FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

5 263 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 19 882 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Bad place to work
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven Mississippi2019, június 15.
It’s absolutely absurd to work for a company that do not care about you as a person or anyone as a person. I got terminated with no warning because of small things that could of been talked about
Nice place that’s it
Kontra érvek
Bad management, disrespectful management, non understanding management
Horrible pollocies and management
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2019, június 14.
The managers didnt care about people who did things wrong unless the drivers recorded it or they saw it i got hurt and had to come to work the next day it was exhausting
very stressful and hardwork
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, június 14.
you're lifting heavy packages and sorting them by destinations. the hardest part is lifting and working in hot and freezing cold environment. the most enjoyable part is the cafeteria.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work enviroment, fast paced
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greer, SC 296512019, június 14.
Depending on which shift you are on, the hours vary from day to day, depending on work load and if packages being delivered on time.
It is very physical work with no air conditioning, but depending on the time of year, the time goes by quickly.
Pro érvek
Paid vacation, medical benifits, for a part time job
Kontra érvek
No air conditioning, very physically demanding
great
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, június 14.
The overall experience make you feel like your part of the team when you have others helping you out. People around are useful. The job itself doesn't make you stress out as much.
Great Service
Short breaks
Hardworking environment
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2019, június 13.
It is not a place for an older individual. It is hard work and hard on your body, especially your knees and back. There is very little job advancement, that I saw. Nice place to work if you are young and healthy.
Pro érvek
good pay, decent benefits and hours
Kontra érvek
hard on the joints, and back
easy money
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, június 13.
I only worked there for a short time but when i did it was a good place to work and i was treated well as an employee, i would definitely work there again
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unloading truck is very tough at times It kept me in shape and I did my work.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2019, június 13.
They expect you to do your job for the great benefits they offer like quarterly raises and paid vacation. I do exactly what they tell me sometime I feel I had gave my all . And that's when It's time to slow down and not upset anybody. Just remember that the work can be done. And it's people willing to prove that.
fast paced
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holbrook, NY2019, június 13.
overall a typical day at FedEx is working on the van line and scanning packages. Then after scanning the package you load them onto the correct truck. This process is then repeated for about 4-5 hours.
Kontra érvek
too fast paced for the amount of work
FedEx
Package handler & Switcher Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, GA2019, június 13.
A great company to work for. Work for a fast pace and packing company show you how the logistics industry work. I learn that time and care with someone packages is everything.
Hard work
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carol Stream, IL2019, június 13.
Typical Hard work for a fast paced labor job. Sometimes felt overloaded with moving too many heavy boxes and without any real direction. Simple work but can be overwhelming for those unused to hard labor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience to work with people who were all about getting the job done on time.
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamilton Square, NJ2019, június 13.
It was always a quick pace job, you always had to be prepared to move around a lot, unloading heavy trucks, and also helping people lift or move certain packages around. Over all it was like a 8 hour workout for me, but the more you kept yourself busy, the more your managers in your area start to notice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a fun and excerising enviorment,Everybody is respectful and they are always ready to help you
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, IL 607142019, június 12.
Its an amazing feeling and an outstanding environment Everybody is always willing to help out when you are struggling. Also they motivate you into doing better things and they train you excellent.
Good benifits
Kinda short break from 1 hour to 30 mins
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work if you only want part time.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, június 12.
Fedex was a good place to work. My only problem was the amount of hours I received. Management was fantastic.Overall, Fedex is a good job opportunity.
2,0
Very Exhausting and Stressful
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Windsor, CT2019, június 12.
I worked the third shift at FedEx so I was starting at 10pm and not getting out until around 4am. We were not allowed to have phones anywhere in the complex. I handled packages from a conveyer belt and stacked them in a truck. Which got very tiring after doing it for hours. At least once or twice a night there would be so many packages coming down that it was overwhelming. This job was very physically demanding.
Exhausting
Not a good workplace
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, június 11.
I was working a FedEx because I needed more money while I was in school. This job is not based on employees. It doesn’t help me go further with my career.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great easy job and benefits
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leland, MS2019, június 11.
Working for FedEx is awesome. I loved my job but management was very poor. It was a lot of favoritism. I had co workers, part time just like me, telling my supervisor how to run his job as manager. More men than women. Only want women who they like to get easy jobs.(just scanning)
productive
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2019, június 11.
I learned time management because you had to unload or load trucks at a certain rate. When working for them I was able to gain experience for a big cooperation.
Friendly and fast paced.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, június 10.
Its a very good place to work everyine there is very friendly and helpful, if you ask anyone there for help you will get help from someone who knows what they are doing. The managers are very professional and will hold conversations with you while you work and will check up on you and your teammates too make sure everythings ok and going how its supossed too and if need be they will be there right next too you too help.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Awesome
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zionsville, IN2019, június 9.
I absolutely loved working there and would want. To again!! Thet they are very consistant and helpful in training hou. Whdn its hot they make sure u stay hydrated and they check on you ofted to make sure ur ok. If ur having trouble or getting backed up theybmake sure to send help
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van