FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

5 475 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 584 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast paced
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grayslake, IL2019, augusztus 22.
FedEx has a very fast paced work environment. There are 3 main areas to work in. There is unload, where large trailers are unloaded to be sorted in the facility. There is the van line, where the small delivery trucks are loaded for local delivers. Lastly there is outbound, where large trailers are loaded to move packages from hub to hub.
FedEx Ground Home Delivery Division
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Junction, CO2019, augusztus 21.
I had an awesome crew to work with every morning, and felt great being able to lift and sort packages by routes, as an extra work-out method. FedEx was the best corporation I have worked for as far as employee incentive and rewards. I got regular raises and the hours were extremely flexible with my school schedule. Overall an awesome company to work for.
Average work enviroment
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Feasterville-Trevose, PA 190532019, augusztus 21.
This place knows how to nickel and dime you on the amount of work you put out compared to how much you get paid. They are a very fast paced environment exspecially around the holidays on and heavy on work loads not just on package handlers but on drivers as well.
I loved working at FedEx
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, augusztus 20.
For my experience it was more about the people then the job. I did also love the work it was fast paced,very organized, careful but it's fun and if you like to work out FedEx express is for you.
Packer handed
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rialto, CA2019, augusztus 19.
The people were very friendly very respectful and very an understanding it's just a great place to work and I'm returning it's a lot of work but it's great hours great pay
Excellent company
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Maria, CA2019, augusztus 18.
Good experience quick response reliable service good company
Room to expand good working company
Indeed great asset to get interview and job
Recommend indeed as great asset to employee employer portal for future personnel
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace work, excellent workplace
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2019, augusztus 18.
Since I gotten there it's been a really nice experience from the work atmosphere to my coworkers and managers. Simple, easy work nothing too crazy expected from you only to show up everyday and do work. Nice place to make new networking connections as well. Chance to move up in the company as well every couple months.
Pro érvek
Business BBQs
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive but management can be questionable
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2019, augusztus 18.
If you are looking to lose weight and get in shape this place is great. Management can be a little so so and a lot of your fellow employees will drag you down but I have seen worse.
Loved it!
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lax- Hub2019, augusztus 18.
All of the management assist staff and make you want to cross train and work in various departments. Manager s are nice and professional! All employees are professional and courteous in interaction with employees!
Review
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, augusztus 18.
not a bad first job if you like doing labor they have really good benefits and the pay rate was ok u get a raise like ever 3 months or so. Really hot in trailers
N/a
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kokomo, IN2019, augusztus 17.
I like my job a lot. Co workers was great to work with the management was great. The hours & paid holidays in the insurance Healthcare in the school reimbursement program was wonderful
Hard work, good team
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, augusztus 16.
The job is a bit of hard work but the support culture there is vere helpful when learn about different aspects of the job. Employees are honest to you.
Federal Express
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, augusztus 16.
Good company to have during peak holidays but it slows down in between the year best to have a second job to be on the safe side hours go up and down for the most part
Fun place to work
Package Handler and Courier Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, augusztus 16.
Loved working for fedex managers were great always helped you out people look out for each other there.... great benefits and also discounts of flying ...
very hard work
package handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Independence, KY2019, augusztus 16.
the job isnt to bad but is pretty physically demanding. to load and unload trucks can get overwhelming. the training was kind of short in my opinion(2 weeks but too little to get your speed up to where it needs to be) and i felt unprepared after leaving the training area
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is well trained before starting.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cheektowaga, NY2019, augusztus 16.
Pros: Great training, benefits for part time employees, doesn't take long to get personal, sick and paid vacation time, can only be fired for damaging packages, violent behavior or repeated absenteeism.

Cons: 1 person bathrooms for employees, not much protection from extreme heat in Summer and extreme cold in Winter, some packages make the stacking and filling a good amount of space nearly impossible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay working there. Boring at times
Package Handler, Part-Time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alexander, AR2019, augusztus 15.
It was a part time job. Did work long hours during season work which was ok. Really enjoyed my co-workers and was able to show my experience in other areas at times
Pro érvek
short hours
Kontra érvek
no breaks
fun work palce
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2019, augusztus 15.
awesome managers
flexible hours
very helpful trainers
very helpful co workers
it could be a little physical demanding but if you stick with it and work safe it gets easier.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely without a doubt one of the most racist places you can work.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2019, augusztus 15.
A certain group of people is asked to do what they can while others are demanded to go above and beyond to make up the difference. Rules like being on time or performance minimums are enforced selectively etc. If you want to know what it was like to build pyramids in Egypt, and you look like you descended from the people who did........ This is the place for you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy, expect to work hard and not stop during your shift
Part-time package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Breinigsville, PA2019, augusztus 15.
I really like FedEx; the overall experience was great. I was on one of the busiest shifts and we worked hard to unload the trucks and keep packages going on every line. I started during the holidays, so we got a slightly higher pay, but when that ended they dropped our pay down but we were still doing the same amount of work moving the same amount of packages and some nights moving more than what we did during their busy holiday season. That would be my only negative is that the pay decreased, and work stayed the same or went up. I left right at the 3-month mark, so I did not see the pay increase, but it only amounted to .25 cents which is still not enough to live on.
I have to say though, all the managers were excellent, I really enjoyed working with everyone on my shift.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van