Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sorter állásra itt: Grove City, OH

4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 21 937 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Hard Work, Little Pay
Its a good company is you want some extra holiday money, but if your looking for a career i would look else where. If your a hard worker you will fit right in. Hours can be fickle especial during the slow season. you could be scheduled for 40 hours a week but could only get 30-35. if you were looking to move up from the 11-12 dollar an hour range be prepared to work there for a few years.
2,0
Low Pay
FedEx was a transition job for me. Although I was only a part time worker, i do not feel I was compensated enough for the work i provided.
4,0
Busy and demanding company
Good place to work for fast pace and high expectations. Management is great and co-workers are polite. Hardest part of the job is changing work conditions, but overall manageable.
Pro érvek
fast pace
Kontra érvek
tough environments
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work in multiple areas on any given night. I lead by example by and ensure all employees are following proper safety protocol by FedEx standards.
Depending on the need and the volume of packages set for the night, I could be placed anywhere in the building. I've learned how FedEx Smartpost operates on a daily basis, trip management system used to coordinate routes, and how management makes scheduling decisions based on needs. The co-workers are hardworkers and most enjoy the work. But, some of the workers feel under appreciated and underpaid. The hardest part of the job is going above and beyond and not being recognized for all the hard work put in. Also, being able to deal the different cultures at the job. For example, FedEx Smartpost has many employees who are Hispanic and Somalian decent. Most of the Somalians are Muslim and they have special times in which they have to pray, which can be time consuming if we are very busy. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to deliver the Purple Promise; "I will make every Fedex experience outstanding". To ensure our customer packages are being processed and maintained at a high volume so we can retain business and attract new customers is vital to our success here at FedEx.
Pro érvek
FedEx gives away free accessories; shirts, key chains, water bottles and etc.
Kontra érvek
Short lunch breaks and not very flexible with the overtime.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés