FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Senior Customer Service Representative

58 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 636 értékelés megtekintése
No room for growth
Senior Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2020, január 7.
Good benefits but salary is not competitive and no work life balance. There is no room for advancement within the company unless you want to move out of state.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Solid company but they've lost their soul to the God of Profit, at the expense of people and service.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, december 3.
It's unfortunate that their original motto of "People/Service/Profit" has been flipped upside down. Management seems to feel it's more important to impose severe discipline than to be grateful for the service of their employees. Ultimately, it's customers that pay the price by receiving less service.
poor management and bulling
Customer service Rep II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2019, október 8.
treated like you are just a dime a dozen from management!!!!! Management very uneducated and had their employee pets!!!!! very unruly and ignorant management!!!!!!
nothing
Kontra érvek
mangers having employees as their pets and causing hostile environment!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not what it once was to work for FedEx
Senior Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, június 30.
Not the company I originally signed up for in 2001. The original call center reps are slowly being replaced with outsourced vendor reps from outside the U.S. who do not receive the same training as the original reps did, yet we are held accountable for everything, including fixing what the outsourced vendors do wrong.
too many to list
beset place ever
Sr Customer Service Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bismarck, ND2019, április 22.
best place very friendly great training, great management, happy to go to work no matter what great co workers learned to do a lot there, really enjoyed my job there
Fast paced , innovative
Senior Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, MA2019, február 15.
It is a great company to work for. They have updated technology to keep up with - innovative company. I wish I never left but had to due to relocation and school hours/conflict.
Pro érvek
New skills obtained and great experience with customers.
Kontra érvek
Mandatory overtime may conflict personal time off scheduled
hard place to work
Remote - Sr Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  hom based2019, január 11.
calls come in back to back
there are quotas that need to be met to maintain the job
management is clueless regarding certain issues
I would not advise anyone to work there due to the environment and management
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
calls
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Steady work until company shifted focus.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, január 2.
Answering incoming calls from customers about anything Fedex. Can be very stressful with the many diverse types of people on the phone. Unrealistic management expectations. Strict and firm policies on everything.
People or Colleagues.
Management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and good place to work.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, december 9.
Workiing at Fedex is fast paced.and challenging. It is a friendly atmosphere. During busy holidays, we are required to work overtime The benefits are good.
Pro érvek
We are offered unpaid time off if it is not busy.
Kontra érvek
Mandatory overtime is sometimes required.
Everyday is very interesting
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, december 5.
I work from home, the hardest part of the day is having a system that works. I am very educated in what I do, I was a Training Lead for the company for several years before being assigned to come home to work. I am always looking for ways to make my job easier, and a better experience for the customer as a one stop shop. My manager is fair, and keeps me informed on what is expected of me on a weekly base
paid weekly
if your system break, your paid is 4hrs per day as you wait on the replacement
3,0
Work from home
Senior Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maricopa, AZ2018, október 17.
The job is stressful numbers have to met. Pay is not a living wage. During peak in December it’s mandatory for overtime no vacation may be taken. Makes time with the family difficult.
We get flight benefits
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked from home and good benefits
SR. CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, szeptember 15.
Worked remotely, constantly learning new methods and applications. Management is very involved and supportive. High volume of calls. Mandatory overtime during Christmas time.
Pro érvek
Great management and worked from home.
Low Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced workplace
Sr. Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, augusztus 12.
Incoming calls from customers about deliveries. Learned how to determine about the time a package will be delivered. Hardest part was working during Christmas.
work from home
Kontra érvek
working from home took away from culture
Love the work
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, július 27.
I love the job in itself, the customers, and the accounts. I love being able to work independently without minimal supervision. I do not always enjoy working with the team members I have.
I enjoyed working for FedEx
Senior Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, június 20.
There were a lot of changes in the 15 years with FedEx. I had multiple cross training. Drove a tug, learned how to de-ice airplane, office work, train others. I learned I was capable of more than I ever thought at FedEx.
Cross training
Kontra érvek
I could not bring my job home to Missouri from Texas with me.
i have stated belovw
Senior Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, április 10.
I enter employee timecards for hours worked. I run 3 managers reports reflecting work codes, also reports to senior manager. I also, do the international packages contacting custom brokers, emailing paperwork, and proper scans. I also, do a quick check of the warehouse making sure all packages left should be there and all are out for delivery. I also, have other tasks I perform when needed but not dalily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very professional place to work
Sr International Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, Tn2018, március 9.
Typical day was very faced paced and I learned how to make a repeat customer.
Management listened to the concerns of the employees.
HR department was very professional and listened
benefits and compensation
30 min lunch breaks /work load
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
A great place to work.
Technical Services Representative III (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, január 17.
The work is rewarding and presents challenges. There are always opportunities to learn and grow. The job requires diligence and maturity. There is the expectation that each person will do their assigned job.
FedEx Services is a great place to work.
Pro érvek
Indipendance is expected and when well done, it is rewarded.
Kontra érvek
negligible compared to the positives.
Fedex
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, január 11.
Love working at FedEx, it was like being around family great management team, outstanding benefits, just a great company to work for and FedEx is a people company
Best Comopany
n/a
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good overall place of work
Senior Customer Account Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coventry, West Midlands2017, november 14.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at FedEx, working with excellent people. The company maintained a good people, service, profit philosophy, but at the end, they were out-sourcing a lot of work.
Good overall company.
Kontra érvek
Too many policies and procedures for progression.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van