Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Package Handler állásra itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Package Handler92 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Worth, TX92 értékelés
92 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 569 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very physically demanding,great excercise from the packages varying in different weights and lengths. Teamwork is usually very helpful and necessary most times
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Short hours if your not full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a really good job overall hard labor but pays really good and the managers are really great to work with if you get this get ready for that hard labor
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very difficult job, I must admit. Speaking from my own experience, I was even allergic to the job. If you are an energetic person with excellent health then FedEx may just be the job for you.
Excellent pay, excellent benfits
Kontra érvek
Must work at very fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here. It was a challenging work environment with the heat and strenuous labor, but they recognized and rewarded hard work. I was only there a short time due to my move to Frisco but I would have loved to stay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can say it was a good first job, but didn’t really respect employees. I was a loader and unloaded for FedEx. I could never receive extra work cause it’s first come first served which I think is unfair to others.
Learn to load boxes
No Brakes
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Equality, respect, no discrimination, helpful, understandable, same work schedule, flexible hours, supportive, caring towards employees, safety first priority.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work. Good if you need a part time job. Be prepared to work in all sorts of weather. The ability to get extra hours are always there
Munkahelyi kultúra
When you come to work make sure you have plenty of rest because it is a fast paced work environment. The hardest part of the job is constantly having to move around packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have flexible hours and very nice benefits after probation period. Direct deposit is also a big plus and it starts after one or two pay cycles. This saves time by not having to deal with paper checks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It pays good for a quick shift. Benefits are the best and very affordable. Everyone minds they business and works together to get the over all objective met
Pro érvek
Full-time benefits part time hours and extremely cheap
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a decent job but it is hard work. Of the managers like you you will be fine as long as you show up daily and on time. However, hard workers pick up the slack for others and are often asked to do more then their share of the work.
weekly pay
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great company, it all depends on who your manager. Beside that you can move up in the company. Great benefits. Transfer around the the world. Great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx pays good and will let you get overtime whenever you want it . The staff and mangers are helpful and understanding. It’s an easy job for getting on your feel . They also pay every week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wore a armband with a scanner and i would scan the barcodes on each box i touched so the customers could track the packages and after i scanned the box i would load the boxes into a truck and make a wall of boxes and also fill the belly of the truck until it was full while helping others as well if my area wasnt busy if i could.
Pro érvek
good pay, made some good friends, full time hours
hard work, very fast paced, sometimes only a 30 minute break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there was an experience that was mixed with both terrible times and wonderful times. I started out a seasonal worker that was converted to a full Fed-ex package handler. It is not easy work when you start out and with some managers working you to death before replacing you with someone else was not fun at all. Switching from loading to unloading was the best but was in no way easier. My manager in the beginning was awful however my second was a real down-to-earth guy that though more realistically as I am a human and not a machine. It was good working for him but unfortunately after peak season, hours were being cut and I couldn't stay anymore.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No matter what position you are doing you are always challenging your physical ability. Unloading heavy packages from trailers or loading trucks you are constantly moving. The management was probably the best that I've experienced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good schedule flexibility, job stability, benefits, and some opportunties to move up in position. Decent pay, but work is physically strenuous. Package Handler position is not recommended for full time; part-time is best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Real good for the most part just some hot work conditions from time to time but overall I pretty good job for people transition into a better job for the most part
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx hands down has the best benefits out of all my jobs I've had . I loved my work schedule and most of all getting paid weekly . I would highly recommend FedEx Careers as a job choice .
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was pretty good at FedEx but it was very hot and the managers expected a lot out of you, making you work at extremely fast paces. Overall positive experience.
pay
no A/C, fast paced
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was injured and not compensated at all. Also with me being injured they had me come in the next day and tape boxes with one arm. I had a severe shoulder injury and due to doctors instructions I was not supposed to move that arm until healed. Now I have neck, shoulder, and upper back problems.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés