Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Senior Vehicle Technician

6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is cutting cost on diesel techs. I'm worried about the safety of their trucks. 115 trucks with only two techs. They expect you to do preventive maintenance, repairs, follow ups, write ups, parts, road call everyday. Time will tell maybe OSHA will visit their shops any day now. It was used to be 28 trucks per mechanic now its 58. Dont work here if you are a diesel mechanic.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
micro-management
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work, excellent work group and work group participation. Taking care of the outside vendor locations was a major responsibility for myself. being able to take a week a qtr and visit the locations and making sure I was getting what I was paying for. working with some of the best technician's I have ever encountered. We were proud of our fleet because it was the oldest in the company and also in one of the worst climates in the country (winter). when I retired we still were able to run a fleet with well over 1 million miles at an age of a born date of 1995
Pro érvek
you are your own supervisor. upper managment paid us what we were worth
Kontra érvek
alot of hats to wear, parts, secretary, inventory, input of repairs, and more
Tough Place to advance.
very limited in upward movement.

ever changing policy and procedures.

a great place to start out as a tech.
great people
not so great people
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
management operates under the good old boy system, minorities are subject to different guidelines than whites. i was trouble free for 13 years, and one good old boy, with the help of the other good old boys destroyed me in one year, i thought that documentation was proof, but they proved me wrong.
good pay, work scheldule
Kontra érvek
management and back stabbing co-workers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at FedEx was a life learning experience. Working on the assets of the company can be challenging and stressful but to see the outcome of my work was great.
Pro érvek
Stable long term job with great benefits.
Shift work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I ordered parts and worked on Tractor trailers and ground support maintenance. Worked alone. Dealt with Enviromental Records as well as all clerical skills.
worked independately