Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sorter

232 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 138 értékelés megtekintése
Ramp Agents disrespectful
Harassed by employees during a hard time in my life,no support from management when I was being harassed which eventually led to my termination,as well as a big popularity game on there part
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fun and interactive work place
it was fun to work a fedex it was small but not many people worked there and the people that did were friendly and welcoming, working was morning and night not morning till night
short hours
minimum wage
Excellent P/T employment
FedEx offers both early morning and early evening schedules. This is particularly ideal for someone looking to earn extra money throughout the year, while being able to remain committed to their primary F/T employer.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I give it a 3 out of a 10..
Ok I have been working as a loader/Sorter for about a month. Not much training and get to work atmosphere. During peak season you work around 8 hours without a break. No help unless you are backed up and packages or falling down or jamming up conveyor belt. Management is laidback and nice only good point.
Work isn’t bad
The actual job itself is not bad however the people usually are not the best the management not very well communicators care for employee wellness and happiness is low ...
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good place
Enjoyed my time working at fedex, got on easily with the other workers, work load can be hard at certain times especially towards Christmas l. Management were pretty good.
Fast pace
The hours were very early and there was a lot of walking and heavy lifting it was a good place until I found my other job . It's not for anyone who has a bad back it is a lot of lifting and very early
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a warehouse environment
Through hard work and dedication, I was promoted after a year. This was before I started my college career and wasn't a place I saw myself for the long-term.

It was hard work, but it definitely shaped the person I am today for the better.
Good for young people
The job is not hard at all. Working 4 hrs a day. Typical for FedEx jobs as well as ups. Very helpful with the people and understanding. Would definitely recommend for young people if retired
n/A
Its a great place to work. Friendly staff with opportunity for advancement. Fast pace work environment. FedEx Ground is a great company to work for if you are a college student or seeking a career within logistics, transportation, business, IT.
Not a easy career
At the location i worked at the environment was toxic. Managers would go behind each others backs to undermine and undercut their work. They also treated the regular employees as "less thens". Which in itself is a ridiculous practice because the majority of the actual production is not touched by managerial hands.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced great exercise job for people who want to lose weight and get paid invisibly for it
Using RF scanner to sort and distribute packages to all places of the World. I trained new employees to be there best at FedEx also to be work safe in a dangerous environment. Being alert while keeping production work standards to the maximum.
Pro érvek
Raises every six months and fast advancement opportunities
Kontra érvek
Sore and tired but body will adapte to overwhelming environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast pace, confusing at first but other than that it was ok
The job was easy, didn't have to be trained to long, they only thing was not ok was everyone breaking at one time, felt like we were being kids, and treated as if we didn't know what time break was over I guess it felt like we were being baby sat.
None really
Kontra érvek
Breaks to short, not enough space to sit and eat, people were not to friendly there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was just starting over, and Fed Ex hihed me based on work history and ethic. The work was fast paced but it wasn't too overwhelming, bu of course I wasn't there for the holiday rush.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alot of loading and unloading trucks
Learned how to work in shipping and receiving and the pace that's needed to wrk there. I was a seasonal hire and the hours were cool but eventually i need to do different type of wrk.
Upbeat
Fast paced
Lose your gym membership before you become an employee you will no longer need that particular membership. Communicate effectively with your manager and everything else will fall in place
Great job!
It was a fast paced job and we were always busy. Never boring always active and when we needed help others would assist. Working overnight is cooler, temperature wise, than in the morning.
managers picked on people
1,0
To much favoritisms
Extremely HOT in summer they shove a 8 hour day into a four hour day or less work isn’t hard but the way they turn new workers loose with no training is very annoying not only can they not use the scanner right but they also don’t know how to build a simple pallet and keep it square it’s just like a puzzle hello and I have never seen so many lazy young adults ...and it’s usually the lazy ones that get the lead position and manage the quads and some of the managers there try to befriend the young employees instead of being a manager the ones that do there job and do it well never get any acknowledgment only the ones that loaf around with there pants hanging off there back side like really who wants to see that ? And profanity is unbelievable if your work here you really need Jesus in your life also pay is not great insurance is awesome but after 8 years and still not at 14 dollars it’s a shame and there is a big turnover here some can handle it and some can’t for the pay it’s not worth it .
Insurance
Kontra érvek
Heat, favoritisms, lack of Authority from management
2,0
I would never go back
The company don’t care about their employees. They have a “purple promise week” and Warehouse appreciation month but do nothing for the employees, you could get lucky and have one manager try to pull something together out of their own pocket, but the other managers don’t want to help. It’s sad. The younger employees don’t work hard and the older employees work too hard. There is no balance.
Easy to get hired
Kontra érvek
You don’t work your full hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work.
Lot of opportunities to advance. Great place to learn about life.The benefit package is one of the best as far a jobs go. The company is world wide so you can transfer anywhere with the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my exprerience as a primary sorter
I've learned a lot from such a huge corporation such as Fed-Ex. This corporation exposed me to how a manufacturer and a commercial company works. From the management to the employee, the relationship between the two is vital to a working operation. The workplace culture was a vibe that made you work hard and diligent. Everyone has to wear protective gear so it felt like we were all teammates on the same goal .
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés