Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sorter

Munkakör megnevezése
Sorter236 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
236 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 442 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
its good pay and and good environments but the managers are not profesinal and sometimes safety is not so good and more so a lot of drug addicts but the company its self is good and care about the employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I just did not like the heavy lifting on my back after I injured it. Otherwise easy and acceptable place to work at.
fast workday
heavy lifting
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management needs to communicate better with employees, Management needs to have manners a simple good morning or good evening will go a long way with the employees many of them are very rude
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx keeps you in shape but that is literally it. They don't promote. They don't care about their people. This is a part time job so good for college people or retired people, but not a career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Harassed by employees during a hard time in my life,no support from management when I was being harassed which eventually led to my termination,as well as a big popularity game on there part
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was fun to work a fedex it was small but not many people worked there and the people that did were friendly and welcoming, working was morning and night not morning till night
short hours
minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx offers both early morning and early evening schedules. This is particularly ideal for someone looking to earn extra money throughout the year, while being able to remain committed to their primary F/T employer.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok I have been working as a loader/Sorter for about a month. Not much training and get to work atmosphere. During peak season you work around 8 hours without a break. No help unless you are backed up and packages or falling down or jamming up conveyor belt. Management is laidback and nice only good point.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The actual job itself is not bad however the people usually are not the best the management not very well communicators care for employee wellness and happiness is low ...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my time working at fedex, got on easily with the other workers, work load can be hard at certain times especially towards Christmas l. Management were pretty good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours were very early and there was a lot of walking and heavy lifting it was a good place until I found my other job . It's not for anyone who has a bad back it is a lot of lifting and very early
Munkahelyi kultúra
Through hard work and dedication, I was promoted after a year. This was before I started my college career and wasn't a place I saw myself for the long-term.

It was hard work, but it definitely shaped the person I am today for the better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is not hard at all. Working 4 hrs a day. Typical for FedEx jobs as well as ups. Very helpful with the people and understanding. Would definitely recommend for young people if retired
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work. Friendly staff with opportunity for advancement. Fast pace work environment. FedEx Ground is a great company to work for if you are a college student or seeking a career within logistics, transportation, business, IT.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the location i worked at the environment was toxic. Managers would go behind each others backs to undermine and undercut their work. They also treated the regular employees as "less thens". Which in itself is a ridiculous practice because the majority of the actual production is not touched by managerial hands.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Using RF scanner to sort and distribute packages to all places of the World. I trained new employees to be there best at FedEx also to be work safe in a dangerous environment. Being alert while keeping production work standards to the maximum.
Pro érvek
Raises every six months and fast advancement opportunities
Kontra érvek
Sore and tired but body will adapte to overwhelming environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was easy, didn't have to be trained to long, they only thing was not ok was everyone breaking at one time, felt like we were being kids, and treated as if we didn't know what time break was over I guess it felt like we were being baby sat.
None really
Kontra érvek
Breaks to short, not enough space to sit and eat, people were not to friendly there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was just starting over, and Fed Ex hihed me based on work history and ethic. The work was fast paced but it wasn't too overwhelming, bu of course I wasn't there for the holiday rush.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned how to work in shipping and receiving and the pace that's needed to wrk there. I was a seasonal hire and the hours were cool but eventually i need to do different type of wrk.
Fast paced
Lose your gym membership before you become an employee you will no longer need that particular membership. Communicate effectively with your manager and everything else will fall in place
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fast paced job and we were always busy. Never boring always active and when we needed help others would assist. Working overnight is cooler, temperature wise, than in the morning.
managers picked on people
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés