FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Repair Technician

19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 693 értékelés megtekintése
productive and fun place to work
cell phone repair technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, augusztus 17.
I gained a training for cell phone repair which is a great platform for me to introduce myself as a repair technician.
I developed my skills on team management and production management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great place to work.
Repair Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, április 4.
The company management is great. People are friendly and helpful. It is a clean and safe working environment, and flexible work hours. I like to work here.
competitive work place
Repair Technician I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Collierville, TN2019, január 29.
the workplace is fast paced but competitive. the senior techs will teach you the job. the company has good work environment. there was never a dull moment at work
Great work environment
Repair Technician Level I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Collierville, TN2018, december 17.
Great place to work full-time!!

At this time I'm currently a contract repair technician at Fedex Techconnect. This is a great environment to work full-time.
Productive fun work environment
Board Repair Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Collierville, TN2018, november 5.
The employees and security are both friendly. It’s more like a laid bacc environment. They care more about quality numbers are important as well but the number one focus is quality
Relaxed
Short lunch short break
a very nice begining
Repair Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 12.
I regular work day was nice and relaxing . not to stressful and I loved what I did. I learned more in detail about troubleshooting devices .for about 3 weeks we didn't have work so they were finding little projects for us to do but it was well worth my time . the enviorment was nice and calming . everybody was so nice and loving . their was no drama , very clean areas , and it made you wanna come in for work. the hardest part for me was that I was their threw a temp service and I could loose my job at any time . the most enjoyable was the pay . im only 18 and this helped me and my son a lot .
the pay
no benifits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Repair Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Collierville, TN2017, december 27.
Company is decent to work for. As a temp there were no benefits. Applying for a perm position is a little difficult, going thru the interviews are very stressful. For the most part, the position I held was ok.
Pro érvek
Being able to get some overtime when available
No Vacation or Holiday benefits
productive and fun place to work
Test & Repair (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, augusztus 18.
productive and fun place to work.Supervisor was very nice and friendly. liked the environment. Almost all of the co workers are nice. Organized. If they call me back i will definitely go back to work over there.
clean, strong maintenance techs
Journeyman Machine Repair (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orion, MI2017, július 12.
safety a must and is a very important part of the operation. they provide the tools needed in the maint. dept. people are helpful when they can but gets busy during certian time of the day.
clean work areas
Kontra érvek
can get hot in the summer and cold in the winter with all the truck doors in the building
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be ready to work with no life
Driver/Repair Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2017, május 24.
I work there for a year and 3 months and never got to spend time with my family because at FedEx the harder you work the more work you get and this has happen multiple times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Nice place to work
Circuit Board Repair Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, február 6.
Learned new techniques for current skills. Great team work with exllent management support makes this a great and enjoyable place to work.
Great set hours.
Fedex Tech Connect Repair (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2016, augusztus 22.
FedEx Tech Connect was a great place to work, a typical work day included completing 8 units a day or more, longing parts into a computer. I learned ALOT of troubleshooting skills, Management wasn't so great, its like you don't even have a manager, never walks the floor to check on worker, never is able to talk to him about things going on in the work place because hes never around. People are very nice. Nothing hard about the job at all. The hours are great 6am- 2:30pm. EVERYDAY. Overtime is offered. WEEKENDS and HOLIDAYS off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Hours
Bad Mangement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Ok place to work
Level 2 Repair Tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2016, április 24.
I love the friends I made while working here its very hsard to get on permanent here they profile you from day 1 so they automatically know who they want to hire so don't get your hopes up I love the environment but a lot of the workers with senority are fake and liers however if I could work here again I would because I was there to work not make friends
Pro érvek
some people, nice quiet place, people
discrimination, unappreciation of contractors, holidays you get NO HOURS
nice job
Repair Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Collierville, TN2016, április 11.
its a nice job to have but the pay in the Memphis market is to low
over all the people are nice but the pay should be much more and some people there should learn to have fun at the job well any job you should have fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive a little fun, popcorn at the workplace
Repair Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2015, november 1.
It's a good place to work and grow as a repair technician, a very interactive environment. It's lot of hands on and parts verification and very little overtime.
Free popcorn
short breaks
Very professional environment
Repair Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2015, május 4.
FedEx was a very professional place to work. The job itself was very easy. A typical days work included repairing package scanners and entering the information into their database.
Very easy job
Afternoon shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience and fun work enviroment
Repair Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Collierville, TN2015, március 28.
A typical day at work is kinda the same everyday. The co-workers are fun and friendly nobody had a problem with anybody. The hardest part of the job was trying to figure out a problem with a scanner that had multiple problems. The best part of the job was being around my co-workers, and getting a lot of experience.
Pro érvek
Work environment, co-workers, management and experience.
Salary and location.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
great place to work
Repair Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  collierville,tn.2012, augusztus 27.
very nice people, clean work environment,great management, also the hours are great. good place to get experience for another job. all around great place to work and good people to work for.
everything
non

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van