Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Repair Technician

Munkakör megnevezése
Repair Technician19 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 569 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Temps are treated differently vs Perms across the board. This is really sad at a good place for a career. Temps are hired but its hard to get on permanently. They rather keep recycling techs every 11 months through temp services and retraining individuals instead of just keeping great techs. A waste of companies money /time that hire FedEx to get the product fixed. If they only KNEW
Munkahelyi kultúra
I gained a training for cell phone repair which is a great platform for me to introduce myself as a repair technician.
I developed my skills on team management and production management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company management is great. People are friendly and helpful. It is a clean and safe working environment, and flexible work hours. I like to work here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the workplace is fast paced but competitive. the senior techs will teach you the job. the company has good work environment. there was never a dull moment at work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work full-time!!

At this time I'm currently a contract repair technician at Fedex Techconnect. This is a great environment to work full-time.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees and security are both friendly. It’s more like a laid bacc environment. They care more about quality numbers are important as well but the number one focus is quality
Relaxed
Short lunch short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
I regular work day was nice and relaxing . not to stressful and I loved what I did. I learned more in detail about troubleshooting devices .for about 3 weeks we didn't have work so they were finding little projects for us to do but it was well worth my time . the enviorment was nice and calming . everybody was so nice and loving . their was no drama , very clean areas , and it made you wanna come in for work. the hardest part for me was that I was their threw a temp service and I could loose my job at any time . the most enjoyable was the pay . im only 18 and this helped me and my son a lot .
the pay
no benifits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is decent to work for. As a temp there were no benefits. Applying for a perm position is a little difficult, going thru the interviews are very stressful. For the most part, the position I held was ok.
Pro érvek
Being able to get some overtime when available
No Vacation or Holiday benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work.Supervisor was very nice and friendly. liked the environment. Almost all of the co workers are nice. Organized. If they call me back i will definitely go back to work over there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
safety a must and is a very important part of the operation. they provide the tools needed in the maint. dept. people are helpful when they can but gets busy during certian time of the day.
clean work areas
Kontra érvek
can get hot in the summer and cold in the winter with all the truck doors in the building
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work there for a year and 3 months and never got to spend time with my family because at FedEx the harder you work the more work you get and this has happen multiple times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned new techniques for current skills. Great team work with exllent management support makes this a great and enjoyable place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Tech Connect was a great place to work, a typical work day included completing 8 units a day or more, longing parts into a computer. I learned ALOT of troubleshooting skills, Management wasn't so great, its like you don't even have a manager, never walks the floor to check on worker, never is able to talk to him about things going on in the work place because hes never around. People are very nice. Nothing hard about the job at all. The hours are great 6am- 2:30pm. EVERYDAY. Overtime is offered. WEEKENDS and HOLIDAYS off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Hours
Bad Mangement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the friends I made while working here its very hsard to get on permanent here they profile you from day 1 so they automatically know who they want to hire so don't get your hopes up I love the environment but a lot of the workers with senority are fake and liers however if I could work here again I would because I was there to work not make friends
Pro érvek
some people, nice quiet place, people
discrimination, unappreciation of contractors, holidays you get NO HOURS
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a nice job to have but the pay in the Memphis market is to low
over all the people are nice but the pay should be much more and some people there should learn to have fun at the job well any job you should have fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to work and grow as a repair technician, a very interactive environment. It's lot of hands on and parts verification and very little overtime.
Free popcorn
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was a very professional place to work. The job itself was very easy. A typical days work included repairing package scanners and entering the information into their database.
Very easy job
Afternoon shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is kinda the same everyday. The co-workers are fun and friendly nobody had a problem with anybody. The hardest part of the job was trying to figure out a problem with a scanner that had multiple problems. The best part of the job was being around my co-workers, and getting a lot of experience.
Pro érvek
Work environment, co-workers, management and experience.
Salary and location.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very nice people, clean work environment,great management, also the hours are great. good place to get experience for another job. all around great place to work and good people to work for.
everything
non
További FedEx-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés