FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Production Coordinator

37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 013 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 14.
I absolutely loved it there. Everyone was so friendly and easy going. The management team was the best I've ever worked with. I loved the fact that my boss kept it professional at all times.
Great company
Production coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2019, április 17.
Shift work( 3rd ) in my case was difficult on the body rest/sleep it is face pace and most of the time team driven great benefits package but you earn it
SECURITY
OFFICE POLITICS
Fun place to work
Production Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, január 11.
Manage the inventory, set-of the lines. make sure the surrounding area is safe from hazard!. check the supplies on lines. provide the timely production sheet to employed.
Best of Both Worlds
Production Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, augusztus 23.
Full of different culture which allows everyone to be able to learn from one another, benefits are truly amazing, teammates are like a family, and is a safe place to work. I am rarely sitting behind a desk, always on a constant move to get orders out. We take pride in customer service. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the stress that arises, which usually is from one person adding more to my plate than i can handle without giving me help. The most enjoyable part of my job is being around my teammates and knowing that the atmosphere is steady yet relaxing. Break room has a air hockey table and two Foosball tables so teammates can enjoy themselves on our breaks.
Pro érvek
Food trucks, benefits, team oriented and vase of culture
Lack of communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Good place to work.
Production Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, július 11.
I have spent three years at FedEx. It was Genco when I start, but later, FedEx bought. It was a great experience beside some of the managerial weakness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stable job, no real opportunities
Lead Production Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Monte, CA2017, február 6.
Fedex Office, is a good company to work for if your going to school and planning for bigger and better things. If you are ambitious and motivated to achieve greatness, do not stay here, do not get complacent, go to school get your degrees and move on to better things. Pay is around 11-12/hr, raises are tiny and take forever, you wont even notice them. Management sucks, most of them.
medical benefits
everything
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice Benefits, but that is it
Lead Production Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2015, augusztus 11.
A pretty easy job once you learn the myriad details about how everything MUST be done.Forced to work very long days, e.g. store closes at 5pm but not leaving until 10pm or 11pm. Scheduling is hardly consistent cannot even make plans a week ahead. Was employed there for a decade and left making what is considered a typical starting salary at many other major companies.Easily become overwhelmed when there is a line out the door and there are two staff members behind the counter. The worst is the micro managing that happens at every turn. This coincides with the fact that a procedure is taught one way for about a month than voila it is changed and has to be learned all over again. It is really fun when a procedure is brought back from many years ago, one that team members spoke up and stated this procedure works well, but corporate said no our way is better. It is an extremely frustrating place to work, one is not appreciated by the company or the customers.
Pro érvek
Benefits, learn alot about printing and shipping
Kontra érvek
short staffed, not properly compensated, constant changes in procedures, no bonus
Fed Ex
Production Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frisco, TX2015, június 9.
Fed Ex provides its employees with competitive pay and great job opportunities in logistics. Its service include domestic and international shipping, printing, and litigation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the better places to work
Production Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2015, március 10.
FedEx office allows the employees to work with a diverse group of people from different industries and professions. At FedEx office the employee duties are not limited to just shipping. Employees also print out flyers, business cards, signs and banners.
Good pay
limited amount of employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Fast Paced and a lot of Work
Lead Production Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2014, március 5.
Very busy always something to do. Customers are ever present and needing help.
Good workplace
Co-ordination between Cargo, Courier & Ramp (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Delhi, DL2013, augusztus 4.
FedEx is the great place to work. The most enjoyable part of the job.
......
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company and benefits, if you do not work the retail end
Lead Production Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2013, április 20.
FedEx Office (Kinkos) had great benefits at a low-cost and treats its employees fairly well but in the end it is still retail. Poor scheduling and low pay. Management on the retail level is sub par but talk to someone on the corporate level or on the package handling side and you will find a different story.

In short, DO work for FedEx! Do NOT work for FedEx Office.
Pro érvek
good health coverage at a decent rate, corporate discounts and paid training
uniforms, poor (retail) management and low (retail) pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment that keeps you on your toes
Center Production Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, New Mexico2013, március 11.
A normal day is one that keeps me busy. Between customer satisfaction, FedEx shipping and "kinkos" printing, the days are rarely dull. I have been taught many lessons on new and interesting machinery. My management and co-workers have become like family, being such a small group of workers. We all find it difficult, at times, to be able to identify what the customer is asking for, and what they really mean/need. This can make the job tricky, but at the same time it challenges you to think hard and verify details frequently.
Very relaxed & upbeat
Production Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago IL.2013, január 24.
I basically learned how to use every copier and high volume printer on the market here and it is where everything started.
FedEx Office
Lead Production Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plymouth, MI2013, január 23.
Good with benefits, and always having something to do. Never a dull moment.
Great Company
Lead Production Coordinator/ Sales CSS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Athens, GA2013, január 14.
Oversee the general progress of print production work. Resolve problems or contact key management or IT personnel to ensure the flow of work and resolution of problems. Maintain control of the production process from order taking to complex order set-up and incoming email and online orders

As Customer Service Specialist, duties included the following; providing customers with information to address inquiries regarding products and services.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place with good benefits
Production Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2013, január 9.
This company was good for a while. Always fast paced days went by fast. However, when management is looked at it was a hostile work environment full of favortism.
Kontra érvek
long hours, hard to advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but strict policies.
Production Coordinator/ Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2012, december 19.
I learned a lot about the promotional side of running a business. It was fun running all the machines and working alone during graveyard hours. Managers were cool, always seemed like they were getting fired. Never had any issues with co-workers. All around easy job
decent benefits, paid holidays
no job security
Very professional workplace
Production Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale Florida2012, december 17.
Great growth opportunities.
great company
Competitive salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy with daily face to face interaction between customers and clients
Production Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2012, december 12.
This job taught me that customer service should always be a company's number one priority. Being located at the New Orleans Convention center I delt with many diverse groups of people some in better moods than others. This was a very fulfilling job because the customers were typically traveling and I helped make things as easy as possible for them.
great job security
Kontra érvek
being a small fish in a big pond
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van