FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

4 842 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 424 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
1,0
typical
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellenwood, GA2018, december 15.
typical day starts at 4am. the belt starts and im pulling 50-100lbs boxes off the belt to load down a trailer ranging anywhere from 80-110 degrees until about sunrise. I suffered massive dehydration and rhabdomylosis. fedex showed no sympathy and told me that's what I signed up for. when I asked to speak to someone else. they ignored me. I then asked to speak with corporate and they said fedex ground didn't have a corporate office and refused to help me in further
Amazing Experience
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, december 14.
Worked the overnight shift; and handled the loading of trucks for the drivers. Insured that all products, packages and merchandise was handled carefully and assigned to the correct delivery area as designated by the work log.
fast place
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, december 14.
Fast pace environment safety zone requirements and lots of movement have to be able to lift above 50 pounds and transfer product from different locations.
Fast pace
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, december 14.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Safety
1,0
Very busy Facility
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, december 13.
I been working there for a few weeks the managers are really rude I mean really rude. You have to come every day on peak season no days off if you work part time you work 4-5 hours and there’s 4 sorts Day sort - 1:00pm-5:00pm twilight sort 6:00pm to 11:00pm mid-night 11:30pm-3:30 am and sunrise 4:30am to around 9:00am you work 1,000 hours you got benefits this job is really hard and not for everyone. People are bad so go there make your money and leave. Paid Time off after you complete your 90 days and benefits after 1,000 hours or 6 months. They don’t drug test you on Fedex and for my understanding they hired felons depends on the case misdemeanors they don’t care. Start pay 12.00 hour. You meet a lot of people there 400 employees per shift
Pro érvek
Good benefits part time job good pay
Poor management and Human Resources as well poor work
my summary
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sauget, IL2018, december 13.
it was hard stressful work cause u had to lift pretty much everything that came off the truck I believe it to be very hard on a woman anatomy but if u can handle it then go for it
Accommodation and Sort Managers
Data Entry/Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2018, december 13.
Regards struggling how hard work this opportunity and cooperate each of time has to respect almost of the priority. Sometime, not provided any accommodation depend how it is. I enjoyed to effort work as hard and understanding any instructions at work. I worked almost in 3 years and half. I received the employee of the month last month ago this excellent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a team to get the jobs done smoothly
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC, US2018, december 13.
There was a great change that came months after I started working at FedEx where I unloaded packages onto a conveyor belt but the speed was hard and fast. The job that I started at was standing in one position for a couple of hours but I found that the first job was a bigger and less strenuous job where the work was constant but it became manageable
Pro érvek
food was offered for holidays and sometime breakfast from different fast food restaurants
work became too strenuous
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expected to work hard and efficiently
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE/ PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, december 11.
Even though you’re expected to work hard and efficiently you still have to pay attention to detail. Those things are important working for a company like this one.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t waste your time applying or working there
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tracy, CA2018, december 10.
You don’t get more than 5 hours a day working there. It’s not worth your time. I needed more hours. The supervisors aren’t that friendly, the trainer I had was good. And that’s the only good thing. You would go thru security and they would use their security devices, as you left. And you had to take your shoes off to be inspected
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to move up if u got the drive
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, december 10.
Every place has there pros and con but FedEx is a great place to work depending on if u coming there to work and not bs but overall it's a good job to be apart of
Cookout
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast-paced but fun place to work
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Romulus, MI2018, december 9.
FedEx is one of the best and fastest growing companies in the U.S. Job is very fast paced and 90% manual labor, you have to keep up and and keep moving all throughout your shift. Don't apply if you font like hard work.
Pro érvek
Full-time benefits with part-time position
No Con
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced working environment
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, december 9.
Overall, this job was a well-structured environment that provided order and support to all working employees. The jobs that were poorly performed by employees were disciplined.
Promotion
No cons
ok job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Creek, WI2018, december 7.
If your in college get part time job. If your willing to work and work hard you will than this place is great for you. It was fast paced and sometimes harder than you would think. I would recommended this job to a college kid looking for little extra cash, and this job will help you stay in shape.
physically demanding
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2018, december 7.
casual atmosphere as far as co-workers are concerned, but supervisors can be over-bearing sometimes even when work is getting done. not a good place to work if you can't bear the elements, very hot in summer and freezing in the winter.
Productive fast work place
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, december 6.
my typical day at work was on time and fast always moving boxes unloading boxes, i learned so much about loading boxes into a full truck i had to make sure the boxes did not fall and perfectly put in right, i loved that every one worked there mind there business and do their work, the hardest part of the jib was learning how to load the truck like tetris, the most enjoyable part was getting to know then manager and having a real good support team!
good managers
not enough hours
FedEx
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellenwood, GA2018, december 6.
Eager to learn, engages in conversation easily, loves working with a wide range of people, doesn't mind picking up extra shifts or filling in spots for missing associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pineville, NC2018, december 5.
FedEx is a great company to work for. The pay and benefits and matching 401k were wonderful. It's a great working environment, very helpful and team oriented.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty fun job, if you're not scared to work
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Independence, KY2018, december 4.
management has some miscommunication but you don't have to deal with it.

job is rather easy but you have to be productive.
physical work but it isn't bad.
PTO, hours, environment
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
demanding job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2018, december 4.
This is a physical job. require a lot a lifting and pulling, which did give me my exercise for the day. Very diverse area to work for which is GREAT. Very physical demanding job
good pay
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van