FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Senior Coordinator

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 004 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
FTN experience
Senior Air/Ocean Entry Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, október 20.
The FedEx Trade Networks Brokerage and Transportation customs broker position entails heavy customer service and correspondence with government agencies, airlines and steamship lines. It is also important to keep up with customs regulations.
2,0
hard work pays off
Sr. ECO Import Coord (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, október 8.
very fast paced job. if you can type fast and pick up on a few systems you can easily clear freight. the downside is you spend all day sitting, barely have time to eat or go to bathroom and you have people screaming to get the shipment cleared.
money
hours
Fair
Senior Entry Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gardena, CA2019, szeptember 26.
It was ok. I feel that some supervisors are not fair to some other employees. There is like favoritism. The hours that I applied for is not the one that they're giving it to me. I put Fair in a sense of benefits.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good job with many opportunities to advance.
Senior Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2019, augusztus 20.
It is a very good career with many opportunities for advancement. The only thing consistent about this job is it is always changing so being comfortable in that environment is key for success.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
Stressful
Senior ECO Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, április 29.
You don't choose which department you want to work in and if you're cage, you will never leave at 5. It's stressful and not team oriented. They pay a good part of your health insurance.
Good insurance
It's not 8-5
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
i love my job but i dont like the upper management
Sr Entry Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gardena, CA 902482017, július 20.
working here is great it could be better but hey ill take it it pays for my bills, food, and my child needs. i like the people i work with and i like my supervisor but i have his manger she always want us to go above and beyond but give us like $0.09 cents raise we work our butts off.
n/a
n/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
decent place to work
Senior Customs Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Tonawanda, NY2017, július 13.
Crazy amounts of overtime due to high workload, can be frustrating at times when some team mates don't put forth the same effort.

Employees at FedEx are nice, the management is understanding and supportive, and the benefits are decent.
Pro érvek
pros: great people decent benefits
Kontra érvek
cons: ridiculous amount of overtime, no home life, always work holidays
productive, learning fast
Sr. Eco Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, február 22.
on a daily basis i received high volume amount of files, then i will have to contact individual, company's, brokers, to receive the information that is required to be able to release their package that is being held in USA Customs. I have dual computer screens, work with multiply applications, some days are a breeze and can have all my work done by 3 and someday i work till 8 pm. My job is a very busy and fast past job.
good health benefits
pay
5,0
teamplayer, responisble independent person
SR. ENTRY COORDINATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  charlotte, nc2015, október 5.
I enjoy working for the company. Came in with little experience and left learning alot. I learn alot about custom and border requirements.
group lunches
not enough
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Senior Entry Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tonawanda, NY2015, augusztus 17.
Good place to work, FedEx treats their employees pretty well. Hardest part of the job is being able to sit all day, and getting over the boredom. A big problem in the WNY locations is that you are expected to show up to work no matter the weather, but other locations through out the US always close for bad weather. Sometimes req'd to work holidays. The pay WAS fair for the work, but recently multiple responsibilities have been added without compensation. Benefits are decent.
Job is very easy
Kontra érvek
Working holidays, commuting in bad weather
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van