphis, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 442 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
its good pay and and good environments but the managers are not profesinal and sometimes safety is not so good and more so a lot of drug addicts but the company its self is good and care about the employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
Using RF scanner to sort and distribute packages to all places of the World. I trained new employees to be there best at FedEx also to be work safe in a dangerous environment. Being alert while keeping production work standards to the maximum.
Pro érvek
Raises every six months and fast advancement opportunities
Kontra érvek
Sore and tired but body will adapte to overwhelming environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced Lose your gym membership before you become an employee you will no longer need that particular membership. Communicate effectively with your manager and everything else will fall in place
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fast paced job and we were always busy. Never boring always active and when we needed help others would assist. Working overnight is cooler, temperature wise, than in the morning.
managers picked on people
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lot of opportunities to advance. Great place to learn about life.The benefit package is one of the best as far a jobs go. The company is world wide so you can transfer anywhere with the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was a great place to work. I enjoyed the organization and the sense of urgency toward doing good work. All those who I met had the same work ethic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
every evening we had a meeting before the shift started. In the meeting my manager told us how many boxes to Expect to go down the line and assigned us individually to our set area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only thing that I didn’t approve of was the position was part time. My manager was great and very supportive to his team. He’s even helped me with getting extra hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a fast-pace environment makes your work-shift go by quickly.Most of the people I had the pleasure of working with,were AWESOME...FEDEX encourage innovation to improve delivery to aircraft and WE(my team)DELIVERED!!!
Great benefits.
NOT enough hours...
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to make extra money. very good for a student or young person looking for a first job. great chances for opportunity and growth. be prepared to work hard, fast paced, and in any weather.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced productive job. Always moving or on the go. Very busy environment. Overall great place to work and great opportunity for advancement. Benefits great.
discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx in a very hard but enjoyable place to work. Management is very helpful in getting the job done, the hardest part of the job is the work it self, but a good job has a little hard work in it, over all I can say that working at FedEx is wonderful.
Great Benefits.
Kontra érvek
The work can be hard at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company with broad culture background and very enjoyable to work at. The company is located all over the word so if you want to travel and see the world you do so.
Pro érvek
Great benefits and advancements.
Hard work in the Hub.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like the job but worked until 3:00 am and had to be at school at 8:00 am. Could not juggle my work schedule with my school schedule and studies. Good job but felt school was top priority at the time.
Chance for advancement
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Pace can be dangerous in Hub/ trying to move up into management. I would like to see the company train us more about the stock options, more benefit information during new hire training. Make more use of employee suggestions for making the company a better and safer environment.
flying discounts
Kontra érvek
hard to move up the ranks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very nice place to work. Very fast paced it wasnt a position I wanted to keep for a long period of time. Itys more of a part time job not full time based on the work load.
close to my home
third shift hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The time I spent there was amazing. I learned so much about this company and the assistant with learning about the products and company from the managers was enlightening and amazing. I could not ask for a better place of employment; but it was time to move on to other endeavors in my life. The company has a ball park for entertainment for the community to enjoy and attend during ball games. This ball park was a great assess for the city. Their career site is very helpful and announce all kinds of job availabilities. This company offers all types of career oriented jobs for the employees. The community has plenty of support from the CEO's of this company. The company is a regular donator for the city of Memphis and the children in this community.
Pro érvek
Great training and supervisory for up and coming employees
Kontra érvek
All jobs should be full time positions in order to keep employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had to stock things and put thing in boxes. make sure everything is where its supposed to be before the box is shipped out. help others if they need help
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work if you have a flexible schedule. Manager are very suitable and will work with you on flexibility. The hardest part of the job is putting the packages on the state where it belong
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a very productive working environment. There's rarely any free time. I'm a always moving around looking for something that needs to be done.
20 minute break
Weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay per hour ,Rotten pay per week only get 24 hours per week .After taxes, insurance for yourself, insurance for wife, and 401k bring home 158.00 a week.
freedom on the job