FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Shipping and Receiving Clerk

98 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 169 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
FedEx
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2019, november 19.
I would not recommend anyone to work at fedEx who is trying to live off of just that one job. The pay is well below average and the work is very fast paced and stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast production shipping and receiving Warehouse
Shipping and Receiving (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2019, november 18.
I love working for FedEx great company good management team excellent pay and benefits I would stay with FedEx for so many years to come FedEx takes care of the employees and treat them with respect
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, október 10.
This job is awesome if your looking to make extra money on the side. The oay is great the team workers are nice and kind everything is super nice.go work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
No kind of job for woman
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2019, augusztus 29.
No kind of job for ladies hurting your back and neck no help to hot good job for a hard working man less hours need better pay for hard labor better training
Excellent work experience
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, augusztus 24.
Very fast paced work. Good experience for Warehouse work. Good place to start your first job if you like a very fast paced job. Good place to start work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shipping and Handling (Fedex) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, augusztus 13.
I liked it there.
Good work environment
I'm looking for permanent hire @FedEx w/Benefits
Very close to my residence and short commute.
The Management and Workers are good to work with..Team work is chosen well.
fun work place
Shipping, And Receiving Assembler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, június 24.
it was fun being apart of fedex. the inviorment was excellent. I was able to work well with others and be a part of the activities they had for everyone
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They hire warm bodies.Everyone is a moron.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2019, május 7.
You are treated and talk to as if you are the piece of ground you walk on.No training is given. No hours to speak of, unless they had multiple trailers of freight to unload.
Sorry none to speak of.
Horrible
Parcel assistant
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romulus, MI2019, április 9.
Lifting pushing and stacking parcels; loading and unloading trucks by
hand; processing parcels and creating mailing containers.
Scanning and processing parcels and shipping and receiving.
package handler
Shipping Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richfield, OH2018, december 2.
Highly competitive and stressful job that kept you moving. I had a conversation with the Human Resource manager and told her that the wages for the workers there were too low for the type of work they were doing. Hopefully they listened. Good part time work for a college student.
Nightshift
SHIPPING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, augusztus 25.
FedEx is a great place to work. It's hard work. Nightshift isn't fun but thats when they get really busy. Its mostly outside conditions.I hated nightshift, it messed with my sleep schedule. To advance positions, you have to apply on their intraweb and its usually based on seniority so best of luck. Insurance is great and starts day 1. Managers are pretty cool, just depends on what department or where you end up.
preset cool people
Kontra érvek
i hated nightshift and couldn't transfer to days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive fun workplace
Shipping and Receiving (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pooler, GA2018, augusztus 14.
Worked as a unloaded/loader and I loved the laid back environment it makes the job that much easier, would love to come abs and refer this job to anybody.
great
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, július 9.
it was a good place to work at for the time being. self explanitory and easy to achieve goals for the day. managers and co workers were good to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Protective and fun workplace very fun.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 5.
It was the most amazing experience I’ve ever had. Managers were so nice and helpful with everything. Supervisors were the most kind people. Good coworkers. Perfect environment to work with. I just love working over there.
Free lunch. Parties Fun games days
Time
Fed ex
Shipping Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, június 30.
Enjoyed the people and love the clean bathroom,time goes fast and love the females and their attitude..I would love to stay there but had to experience new things in life..
NO FREE FOOD
BREAKS GOES FAST
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for if you wish to learn about mass distribution!
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, június 20.
I worked at the Main hub in Memphis, huge opportunity for longtime career stability. I enjoyed working with a successful shipping and receiving team to meet deadlines while safely performing the tasks of the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
no review
Shipping Receiving Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, június 12.
Fed Ex was ok to work with, but they got to were they were dictating the warehouse. Management did not have control. The teammates that I worked will was a great group of people.
n/a
Shipping and Receiving (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, május 2.
No further details. Its a regular job with regular part time hours, nothing new to discuss. Lots of boxes, lots of sweat, no issues. Was fine, recommend college studies in between jobs.
1,0
bab place
Shipping and Receiving Clerk, Delivery driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, április 27.
The worst place I've ever worked , I work as full time but after 2 months we cut the hours of work , Health insurance is carisimo and covers almost nothing
Decent
Shipping and Receiving (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, április 7.
At FedEx it was pretty straight forward. It was just a part time job for extra money. The company is ran great. The work isn't back breaking and they love hiring within.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van