Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Package Handler állásra itt: Memphis, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
285 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 442 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They want you to work part time with open availability It’s not bad if your a student or between jobs but you will never be sure of hours from one week to the next you could work 50 hours one week and 15 the next I would only recommend it as a temporary job unless your in management
Pro érvek
You get full summer and fall uniforms after 6 months and one free pair of boots a year
Kontra érvek
Short break unsure of hours from one week to next
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is good they let you get your own hours so you can work nights to if u work the morning shift you can work the night shift as well and all they benefits good
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is the worst thing in the place, no matter what you do or go. They are extremely toxic and hypocritical, but the moment their bosses are around they start acting different. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO GET A QUICK JOB AND WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE GARBAGE!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will tell you there is opportunity for full time. If it is, you probably working part time for at least 5 years. If you don't mind that, stay there long term.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would highly recommend this job for others to go and work at. Its been great to me. Been able to accomplish a lot there as well as excel in my career opportunity with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very great atmosphere I loved how they help out in the mist of training. Not only that the co workers are very easy going so it’s easy to get along with others
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx has all the best benefits for people who are looking to further their career options they have medical dental vision 401k and more it was well worth the time I worked there the people were great the area was a bit noisy but you'd expect that at an airport and the work was simple I don't have anything bad to say about it really other than 3rd shift was a bit difficult if you can't handle staying awake
Awesome work experience
Kontra érvek
Sometimes stay up to long
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management. My second day I was belittled, and spoken to as if I were incompetent. There were no since of safety, and when brought up to management it was brushed off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing stands out. The benefits are good but the people are u supporting. The managers don't care about their employees. This is a last resort not a career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was overall fair, if you have not worked there before be ready to WORK! This job you will actually have to work for what they are paying you for a hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was a good experience overall. I didnt like how had to come in all types of weather. And the bad management in some cases but good in other areas.
Good insurance
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job if you like working in an outside work environment. Must be able to lift heavy objects and work in a fast paste. Must be able to work as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at night was cool, I learned that teamwork was essential in this environment. Management always went above and beyond. Fedex is its own culture, like no other place I've ever worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Work Environment Cool The People Are Great It's A Nice Place To Work You Get What You put Out It's A Great Opportunity For People Who Are Really Lookin To Work I Just Didn't Have Transportation At The Moment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay great hours great benefits hire permanent friendly people great shifts jobs are not hard great shift leads nice cafeteria to eat and dine overall great to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Office is a great place to work, like every job it has it's ups and downs but it balances out. I am just getting out of school and is looking for something in my field but if wasn't I wouldn't mind staying. Overall I would re-apply if I was to find employment else where and I wasn't happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FEDEX is a great company to work for everyone helps each other’s and you walk in and leave out with a smile on your face you will love your managers and co workers the work might gets hard sometimes but you have to have faith and believe in yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
my typical nite at work is getting he boxes on the planes by sorting them out where they go,scanning makin labels. I learned how to open and closed a can.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the warehouse part if I could give a negative 0, I definitely would. Surprised I lasted as long as I did, nobody but God strength. Hated every moment there especially towards the end.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job, easy money. They provide flexible hours that is perfect for stay at home parents, college students, and someone that's looking for another job to supplement their income.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place of work, but the hours are bad. They pay good but the hours don't add up correctly. Other then that its an easy job, not to stressful or exhausting.