FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Senior Account Executive

23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 004 értékelés megtekintése
Daily work regiment & pro's & con's of the position
Senior Sales Account Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2019, május 15.
Set up my appointments for the day. make the sales calls. check emails for immediate customer needs. Pull up computer to assist in my daily sales calls. Travel back to home office to work on admin and do next day needs on sales calls. Cover emails sent by customers to address immediate needs. Work my pr icings for future business, enter requests for customer issues and or new automation set ups, account set ups and incentive requests. Schedule PU for daily customer packages.

Hardest part of the job is working issues related to operations and negotiating customer pricing agreements. timely needs are hard when relying on other people to assist me on their timeliness

The most enjoyable part is completing a long awaited close on an account for new business, and or gaining the account that never gave you the time of day and you finally get the opp. to gain their business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Senior Account Executive, Market Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2019, március 11.
Promotions from within for sales management and higher level sales positions. Field sales does not have any consideration for rural territories - they have the same goals as urban territories with grater revenue account opportunities. The most enjoyable part of the job is customer entertaining, sporting events, concerts, Broadway plays, fine dining, etc.
High base salary
Kontra érvek
Revenue thresholds for prospective new field accounts are set too high.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
FedEx
Sr. Account Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edison, NJ2018, december 3.
FedEx is about it People and Service. FedEx believes that you take of care of the people and service profits will be delivered.

FedEx provides the tools and education to improve your skill set
Great culture, sales job
Business Sales Sr. Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, december 6.
Everyday is different, the company does care for its people, and has a fun culture, at least in the Pittsburgh office. Inside Sales, so a lot of phone time and admin work.
wonderful opportunity
Sr Sales Account Executives (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, augusztus 7.
Great place to work If you work hard and smart the sky is your limit. Excellent Salary and benefits. Won two paid trips to Hawaii; Airline discounts.
Bebefits
no cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work life balance and culture
Senior Account Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2017, április 2.
- A typical day at work involves managing small business accounts with FedEx, providing guidance consultation and maintaining business relationships to help grow their business.
- Learned so much about logistics, shipping internationally duties and taxes and e-business.
- Work place culture is fun but constantly changing so you have to be willing to adapt.
- Adapting to all the changes and balancing responsibility of having to manage my territory
-The great thing about this job is all the resources and knowledge available and of course compensation, benefits, and traveling.
Compensation, Benefits Standby, Traveling
Kontra érvek
Constantly changing, Managing territories and constant changes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Great Company
Senior Account Executive, Market Development (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2017, március 14.
Great culture, very stable and very professional work environment for long term career. The bonus structure could be better. Management is extremely supportive and will assist in your career development.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Top heavy in Management behind in technology
Senior Account Executive Business Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2016, december 21.
20 to 25 outbound calls a day. No room for advancement unless you will move. Departments do not work well together and do not keep you informed. Insurance benefits self funded and not very good.
40 hour work week
Kontra érvek
Very unorganized and behind in technology
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Excellent top 10 company to work for
Sr. Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2016, augusztus 3.
This company is one of the best companies to be employed with. I truly enjoyed everything that I did all 30 years. I would highly recommend this company for future applicants.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best companies to work for
Senior Inside Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2016, július 17.
I usually started the day by planning my sales calls and reviewing where I was in the sales process with new accounts. I then used prime hours for making phone calls to accounts. I would work with local account execs on how to handle some of the bigger potential new business. I also trained employees and worked with management on quality control issues within the department. I worked with a team of other sales reps who handled territories near by. I learned a lot about management, and I was asked to go into management for FedEx, but I had just started a family. The hardest part of the job was leaving my kids, but I was given a lot of responsibility and I shined as a sales rep. I loved working with my account base and growing their business with FedEx. Ultimately, I decided to leave FedEx so I could take care of important family issues.
flexibility
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Services spends a lot of time and money on adding skills to our sales force.
FedEx Services, Senior Account Executive. (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  FL2015, május 15.
We spend a lot of time honing in on our industry knowledge, financial analysis tools, value added propositions, and negotiation skills. When we engage with a Business Owner, we must analyize their goals, assets and expenses, show value, quantify the value and close the deal.
The FedEx Brand
Kontra érvek
As with any job with this much responsibility, the hours are long.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corporate finance and sales professional/guru
Senior Account Executive- Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2015, március 19.
Generate new business
Develop detailed business plans and sales strategies among target accounts- include Business review and cost analysis
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Excellent Employer
Senior Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2014, október 24.
In every aspect. Perfect Work Life Balance. Great Benefits, atmosphere and co-workers are very positive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my work there.
Senior Account Executive, Inside Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  C302014, szeptember 22.
FedEx trained my how to deal with difficult customers and handle tough cases. It got me ready for my future work in a pharmacy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 3Jelentés
National Account Manager
Sr. Account Executive Air Freight Overlay (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe, NM2014, július 15.
As the Stock goes so does the company. In the beginning it was an amazing company once they purchased FedEx Freight, things changed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Proud to be part of the FedEx Family
Senior Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2014, június 17.
FedEx is like any other logistics company in this economy. They have their internal challenges to grow business. Their KPI's are difficult, but reasonable.
Pro érvek
Name recognition with cold calling
Kontra érvek
Headquarters does not weed out the bad managers & this causes them to lose good people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Productive place to work
SENIOR ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississauga2014, január 8.
A major freight forwarder to work for and the largest customs entry filer in North America, handling more than 4 million transactions annually.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best transportation company in the world
Senior Account Executive, Field Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2013, november 13.
I joined FedEx during it's early days and had the opportunity to grow with the company. I started as a service agent in Atlanta, was promoted 4 times, and moved from Atlanta to Columbia to Memphis to Jacksonville.
There was no such thing as a typical day! In my last role as a Senior Account Executive, I managed a territory that included a part of Jacksonville, FL, Gainesville, FL., and Ocala FL. I learned how to manage a windshield territory with a revenue goal in excess of 4 million dollars a year, comprised of both domestic and international business. I looked for new opportunities within existing accounts as well as prospected for new opportunities.
Travel benefits
Customer entertainment quotas
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Senior Account Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2013, október 22.
FedEx overall is a great company to work for.

They provide great benefits and training.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits
Sr Acct Exec Major Accounts/Sr Acct Exec (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2013, július 24.
Retirement benefits are among the best. That is all that I care to share.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van