FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

4 474 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 911 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Had a food selection
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2018, június 18.
Its hard work but i learned a lot of things like team work, learning the walkie, and also learnimg to work fast but safe. The only problem i feel is the managers dont help as much as they can.
FedEx
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 18.
My typical day there is stressful at times. It's very hot&the work is getting harder&harder. I need a change. The culture&Management is horrible. There's nothing enjoyable about this job. This is all I'm going to say about this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't like the peoples attitudes
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Wales, PA 194542018, június 17.
People would wake up everyday and come to work angry and take it out on their co-workers that are just trying to do their jobs more or less; the vibes were always bad until me and my few friends would lighten the mood.
free lunch occasionally
no sleep
Package Handler
Package handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, június 17.
A typical day at would FedEx is a very fast day, i learned to pace yourself throughout the day. The work space culture at FedEx is great the environment is a friendly environment everyone works together to get the job done.
Hard working work place
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, június 16.
Had to be very energetic to work here , fast paced job . Very strong if not you will mess your body up , need a lot of sleep , always working . Very noisy
nothing to say
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 15.
few hours of work every day, not good administration, you have to learn on your own how to operate your equipment. the only good is work as a team do the job .
Fun workplace good managers and good pay for 4 hours a day
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Haven, IN2018, június 15.
FedEx is a good working environment. You get to work with nice people, dress casual no dress code. You get paid weekly, you could get your check a day early if you would like. Some people say it’s hard work, but if you work at a good pace it’s oretty easy. I unload 4-5 trucks daily some days I unload 7 depending on how many packages we do that day.
Pro érvek
Some time you get free food if you meet your weekly goal
Short breaks
fed ex
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Barrington, NJ 080072018, június 14.
not enough hours hard work needs better pay no benefits and you don't truly work for fedex it more like a company within a company good luck to all who will aplly
No growth
Warehouse Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chantilly, VA2018, június 13.
Worked part-time for 5 years and interviewed at least 2 to 3 times a year and was never offered an opportunity to grow or an opportunity to come on full-time
i like it
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, június 13.
its hot they need air condition its a good work environment its a fast pace witch I love. and I like working around people. I am a good worker employees are thrill too work at fed ex
the pay is ok
more hours
Ucomfortable work conditions
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, június 13.
I spent most of my time in trailers. We were constantly watched they did not even like it if we were talking with other employees. Everyone including managers were on edge.
Flexible job
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, június 12.
The early day shifts are good for work/life balance if you have other things to do throughout the day. As long as you work hard there are opportunities for growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Paid well and paid for my summer classes
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, június 10.
Made 14.29 an hour. FedEx has a tuition reimbursement program that is eligible for up to $3000. This allowed me to be able to afford taking calculus and organic chemistry over the summer. Really grateful for that.
Pro érvek
Good pay, time and a half if you work an extra day, tuition reimbursement, good health care
Strenuous work, fast paced
Quick paced job but fun
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Willington, CT2018, június 10.
A day in working at FedEx is never come in late, never clock in more than five minutes early, stretch before starting work, bring water!!!, then go to your area (loading trucks or unloading trucks), and get to work! they will let you know when its time to go because it's different everyday.
Pro érvek
short hours, good pay, water breaks, good management
Kontra érvek
fast paced, hard on your body and mental state if you work overnight/sunrise
Very friendly
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winchester, VA2018, június 10.
Managers are nice work is tough gets hot in the summer salary. Fast past have to lift up to 150 lbs learning is quick and easy loading the trucks is easy and the rules are simple unloading is a fast past you have to pay attention not to get snanged on anything.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
fun work place
Customer Service Rep / Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portwentworth ga2018, június 10.
I love working there it was fun the environment was great . the manager were great to . there were always incentive and stuff of that nature. and amazing people to work with
the pay
Kontra érvek
its a early in the morning job
Need more hours
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Robbinsville, NJ2018, június 9.
The job could be best place to work, but they dont provide you with any hours. How does a single mother provide for her famliy when she only get 15 to 20 hours a week..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Fed Ex
package handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Fernando Valley, CA2018, június 8.
Working at Fed Ex is a fun job. If your unloading the trailers the hours pass by fast but it is pretty hard work depending what packages are inside the trailer. The hardest part of the job is waking up at the hour they want you to go in since the warehouse I'm working out only has graveyard shift usually from (2am-8am) but during peak season or high volume days (12am-8am)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
General
Package Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Earth City, MO2018, június 7.
This company was a great place to work at the time. I received general warehouse experience in a team building environment. I will use my skills for future opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's a good place to work at
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edison, NJ2018, június 7.
fast paced but , treated fairly . has very good benefits. great working conditions, work schedule very flexable, great team leaders. the HR person is very helpful
good benefits
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van