FedEx cég munkavállalói értékelései a Package Handler állásra itt: Champaign, IL

36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 597 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting company to work where safety is important and staff mutual respect emphasized
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2019, november 23.
Work is interesting, safety important and friendly atmosphere to work. And staff are free to air their views and company' s motto is mutual respect by staff.
Productive factory
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2019, november 14.
I would load boxes and bags onto 8-16 wheeler trucks. There was a stat tracker at the top of everyone's truck and you would have to do 1000 boxes per minutes unloading.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
1,0
Overall Experience
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2019, szeptember 24.
My overall work experience at FedEx wasn't the best. I had the worse experience with management The workers were treated like animals and not people. Also black people were faced with racism daily.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice job, bad hours, until it's not so nice
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2019, szeptember 3.
Preloading (putting packages on trucks or carts for the truck drivers) is more interesting to me than unloading (taking inbound packages off the trucks), but can be frustrating when the packages are thrown down from the other half of the line and when the Android-based scanner decides not to work. It is difficult to set and keep a sleep schedule that works for the 3:30-8:00a shift. A significant part of orientation was how to survive a workplace shooter, even before general safety or how to load and unload packages. The hardest part of the job is by far the schedule. Some of the packages are extra-heavy as well. The best part of the job is the satisfaction of getting the packages to the truckers so they can deliver them to the people (or pets, in the case of boxes from Chewy.com) that they are being sent to.
job is somewhat interesting
Kontra érvek
schedule, working 4½ hours a day or less means no breaks, "full-time" people work two part time shifts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely without a doubt one of the most racist places you can work.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2019, augusztus 15.
A certain group of people is asked to do what they can while others are demanded to go above and beyond to make up the difference. Rules like being on time or performance minimums are enforced selectively etc. If you want to know what it was like to build pyramids in Egypt, and you look like you descended from the people who did........ This is the place for you
Get paid to workout
FedEx Ground Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2019, május 22.
Decent place to work with decent people if you’re thick skinned. Everybody was chill and cool I’d work there again anyday. Paid weekly you get what you put in.
Good pay, hours
Kontra érvek
Temperature and cleaning up others messes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful and difficult to advance
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, július 25.
There was merely a high demand for productivity with little compensation to be had for the ridiculously high demand of productivity. Yes the pay was relatively nice (not enough to sustain ones self) but there was no real incentive to work at the pace that they expected to be every employees bare minimum.
i like it
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, június 13.
its hot they need air condition its a good work environment its a fast pace witch I love. and I like working around people. I am a good worker employees are thrill too work at fed ex
the pay is ok
more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and work is expected to be done quickly
PACKAGE HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, április 10.
Work got to be very stressful at times but at the end of the day you just accept it because you know that it's gonna be a little tough since you expected to be lifting boxes all day and loading trailers.
hard
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, március 14.
unless you are physically strong it is very hard to work this job. it is extremely demanding. it is a great workout though if you can keep up and maintain.
Fast-paced, labor intensive
Small Package Sorter, Loading, and Unloading (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, március 10.
I have a bad back so, I was moved around a lot so that I was constantly re-injured. Most employees are friendly, but there isn't much time for conversation. Shifts are 3.5-4 hours long with breaks in between. Being part-time you were required to work one shift but could return. full-time has to work at least 2 shifts. Raises were frequent at the beginning, however, they slow down pretty quickly.
Fast paced work
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, február 28.
Got know what you doing. Know different between hot and cold truck scan package . upload trucks grateful pay paid train no unform u get Free stuff like a cup
Pleaty water
Short break
Awesome breakroom.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, január 5.
Working at FedEx is a good job but you have to move fast and know what you're doing at all times but there are a lot of good people that works there and they pay every week so that's a plus also.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
FedEx
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL 618212017, november 25.
I enjoy the job and I would not look for another job if they offered more hours. It's a great job for someone who doesn't have any bills to pay. They will work with your school schedule and they will give you time off when it's final's. I definitely appreciated that.
Pro érvek
They will work around your school schedule
Kontra érvek
Your part time hours are not guranteed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Pretty decent job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, november 24.
FedEx was not too bad of a job because it allowed me to pick up all the hours I wanted to. Nevertheless, the management and some team leaders aren't as helpful as I would've liked.
4hr shifts, unlimited overtime
Managers; lack of assistance
Productive comapny
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, szeptember 16.
Fast paced environment but great place to learn time management skills. learned weight distribution and how to efficiently load trailers down for maximum load capacity. great place for job advancement as long as you work hard. hardest part of the job is getting used to the weight of the boxes. Enjoyed working with a diverse group of people,
Pro érvek
learning time management skills and how to be proficient
Kontra érvek
you get extremely dirty handling all the packages
Good Pay Poor Everything Else
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, március 14.
Not the best job overall as far as hours go and communication is poor but pay is decent. Employers hardly listen to concerns of employees and seems they're always quick to reprimand before recognize an achievement but they make an effort. Overall its an alright temporary job but not full time/life long career
horrible hours
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, március 10.
the hours where not even worth coming in for we where lucky to get 12 hours a week management was very un organized and gave little to no trsining before throwing you into the job
Kontra érvek
not enough hours poor managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Too faced paced
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, február 20.
It was fine until we were over worked. Things were going at a moderate pace then we were quickly expected to work faster than humanly possible or our hours subtracted
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, upbeat environment, hard work, The time flew when we were working and the money was good, but need more hours.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2016, december 28.
I am grateful for fex ex and the people there. I enjoyed getting a workout everyday. Managers are motivational. I don't know what else to say other than working at Fed Ex I had a blast but I need something full time.
Work out
not enough hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van