Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Package Handler állásra itt: Miami, FL

Értékelések kategória szerint
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Possessing strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to form strong, positive and cooperative working partnerships with individuals from all walks of life, regardless of age, cultural background or socio-economic level. Highly organized and independent; able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity.
Pro érvek
building a foundation of networking
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
okay pay okay work, just cant be lazy. i worked at home depot freight team and it was pretty okay. i was used to working in a fast paced environment so i say be ready.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was great, all coworkers are nice never rude you get a great vibe from everyone there. There really wasn't any hard work to do the hardest thing was if a package was really heavy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FUN WORK PLACE WITH GREAT MANAGEMENT TEAM FRIENDLY COWORKERS,ALWAYS A FAST PACE ENVIROMENT TO WORK. REALLY GOOD BENEFITS LIKE MEDICAL DENTAL 401K
GREAT BENEFITS
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at FedEx Ground in Medley, Fl for almost 4 years. The two years there were great, reliable managers and great people to work with. Unfortunately everything that seemed so perfect came to a terrible ending. Good Managers began getting fired and good managers also left to go to other locations. FedEx Ground in Medley is all about what are you welling to do for that 40 cent raise. I seen it personally how managers disrespect employees and show so much favoritism towards certain employees depending on their ethic background. Would I recommend this job to someone?Of course because there benefits are great. As far as pay goes GOOD LUCK.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Unprofessional managers, hot warehouse, 2 hour lunch breaks, not enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at FedEx would be waking up really early in the morning, while everybody asleep working on assembly belt lines sorting out boxes, and veriest packages, we would also have to go inside these Trucks and load them empty. I enjoyed working in the Trucks more then the assembly line because I looked at the truck as sort of a workout. You were granted to catch a sweat in the truck, luckily they let us dress in comfortable clothing just as long as we wore boots, a typical day at FedEx home delivery.
Pro érvek
company picnics, get together, your pay would increase at least a quarter within 3 months
no breaks, short hours
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This position was alot of hard work. Constant moving and bending.
friendly environment
Kontra érvek
short breaks, hot and cold
Munkahelyi kultúra
Load trucks, unload trucks, sweat. We would do this inside of trailers as the conveyer belt brought new packages we would scan them and stack them neatly until it was full, then repeat.
i was in excelent shape