Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Package Handler állásra itt: Sacramento, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Package Handler108 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Sacramento, CA108 értékelés
108 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 464 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work here is productive but fails to have a human appeal which I look for in a job. You are basically a part of a huge package handling/sorting machine and can be replaced in a day. If you like work where you can keep your head down and do the same motions over and over then this would be suitable for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have a problem with physical work, then this isn't for you. It is exactly what you make of it (Work environment, hours, benefits, etc.) If you can handle the physical demand, then the rest is worth it.
Pro érvek
Active environment, benefits, people, company advancement
Strong physical labor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have diffent shifts they work at a fast pace they have bonus to people that reach a 90day period. They also see potential in a employee go moveup
Geting bonus
Lack of communication sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great warehouse job that really prioritizes safety and efficiency. The managers were all great people and are willing to work with people when they are going through some hard times. It gets really hot and the work is very physical so if you're not ready for that it probably isn't a good fit, but they warn you about that many times before you get hired. Also the hours aren't always the best because its based on the amount of packages that need to be sorted.
Pro érvek
Wonderful people, good training, great growth opportunities
Kontra érvek
Gets really hot/cold based on the weather, not reliable hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Fedex home delivery , it was great . At times can be overwhelming . The hours was long the pay was good. I hate peak season lol . It is a back breaking job a lot of lifting a lot of organizing and you have to start your shift early . But I love the traveling and doing my job solo .
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Energetic people, must people to perform activities such as loading and unloading trucks at a fast and accurate pace. Management cares about their employees and their well being.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Safely is the most important thing at this job. Employee understanding what you are doing and your duties to unload the trucks. You learn how to lift and place the packages on the belts. You also get the opportunity to grow in the company
Advancement
Kontra érvek
Dangerous to your body if not doing the job safely
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love Fedex so much I was sad I had to leave my team managers included ! I would be more then happy to come back ! I will always wish my Fedex family the best!
Love !
Munkahelyi kultúra
in a warehouse environment part time at nights, and its alright. It's frustrating coming in, and dealing with starting on where someone one else left off, and most everything wasn't done right, so it holds you back, because you have to fix everything, and no one is held accountable.
Pro érvek
extra money is always good money, part time is better than no time
mindless repetition
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never recommend no one and it's very poor management i really was unhappy there i waa treated poorly never received a fair chance. Shift never started on time management waa rude and unprofessional disrespectful employees waa treated poorly never really cared about safety.
You can dress comfrontable
No correct training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as package handler great experience. Great pay and they train and pay you for the training. I got my I'd withing the first day of training and then was put to work the same week. I was there for about 4 months and discharged due to being incarcerated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a really great job. It is the perfect job for someone who is trying to get back on their feet. There's a lot of respectful managers. Although it is very demanding it was one of the best jobs that I've had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most depressing job I've had. Don't do it to yourself if you have the choice.If you're going to college, this might work for you. But again, it's depressing... af.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex has a lot of benefits and opportunity for people like me for when they start working and the people are willing to help and train you when you need it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start right after highschool, very easy job just a lot of work. Work hard enough and there on time everyday they rewards you. Every six months you get a raise and the work is very simple
Pro érvek
They rewards those who work hard and be at work everyday
Kontra érvek
Quick paste working, not Long enough breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was pretty good place to work at. They are pretty relaxed on what you can wear. Some might say its hard work moving boxes that can be heavy but I saw it as a workout.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for fedx , the human resources were great, fedx you have opportunity to exspand your career choices, managers were awsome, I love the fact tgat we all practice safty tips! I wanted to make sure that I was practicing safty habits as well as my manager and co worker,. I love the many people who join the fed x team! Fed x is the place to be!!!!!
Pro érvek
free lunch when you work on sunday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managment is a joke you get over worked and the managent does not appreciate anyones hard work very few managers know what they are doing there would not reccomend working here really hard work for very little pay i have been here almost a year and my back is already starting to give out
Weekly pay
Get over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your just trying to get some extra money go for it. Other than that if you don’t plan on making a career out of it no need to put yourself through this stressful job if you don’t have to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day starts at 1 or 2 in the afternoon, and goes until 6pm at the latest. The warehouse is run at a blistering speed, and most days workers are unable to keep up with the high volume of freight coming in.

Training is very minimal, as in the bear minimum, employees are trained for one day, maybe two, and then are left to figure everything out on their own.

Employees work less than twenty hours a week, and only four days a week, and earn less than $200 a week. There are no health benefits until after you have worked for 1,000 hours.

Management does not listen to new ideas for how to better run the warehouse, and their only concern is getting freight out onto the floor as fast as possible, everything that happens afterwards is dealt with as the problem arises.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a temp and am looking to start a career. And start a life . Looking to get something more solid and stable . FedEx is very demanding Witch is good if you like that
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés