FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Package Handler állásra itt: Syracuse, NY

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 830 értékelés megtekintése
Perfect company
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2020, február 11.
The company is good the only anything about it but the following user says company payment and time works fine but I like the job thank you for your time
Packe
Fedex
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place and A lot of hard working people management is good but could be better
FedEx Ground Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2019, december 5.
I enjoyed my time at FedEx it was a great and different experience working inside a ware house I’ll love to go back again. The pay for the work we did wasn’t enough but the benefits were so I was happy working there.
FedEx package handler
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2019, október 25.
FedEx is a very high paced work environment. When I was employed there the management was not up to par with the demand of work load. During peak the work load was very labor intensive. They expected 400 boxes to be loaded an hour but during peak that wasn't fast enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive but management can be questionable
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2019, augusztus 18.
If you are looking to lose weight and get in shape this place is great. Management can be a little so so and a lot of your fellow employees will drag you down but I have seen worse.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
fast paced job
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2018, július 25.
takes a lot of strenth and energy for this job, they ride you to be on time and to work fast but if you can manage it and love to lift heavy objects it is a great place to work and also fun to be there.
health care
lots of lifting
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun work place
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2018, június 21.
It's an awesome job with great pay. Decent paced but the employees are like family. The teach you very well and there is always someone there to help you if you need it.
It was a summer job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2018, március 6.
I wasn't sure what to expect when becoming a FedEx employee. If you wish to work out and get paid at the same time, this could be the job for you. Do not count on that though as the pace of the factory is more important than form. Know your limits as you do not want to overwork yourself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Place to work fresh out of high school
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2017, április 24.
overall FedEx Grounds had Great benefits
It's a great place to work if you like to stay active
Gets competitive in a friendly way sometimes
fun workplace
Productive fun work enviorment
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2017, április 4.
I enjoyed my time at fed ex the work was simple and easy most of the work can be done unsupervised. I loved working here my co workers were very helpful and friendly
Free parking
Hours
Good Human resources/friendly coworkers
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2016, április 7.
Fed Ex Ground is a large facility.I am currently employed in the international facility which is separate from the main hub.In the course of a nights work I will either unload , load' or prepare packages and verify their readiness to ship.All of these functions are done with scanners.We are a small crew in this facility and we work well together as a team.Being a part time position I get 18 hours a week .
Pro érvek
good work enviroment with fair supervisors
Kontra érvek
I wish this were a full time position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
ok
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2016, február 10.
its seasonal so when they are done making you do all the work while managers sit around they let you go. No benefits either
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Productive Workplace
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2015, augusztus 26.
I would begin work at 3am every morning. It was vary fast pace past but worth it. It teaches you quick paced working style with a Tetris feel. I was responsible for loading 50+ pound boxes at a rate of 750 boxes per hour.
Felxable schedual
Barley any pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Decent place to work
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2015, július 27.
Terminal manager is great person to work for. He works as hard as his employees under him; never orders or demands people to do things. Treats his employees fair.
Fun people to work with
Kontra érvek
Never turns into full time & no benefits until 1000 hours of employment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exhausting, extreme heavy lifting.
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2015, március 16.
A typical day at work included getting the package scanner, scanning, lifting and loading heavy boxes. We built walls of boxes inside the trucks so that the boxes would not collapse on me.

At this job I learned how to build specific walls and how to use the scanner properly to ensure the package was going to the correct destination. My managers (2) trained me and were very helpful and supportive.My co-workers were extremely easy to get along with and assisted with my work. They were especially helpful when I first started out.

The hardest part of the job was lifting all of the heavy boxes onto the trucks by myself most the time especially when we were busy. Building the walls were pretty difficult as well.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of getting my work done after a long day of hard work. I also enjoyed the positive work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not good pay, for the work you do
(Package Room Attendant) Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  syracuse, ny2015, január 16.
i think, no i know this is one of the worst jobs in upstate ny. No advangment that i seen, being part time you only get 3 hrs per night!!
Pro érvek
Its a job if you must have one
Kontra érvek
terrible pay, and mangement is bad
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 5Jelentés
Fast Paced
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2015, január 1.
Its a nice place to work if you like to get a workout in and get paid to do it. Its a no brainer job, given very little training. Self motivated individuals will excel at this job. Watch out for some favoritism of certain employees, they do not drug test very often as it seem to be the popular thing among employees to go get high after work.
Food offered often
Kontra érvek
no breaks, unless you are full time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
hard work
Package Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2014, november 11.
-they let you choose which shift you wanted to work, whether you wanted a day time, or an overnight shift.
-had great benefits, such as healthcare, dental, etc.
-5 days a week, had weekends off
it paid well
Kontra érvek
hard work, lots of lifting, needed to be strong
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Hard worker required
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2014, szeptember 3.
very physical, hard job. good shifts available. start at the bottom and work your way up mentality.
get paid to workout
manager was incompetant
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
Nice respectful office job
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2014, június 3.
i learned a lot in this job about customer service and how to deal with both genders customers in a nice work climate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
good honest hard work
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2014, január 5.
you go in there every day and do what you gotta do, it was hard work but not to bad. the managers were good for the most part and willing and open to work with you to make the job easier
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van