Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Senior Technical Analyst

Munkakör megnevezése
Senior Technical Analyst8 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely bureaucratic. It is like working for the military. People are great. The company just is too big that it over complicates processes. If you like working for the Federal government, you would enjoy working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company that doesn't compete with other organizations for technology candidates due to under average pay. Great facilities, decent benefits, but pay is seriously low.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company. Very relaxed environment. Takes care of employees. Great gym, cafeteria, location, environment. No micromanaged which is a huge plus
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment at FedEx was very family oriented. I enjoyed the ties that I made there and would go back if I could. The salary isn't very competitive but FedEx made that up in benefits.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work/life balance is excellent. I have learned a lot from the diverse work culture here. The management needs to help in rotating the IC as much as they do the upper management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was aware of what I needed to do. I usually was given the proper resources. The company is hung up on job titles. If your opinion conflicts with someone with a higher job title, the higher job title always wins. The benefits are good. Overall a good place to work.
Pro érvek
Good working environment. Good people. Good benefits.
Kontra érvek
Not a good place to move into management after age 50.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience at FedEx has not been positive. Although I enjoyed working with a talented group of teammates the management leaves a lot to be desired. They make decisions without gathering information. For example they have moved me into other departments without consulting me or even my current manager.
Good compensation
Kontra érvek
Poor management, lack of opportunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
 Working with Citrix environment l enjoyed working my team and maintaining th system. Fixing different issue from user issues with Application, email, printer to desktop connective from pc to workstation..
 Provided third level support as a Domain Admin for Microsoft Active Directory. Citrix Administrator of Published Desktops for 40,000 profiles and maintained 7,000 concurrent users licenses for Citrix ICA projects for FedEx. Maintained user’s access and compute servers, Print servers and Files servers, availability at 99%. Customers support second and third level Help desk with hardware and software issues using Nexus ticketing system.
vacation