Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Package Handler állásra itt: Chicago, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Package Handler76 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Chicago, IL76 értékelés
76 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 449 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a difficult job it takes an entire team of workers to process packeges through 3 to 4 hour shifts. The best benefits of working with the company are the increasing pay rate and the health benefits.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Simple tasks, energy draining, they WILL rush you. Line leaders do not seem to care about your physical health. A 10 minute break is not enough time to recoup for a job like this
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was horrible, and because of that the work environment was one of the worst i have ever worked. Management had no control or direction of the work place.

Many people on the job selfish, inconsiderate, lazy, and unmotivated. More demands placed on the hard workers, and not enough on those who didn't meet work standards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Everyone is very nice and helpful. Managers will work with your school schedule and assist with any questions/concerns. Work hard.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day at fedex is loading about 10 pallets on each side of the belt with two or more people carrying boxes ranged from 50 to 100 pounds and stacking neatly on the correct pallet.
Less help on each belt.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You should have other job when working at here because it’s a part time job. It’s only 4 hours and 6 hours max. I recommend you have a second job or don’t work here at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
I pack box’s in the trailer that came off the belt I had to work by myself it was fast working I had to lift a little heavy box’s and stack the box’s good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great People, Helpfully People, Nice Break , Understanding One Another, Strong Minded People. Great Opportunity To Turn Into A Career. Good Hours & You Get Paid Ever Week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great and very professional environment love fed ex. Fast pace and great management, very professional. Everyone seems to get along great! Learned a lot ...
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers just flirt and make the pretty girls do nothing and make everyone do all the hard work. Mostly managers are hired in 3s they choose one black, one Mexican and one white person, and they usually have no package handling experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for fedex, although i manage to adapt to management, most people struggled with how managers treated them. My only issue is that the time aren't steady. You start 2 o'clock one day and the mext day 3. They don't tell you of schedule changes till the end of the shift. And you can't leave until the work load is down
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fast pace loading and unloading job. you must learn how to keep a fast paced and utilize all space in a semi trailer when loading and must follow all safety methods when loading and unloading. management is relatively good at there job in comparison to other management from previous jobs.
Pro érvek
health care, hour lunch break
Kontra érvek
shift times are always subject to change
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Opportunity and Experience for my career helped me achieve various goals. I'm grateful to have experienced this at the time I did in my career because it was a difficult time for me to choose my next step.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx team was awesome, the team allowed me to work in a fast pace manner while ensuring safety and a lot of team work. I loved seeing my team every morning and there were great bonds made. Everyone was up and ready to work. The job was an awesome workout and you could loose a lot of weight doing the work which was a huge plus for me. It built up my upper body strength and helped with my core and back. I really loved the job and enjoyed it regardless to pay. The company was not the problem at all, it was the safety traveling to work alone became the issue. I took public transportation. If I had a vehicle I would have still been at FedEx guaranteed.
Pro érvek
Hard work, face paced, great leaders, team environment, sense of accomplishment, weekly pay.
Kontra érvek
Try and have a partner when traveling for early morning shift. No cons other then that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Fed Ex was fun. I worked in a section called non-con it was the heaviest in the building but my team made the nights go by fast. The shift would go by fast if you just worked instead of thinking about it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do recommend this job to people who are dedicated workers and determined to work I also can say this job made me a faster worker and made me more careful.
Increases work pace
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a part time position and I did not work there for a long period of time so there is no review that would be of interest at this time. it was a job
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get paid weekly. Raise are based on evaluation. Insurance within 90 days. There a flight benefits. Company provide uniform and backbrace. They also show you how to lift. To provent back injuries.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am the best in the building when it comes to almost everything .Instead of relying on the team management uses me and a select of other skilled individuals to do the job.It has been like that so to take the work off me i start training the new hires to improve the culture ; which it did but i still have a hard time. I am looking for another job because of the medical benefits .
It's a job
Kontra érvek
low hours hard work bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a fast paced work environment working in extreme elements of hot or cold. If you are alone, you have to work hard to meet your quota and if you have help, they cannot be lazy
Pay was good
Extreme work enviroment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get to work on time, keep my area clean and neat, help others if I get done before someone else, stay focused, be professional, listen to my manager..
Work hard, be helpful
Heat in summer
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés