Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Executive

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Executive31 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be pretty different depending on who your manager is , but for the most part its a great place to work. Great benefits, you fly standby with several airlines
Munkahelyi kultúra
En tant que Sales executive, j'ai passé de bons moments au sein de la famille Fedex Maroc, dans un environnement de travail agréable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ability to advance my career is challenging. Also, trying to relocate my family back to Dallas is a struggle. But work/life balance is amazing. I love working here
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best company ever. Worked there for almost 30 years. It was time for me to retire and to spend time with family. Met the best people in the world there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opportunity to manage your account list and weekly schedule to balance work/life...calling on c-level executives to shipping managers which offers a broad sales chain connection with each account....many changing solutions and offerings to help add value to your customers businesses.
Pro érvek
entertainments, concerts, professional sporting events
management turnover
Munkahelyi kultúra
well rounded, training provided was decent , but it is a indutry where you must learn as you go. poor wok life balance as you are dealing with a international company, calls and emails at all hours
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales representatives sell retail products, goods and services to customers. Sales representatives work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales representatives will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
No Comment
No Comment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day started around 5:30 Numberous emails requiring follow up before I could make calls
All admin was supposed to be on our own time and not interfere with prime selling time. However, that meant I worked until 7 or later trying to get all follow up and administrative work done. the pricing system was tedious, moved slow, and delayed publishing pricing due to they system moving so slow for the analyst as well
flexibility
pricing system
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx has a great culture and supports the sales team well. The pay is good pay and benefits are nice but, working as a sales rep for FedEx requires about 60 hours weekly if you are going to do it well..
great benefits
Kontra érvek
the job requires long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great company to start with and a lot of people stay until retirement. There is no work life balance and you must be prepared for that. Very hard to raise a family and give them quality time as the company demands your evenings and weekends often for entertaining. This is only if you are in field sales.
Compensation and benefits
No work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned how to make the best use of my time. Scheduled the calls according to potential along with customer needs. Learned how to become a sale consultant and not just a sales rep.
Pro érvek
Worked with a lot of great people.
Kontra érvek
Lack of support when I needed it most.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Back staff is great. Customer service is awful. You are a customer service rep the majority of the time. Turn over is extremely high. Training is great! But the culture is awful. You never have a clean plate ever.
CoWorkers are like family
Kontra érvek
Managers are stressed. Goals are awful and worldwide had the right to stick you with their declines
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day on the field is doing 5-6 sales calls: 1 is usually a business lunch, 2-3 are appointments, 1-2 are drop ins, and 1 is usually a prospecting call. You get to manage your own time. I usually have my first appoint at 10-1030am then leave the field by 2-230. I then open my laptop for a couple hours in the evening or once I get home to do proposals and get presentations ready. Work life balance is excellent, my team is great, and management is supportive.
Pro érvek
Get to go to sporting events and business lunches. Car allowance, home internet allowance, laptop, iPhone, home office, work life balance
Slow career growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay, great benefits, highly competitive environment, lack of work/life balance, GREAT recognition for hard workers, limited opportunities to advance if you don't work at corporate (Memphis).
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for FedEx for 7+ years and loved most every minute of it! The culture was fast paced and competitive but the work was fun and satisfying. I would highly recommend FedEx.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a good company to work for but even more so if you are willing to relocate (multiple times). However, if you like where you currently live, own your home, have kids in school, married (basically have a life outside of work) then FedEx might not be the best place to work.

Promotion opportunities outside of Memphis are very limited.
Benefits, stable company
Kontra érvek
Limited promotion opportunities, horrible IT infrastructure, job can be very stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits and job advancement opportunities. Work/ life balance is really good. FedEx is a great stepping stone to gather experience. The job itself is challenging and therefore really rewarding. Compensation is there and the bonus system is acheivable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I been working for an international company FedEx for past 2 years which have been a good experience and helped me learn more about logistics and courier services. I find it a good place to work for .
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company has gone from a $15 Billion company to now a $60 Billion company in only 17 years. This has put a stranglehold on all departments especially customer service. As sales reps we are being inundated with emails and telephone calls daily to help our customers with administrative work that should be handled by the CS team. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it was a good experience. I would go back but it is hard to advance unless you are willing to relocate. That was not in the cards for me. Management is sold.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Meet with all levels of companies and contacts
Set goals for quarter for sales

Training of my international sales team and customers

Preparing daily presentations, proposals, budgets
daily challenges
Kontra érvek
Workd from office at home