Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Parcel Assistant

303 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 21 962 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chances for better opportunities beyond standard part-time.
It's honestly nice working at FedEx. The most enjoyable part is having a chance to grow and try more positions, outside and inside of work. I'm currently learning how to use a forklift and other means to transport materials. The part about working here is good management and interesting spread-out of the employees. No man is an island at that workplace.
Great workplace
Flexible for those in school and they have great workplace culture. Managers treat you like family and the pay is decent. It is a lot of work but the time goes by fast.
You're moving mail product
I really like working there the management and co workers are the greatest.they offer flexible hours and decent pay.insurance is offered after 90 days
Flexible hours
Slow season kills paycheck
Had a vending keosk
Had nice people working there and before work we all had a stretching session. That and the fact that it was a relatively friendly working environment.
Focus
Customers always should have the best services, working focus is the keys. We all make sure every costumer or employee feel satisfied by the way we help
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is ok. I don' like the fact you have to work two shifts or more to get hours. If you sign up for peak season, you still not guaranteed hours.
I would advice everyone not to work there unless u already working full-time at another job making good money. You have to work two shifts to try to get all of your hours.
Awful
It's a great place to work .if you are single with no kids or extracurricular activities going on then this is a excellent place to work and receive great pay .
Ok
This job was ok. The money wasn’t good but the job was consistent. My manager Didn’t allow me to take maternity leave or switch to a position with lite lifting.
2,0
A Joke
Not enough hours to make a living. No advancement unless you fit into a certain click. No work life balance you have to call in every day to see what hours you work. Uneducated managers or a joke and inexperienced.
Benefits but you have to work a 1000 hours to receive
Kontra érvek
You have to call in everyday to seewja
great place to work
I liked working at FedEx, kept busy, time went by fast. People are helpful and management was so nice. I wish I didn't have to leave. career advancement.
great environment
I loved working for fedex best experience with a lot great benefits PTO pay day off and they work with your schedule if you go to school they also help you higher your education.
Fast paste
I had trouble most days with the packages because I had a back injury. But other than that , it's a great place to work. Most packages were heavy. Some were light.
Jo.e
None to say or admit all I did was do continuously scanning throughout the day working on a fast pace line some of the supervisors are okay there some of them are not that's all that I can really say
Hot but good company
Nice company good benefits but it's a very hot environment,paid holidays work Monday thru Friday only,some days we work 3 to 4 hrs.Sime days the sort are cancel.
2,0
Stresful
Very fast paced steadily job. Not much English speaking coworkers. Management was ok but not willing to help when problems arose. No where to lock belongings.
Stressful
They don't train newbies well, don't really blame them managers are just lazy. Veterans are treat like dirt, they depends on them way too much. Bad Place to woto at, newbies eventually quit on day 1.
Friendly Employees
Lazy managers
Paid Every Friday & all shifts are off every weekend
I don’t recommend anyone who has asthma to work here. I’ve seen people who had to get rush to the ER because of how hot it be in the summertime. Managers sleeps with employees. Managers shows favoritism. Very fast paced. Alot of RF scanning, palletizing and wrapping pallets.
Pro érvek
Actually there’s none but wait.. You’re off every weekend and get paid every Friday.
Kontra érvek
Over work you, very hot, alot of back bending
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at this company part while attending school
I worked at FedEx part-time while attending Lincoln Tech for Welding. After graduation I resigned from my position at FedEx and relocated to California where I began my search for a job in welding.
Good Part Time Gig
Fedex was a good part time job. I know a couple people that have been there for a long time now, they are still struggling to make ends meet at their pay rate. If you need a second job or just something to help get by for a short time this is the place. They are always hiring during holidays and will pay good hours during the seasonal rush. Other than that it is a temporary job usually.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would definitely recommend people to work here Great environment friendly management helpful very enjoyable place to work I enjoyed my time there had a blast!
A lot
Zero
Decent
Definitely job security. Management could be better, they are somewhat efficient; attitudes could improve. Otherwise not a bad place to work in my opinion.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés