Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Package Handler állásra itt: Chesapeake, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 442 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was a great job! I worked overnight in the warehouse loading, and unloading trucks! I was considered a package handler! It’s a good job for anyone willing to lift 50 pounds, the packages are usually not that heavy though
Pro érvek
Overnight work so I had my whole day to myself
Kontra érvek
My body had to get use to being up working the time I usually go to bed
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend FedEx as a secondary job because of productivy you have to commit.As far as advancement it varies.I relocated from VA to Georgia because of opportunities,but they took advantage of what I could offer after 6yrs +3 months I quit !I have worked Ground and Home delivery for 6 year's.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work in the fright part if FedEx Ground, were we are loading a package onto the truck and a large number of boxes coming down five different conveyer belt, the day started off good to when the unload started moving and we find that they were short of people.With that being said the boxes that were coming down in the top part of the sort were no one was their so all the boxes that went down the belt went anywhere so that slow up the process and put operating system behind we quickly work together as a Team and clean up the boxes and pull a little over time but we still meet our quota.I learned that if we work as a team we get the job done much quicker and that what we were taught to work as a team, the workplace is great clean an well mannered in safety rules.When the job short of people and a lot of fright the employees that been their work overtime and working all week, they work out or overwhelm but everyone still works as a team.Working hard pays off recommendation to the management and the company, so awards be awarded along with functions
they would by us food
Munkahelyi kultúra
highly fast paced job. learned a lot about organization and inventory matters. management team was pretty well organized. job got a bit tedious when the conveyor belts got jammed which slowed downed production quite a bit. enjoyed being used in the entire facility.
Pro érvek
decent pay, great experience, alot learned
no full time postions
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
From unloading 18 wheelers to loading the delivery trucks...this company has it all. Team work is the key to making this company run like a well oiled machine.
Great Benfits
Work Holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a pretty cool job. fast paste got to keep up at all times. loved working there just the hours wasn't enough. another thing that was cool is you get a pay raise every two months.
Pro érvek
the pay medical and free shipping
Kontra érvek
not enough hours only part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every fast paced* learned a lot about shipping & receiving* Enjoyed working with others even some that did not energy time keep up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at fedex consist of unloading the trucks getting the packages scanned and onto the right belt to be delivered.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Job was very steady, keeping your body in great physical shape in order to move some times heavy merchandise was very important. Our Mornings would start any where from 6 and 7 A.M in the morning and end around 4 or 5 P.M at night. FedEx requires you to stay on a top notch schedule, so being responsible was a requirement I had to meet.
Pro érvek
Free Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner if necessary.
Working in Extreme conditions ex; Hot Summer Days & Freezing Winter Days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with chances of advancement within the company. Package handlers unload vans and load trailers of packages so they can be deliveried to their destination .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and excellent place to work if you love constant work
easy and constant work
cold warehouse
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at fedex was a job that demanded a lot from you. I learned how manage my time and also working with as a team player to get things done in a timely manner
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment. You get taught any and everything you want to now. extremely hot in the summer and cold in the winter. typical warehouse
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work and your able to advance there and also it has great benefits.
graveyard shift
graveyard shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
TEAMWORK IS REQUIRED. MY LEADERSHIP AND TRAINING IS TOP-NOTCH. A GREAT PLACE TO WORK.