Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Shop Technician

Munkakör megnevezése
Shop Technician18 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 337 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management of the shops are horrible
FedEx as a whole is a great company bit ig you decide to get into the mechanics shop you're in for a rude awakening! Management is horrible they will promote from outside with No knowledge of operation before promoting internally. It's rediculous.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay, lousy co workers
If you have a strong work ethic, take it somewhere where you will be appreciated. They allow cliques, harrasment, and if you possess integrity, you will not fit in. I was asked to slow down when i was repairing 4 tractors per shift. I was labeled anti social because i started working right after pre shift and would not have anything to do with the slackers.
Great pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
You can get fired over ridiculous nonsense while brown nosers keep job after blowing up an engine.
1,0
Terrible
Nothing but politics. No advancement within. They always hire outside people. Constantly terminating long time employees and hiring younger people who take less pay.
2,0
Workplace Culture and Management
This company overall can be good (pay and benefits) however I felt it was a dead end. Management did not provide any training and professional development to encourage advancement within the company. Management does not invest the time and mentorship that the employees deserve. Employees are often spoken down to, over-worked, unappreciated, and made to feel invaluable. This is a large company and you are basically a number on a badge. I worked for the company for 8 years, safe driving record, no incidents, always met SRT times, never written up, great attendance record, and yet was treated like a piece of dirt and sweep out the shop. This could have been an isolated situation with my particular management, but be aware that he may have learned this behavior from others and the likelihood that there are others like him at other locations is probable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great working environment in all areas.
Management was supportive of staff. Pay and benefits matched the workload. Work was fast paced and enjoyable. Great environment for promotions and career advancement.
Positive job stability
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful workplace with priority on profit not people
Company itself is great. Good pay and benefits and pretty good raises. Biggest problem is the management and people not the company. Zero accountability for anybody and can easily be a truck driver here that doesn't even know what the warning symbols in the dash mean and you will have a job for life.
Pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
The management and tons of lazy people
Great place
Everyone I ever dealt with at FedEx Freight was awesome. Everyone had one goal in mind; Haul Freight, and do it safely and efficiently. I never would have left if I knew my current employer was going to be as bad as it turned out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
shop where management will throw you under the bus faster than you can blink
the general atmosphere in the shop was we dont care its not dot. the manager coudlnt care less that people cut corners to "fix" equipment approaching the manager with ideas based on real world facts would more often than not earn you a write up or a long drawn out screaming at by the FMM. the level of incompetence in the shop techs is honestly unbearable people running regens for active codes with bad wiring and ordering parts worth multiple thousands of dollars that it did not need. working with other techs meant you had to watch what you did because a single slip up ended you on the receiving end of a lashing loud enough you can hear it 2 business over.
good pay great benefits
Kontra érvek
manager is so unknowledgeable about repairs he wont take any advice
poor
there was a stressful environment, lack of leadership. Tools were old and working conditions were poor. There wasn't any training provided on new and upcoming changes mechanically or electronically.
i love working at fedex
Great work environment including management and coworker I enjoy working at fedex very professional and safe workplace.my typical day at work was always fun cause we all got along very well.
great place to learn
Fedex shop is a great place to work and learn, benfits are not great and attendance policy is strict, you will be working 2 shift or 3 shift for quite some time does not have family life balance
great place to learn
healthcare, attendance, shift work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive & secure company to work for
Good management & hard working group of employees.

I left Fed Ex Freight for a desk job. Getting too old for Mechanic work.

Most enjoyable part was working with good honest hard working employees.

Hardest part was crawling under trucks at my age.
Mon- Fri 8-5. No weekends or on call
No Con's
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, hard to move up in the company at my location. very easy to work for, great benefits, vacation, sick pay, and easy to talk to if you need something.
Clean shop
Get to work on different types of equipment. Do different jobs everyday , fun and rewarding job, get to work with different types of people with many different backgrounds/culture.
Clean shop
Kontra érvek
Not much training on new technology
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked for the company for 20 years I'm just tired of driving out here to Dallas and also they can't seem to keep enough employees so I have to keep going back to the night shift If I were to move to a closer location to my house I would lose my seniority
Good insurance
High turnover
ok
ok, odd shift hours, 3rd shift starts at 12:30 am and there is very little to do.
good benefits
work hours for 3rd shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Benefits and Pay. Watch your back!
I enjoyed working with my fellow hourly employees. Some were really good friends. Sometimes we had problems, but were able to sort them out. The hardest part of the job is easiest to sum up as politics. Upper management, at times, seemed to want to find ways to fire people. One in particular would hide behind a corner and listen to conversations, or would seem to spy on the shop just to find them doing something wrong. There are safety policies that have been put in place due to former mismanagement that will now cost you your job on the second offense. There were "spurts" when almost whole shifts got fired. I will admit that many deserved to be fired, but if lower management were doing their jobs, some of the problems never would have happened. From my own personal experience: If you get put in a room by yourself and they start interrogating you, you're about to be fired. DON'T HELP THEM! I tried to cooperate and it made things much worse for me. When it comes down to it. The only things they can prove are what's actually on the camera, and what you admit. You might still get fired, but they will have to prove it to the unemployment office.
good pay, good benefits
watch your back.
good place to work for
good place to work for great pay and good benefits,great hours
good benefits
adverse weather conditions
További FedEx-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés