Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Quality Assurance Analyst

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
60 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 433 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
As I have worked with this company for the last 3 years, I have really started to feel like this job is not going well for me due to the way it is waring me out. I will continue to stay with this company until I find another job,
Free Lunches
Waking up at 2:50am
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are good benefits such as PTO and nice managers, but the work gets very tiring mentally and sometimes physically; keeping good morale can be difficult much of the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad place to work if your not an favorite .you might get something out of being there. Some of the people were not all had. The management was not kind at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work responsibilities change day to day based upon what needs to get done, very little supervision from higher up positions, awful work environment in extreme weather conditions.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only reason I would consider leaving is to make more money. The pay is decent enough, but I prefer more for the education and experience I have. I like my job, the atmosphere, and the people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex is a place you can grow and advance fairly quickly! The people I have worked with have been fun and work together as a team! It is very fast paced and we must work together to get the drivers out in a timely manner! There are always new things to learn and changes come all the time. Fed Ex is ever growing with the changes in the culture, keeping up with and excelling with their competition. Our managment team is very helpful and work with us to make sure we succeed in all that we do. For me the hardest part of the job is dealing with some of the customers, who can be difficult at times! I need to keep them happy and still go by the rules set by the contracts our drivers work under. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to work with the people I do, having the freedom to enjoy my job (which I do) and after the sort is over I can work at my own pace to get things done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex has great benefits & job opportunities. If you want to move up, it’s up to you to do that. Fed Ex looks within the company first and then looks outside the company.
Pro érvek
Fed EX hires within company first
Kontra érvek
Management needs lots of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed ex is a great company I have been with the company for 7 years almost and I love it , there’s a lot of growth and opportunity here and the benefits are great can’t complain.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable place to work. Management is great and fair. Pay is decent but sometimes overtime is mandatory They give raises occasionally once every few years.
one paid break
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice job and good environment learn a lot good opportunities and benefits heavy package to carry short hours but after all is a good and nice place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was busy which consist in providing customer service. The managers were nice. the culture was diverse in which was great. the hardest part was when a package was not found.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun coming into work, you went home tired but happy most days. You had challenges but everyone had fun. My team was very supportive and we worked together great.
Pro érvek
very active fast paced and friendly co-workers
distance to job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Iniative toward work,profit,production,purpose, Hardest part of job working out in the climate, Enjoyable part is benefits and knowing that customers get their product on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my tenure at FedEx, i wore many hats and interacted with various department during my time of service. I enjoyed every role within the firm and received various awards for leadership and performance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Began as a 'package specialist' and found the work to be very physically demanding at a low pay, which taught me the value of hard work and my the desire to appreciate less demanding fields. Transitioned into Quality Assurance and supervisor which lasted a short time as I found other means of employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job worked well with my other activities. It Is very flexible if you are ok with waking up at 2 am. Done by noon everyday. Pay is a little below the average. Very phisical
hours
very early start
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not too many benefits for such a big company, no bonuses no Christmas parties, the pay isn't that great but they keep adding to your job description, management is Ok some are too close with their employees so it seems that those are the ones that get promoted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed-Ex is hard work! It pays off but, if you are not physically able to move quickly for 4 straight hours it will be difficult to keep up. Fed-Ex is primarily focused on production rather than employees satisfaction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex is a fast paced job, No two days are the same. Business picks up around Christmas and slows down during the summer. Usually working on an assembly line or truck. Heavy lifting at a fast pace. Fed Ex building does not have air condition or heat or in between weathers may be difficult for some to adapt.
decent pay
Kontra érvek
short hours, not much room for advancement, works you like a slave
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cold in the winter, and hot in the summer. Great place to work while in college. Pays great for a part time job. Driving a forklift is fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
QA Analyst • Gathered specifications and requirements to develop Test Plans and to create Test Cases using Quality Center. • Upgraded automation test ware from mercury suite version 10 to 11 including HP-QC ALM, UFT 11.5. • Participated in the detailed requirements discussions with SME and coordinating with business users and technical team and track the development, testing and deployment status of each requirement. • Involved in executing all Selenium test scripts on the different browsers and checked for compatibility.