Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Senior Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 441 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow paced job. I have learned ins and outs of computer systems. Shipment details I am very fond with now. I enjoy the down time a lot.You usually would get mad about the way time goes slowly but you will learn to get over it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very very tribal, training was horrific. if your not family you are not made to be welcomed. cyber stalking, phone harassment and always belittled because of an accent. poor performance reviews if your not related. threats of physical harm
pay
Kontra érvek
managers are of poor training
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's FedEx. it's a fine place to work. But it's a corporation, at it's core and does not truly care about its employees. I would recommend you don't take it personal when you feel taken for granted.
Lots
Some
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good about Fedex is we have good benefits , we have medical,vision and dental benefit. We also have life insurance and 401K. My daily task is to do yard check , update the processing Log of what we have for the day ,how many trailers in our yard. The hard part is that checking on the trailers its because sometimes its not safe ,sometimes driver are not paying attention they forget to put breaks on their tractor . I always wear my safety vest so im vesible day and night.
We takes two 10 minute break and 30 minute lunch everyday
Kontra érvek
We take a complete break and a complete lunch
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good money , very vindictive and manipulative office politics, training allegedly offered but very hard to secure, free flights offered but also almost impossible to use
Night shift bonus
Work every Saturday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. The company keeps their employee's first and values them. They strive on making sure their customer's as well as their employee's needs are being met. Nice work environment.
Flexible Operating Hours
High Turnover Rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Knowing that I was part of team that worked together to make it successful every night.
Munkahelyi kultúra
loading and unloading trucks, delivering packages, QA, packing and repacking boxes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for FTN! Great company to work for. Very friendly staff and Great management.
overtime