FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

5 732 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 169 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Switch/package handler
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellenwood, GA2019, december 9.
Job duties include cleaning and moving trailers, operating under safety procedures, checking vehicle maintenance and service, and possibly recording the weight of containers.
Manager is awesome
FedEx Ground Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe Springs Park, CA2019, december 7.
He is the reason why I love going to work there.
Team player, go-getter, cares about his crew. Helps us out when we need him. Understanding.
N/a N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the upbeat pace of the job
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pontoon Beach, IL2019, december 7.
Good people great bosses I was glad to be part of the team and love the benefits... I'm very hard-working good people person and a team player shipping and receiving
Fedex
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, december 7.
Fedex was a job I thought would be good for me but the hours weren’t as good as the pay, full shifts are never guaranteed over at fedex but I heard ups gas
1,0
Dont work there
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2019, december 6.
I was working nonstop for them and I miss a couple of days because I couldn't get rides and stuff I was always tired. Always someone getting hurt there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, december 6.
The experience i had working at FedEx was real competitive, and the reason i say that is because we are always on the move. Once we finish one truck its off to the next constantly so we can meet a certain quota of how many trucks we needed unloaded.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poorly and sloppily managed.
Package Handler/Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tracy, CA2019, december 6.
Unsafe and unorganized work environment along with poor management. Numerous injuries and safety violations happen on worksite. Training process is short and orientation is lengthy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place and A lot of hard working people management is good but could be better
FedEx Ground Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2019, december 5.
I enjoyed my time at FedEx it was a great and different experience working inside a ware house I’ll love to go back again. The pay for the work we did wasn’t enough but the benefits were so I was happy working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start career if you can handle the management
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Trenton, NJ2019, december 5.
They do not care what other job you have or your scheduling for either job. They want you in or they’ll right you out just as fast. Most coworkers are nice and most managers are supportive. If you can handle some tense energys and the fast paces environment then your good. Plus side they have good benefits if you work long enough.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2019, december 5.
Don’t work there Trash place to work at, they contact you when to work. I’ve made plenty of calls to them for the past 2 weeks. You work whenever they tell you on call
Excellent
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingsport, TN2019, december 4.
Loved working there. Miss it!!! Great company to work for. Great bosses. Loved the physical workout. Loved the hours, was great having my whole day to do whatever I needed.
loved working with fedex
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  DuPont, WA2019, december 4.
fedex was the best job I had not only cause the hours I worked but also because the people I worked with were always nice and cheerful, yeah we worked a little too hard at times but that was because we all set certain goals to beat for that day and we always made seem to beat those goals
Work enviornment
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, CA2019, december 4.
The work environment was pleasant. I had a positive experience and learned a great deal in my tenure at the company. I hope to work in a similar position as I work on getting my Class A license.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
It's a job
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, december 4.
It's a job but you have too many people who are young and don't want to work and too busy leaving more work on the next person. Speaking only for myself, I like working there but like in any company you have to worry about what you have to accomplish and get it done to the best of your own personal way.
2,0
Sad
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellenwood, GA2019, december 4.
If they get better managers the company would be ok. They need people that's not going to come to work with their at home problems. Managers that care about their employes and that understand that they are people just like them. Managers thats not going to put you down or treat you like you are a robot.
N/a
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austell, GA2019, december 4.
FedEx was an ok job. It wasn’t bad or good but for the people that like to lift heavy boxes then it’s an ok job but other then that it’s pays good weekly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All around a good place to work
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cordelia, CA2019, december 3.
Fedex is customer driven, treats employees fairly, and gives opportunity to advance. My experience there was good overall, and i often had a chance to showcase my experience and work ethic.
productive and fun
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2019, december 3.
hard work but fun to do
i learned new things working there
the hardest part of the job was loading the packages under the truck
the most enjoyable part was meeting new people and getting to work with them
Fedex review
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  3779 lakeshore rd2019, december 3.
FedEx is a great job good opportunity it has great benefits it actually and easy job filling trucks up wit boxes I also fill up bags and load them too
Extremely productive workplace
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2019, december 3.
For those who enjoy working in a factory, this is the place for you. This job does do a lot of wear and tear on the body. Overall, this is a good place to make some extra cash.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van