Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Packer

Munkakör megnevezése
Packer79 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
79 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 552 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goperformance love working good benefits good flexible hours shuttle bus company is was good good service good friendly people that's working there help you out with your flexible schedule good and good overtime
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a very diverse place which is good however, I feel as though they have no good management very irresponsible they mix business and pleasure which is wrong, they lack communication amongst one another and barely train you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great place to work .. the people are nice and caring and also helpful towards one another.. FedEx teachers how to work as a team to Accomplish the daily goals .
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very long shifts and we had to get doubles shifts on multiple time frames in order to work those long shifts. We were allowed to go home for an hour depending on the second available shift. 2 shifts= 1 full 12 hour shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
That this job offers a lot . Also the job and pays very good. Fed ex is a good job overall but they do not have good communication skill I just feel like they should talk better to employees.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
But I busted my butt and I did what I was there to do. I got a long with everyone. I did my job very well. I loved what I did. The mos were very helpful
Pro érvek
I like the people
Kontra érvek
Not enough brakes
Easy
I Don't like the fact that they didnt have more shifts to work. I worked 12-12 sometimes didn't get off until 1-2am. The checks where nice though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is great and fair employment opportunity. It has its down fall with manual labor. However the work environment is a great place with outstanding people. Fast paced but it keeps you busy. Opportunity for growth is available.
Pro érvek
It has great benefits.
Kontra érvek
Its physically tiredsome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at, amazing pay rate during peak season!

Only bad thing is that your 2 breaks that are 15 minutes long start counting once you leave your area, and you take 3 minutes at the very least to walk to the cafeteria area, and back... at least in FedEx York...
Munkahelyi kultúra
This work environment is typically fast paced and indeed friendly, self motivation is important for company advancement. Most definitely a 9 out of 10 recommended
Munkahelyi kultúra
low hours hard work low pay you are moving at fast paces so you can unload all the boxes quickly which gives you lower hours. When you try to input your hours, they take the lowest minute to the hour and mark that as the time your finished and started.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place to be if you like to work and hours I had fun working here for the time I was there anyone looking for employment should apply to here
Munkahelyi kultúra
badly lit,cold warehouse made job harder than it should have been,the work was interesting but conditions bad..The warehouse has relocated now so a new company will move in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Physical work. Long hours during peak season, working 3rd shift with extended hours as needed. Liftingitems 20 to 80 lbs. Responsible for proper scanning of materials.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not like to give a review for this job my boss was good and I would go back if I have to ! I appreciate my managers and coworker for they support!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shipping department, we start and end of work shift have never been same times everyday. Someday we start early 5am (especially Monday) and next day would start 8 or 9am and next 2-3 day of the week would start 10, 11 or 12pm. And at the end of shift, we have never know the exact time we will be done. We stopped working at the last box got in the tuck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great hard working job fast pace great hours great pay friendly coworkers alot of benifits in up for grabs and insurance and you can choose to go full time anytime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good working conditions, somewhat a fast paced environment. Great people working with in the company. I will recommend to a friend. Good pay rate for about 6 to 7 hours a day for Monday thru Friday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for Fed ex cause it's a great environment too work in. I've met a lot of great people and did a lot of great things and learned a whole lot from working wit Fed ex
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with fedex they always give you 50+ hours a week. 10 hour shifts then over time is usually 2 hours. We normally received 3 breaks. Laid back job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Works well with personal schedules. Provides great and affordable benefits even for partime employees. f Great coworkers and management. Like family. Sometimes provide breakfast and lunch.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés