FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

5 663 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 354 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good environment
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Talmadge Rd Edison2019, október 14.
I love to work at FedEx ground i really enjoyed the time time that i work for FedEx it was challenging and comparative i love challenges and hard work
Satisfaction
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great customer service and a great company to work for.
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 14.
They have flexible hours and very nice benefits after probation period. Direct deposit is also a big plus and it starts after one or two pay cycles. This saves time by not having to deal with paper checks.
Productive and Skills are built
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2019, október 14.
This was a very good job. I learned lots of skills that I can transfer to other jobs in the future. It was a fun and relaxed working environment. Just kind of frustrating when you get passed of on a position change for someone who doesn't know what they are doing when you have been doing the job for free.
Incredibly stressful work environment - you are NOT ready
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willington, CT2019, október 14.
Construction and carpentry workers with years of experience in that field have walked out of this place in tears before because they couldn't handle the pressure. No matter how well you do, you will always be pressured to do better. This company DEMANDS perfection, they don't want people they want machines.

Management tries to be as nice as they can be while essentially being slave drivers, so it isn't as bad as it could be. Still incredibly stressful, though.
Tough job, low prospects
Package Handler/Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, október 14.
The package handler job is a pretty tough gig but it is what it is. If you need work ot been out of work for a while like I was it'll put some money in your pocket. You'll never work more than an 7 hour shift, so no worries about paid lunch or overtime. Typical hours per week is 26-30, per day 4.5-6.5 but as we get closer to the holidays that will pick up. Most people quit right away because they don't realize how demanding it is. Management is fair, they were always helpful and professional with me. Even helped me transfer areas when I was briefly overwhelmed with the work load. The prospects for package handler are kinda bleek. Can really only be promoted to ops manager. The benefits won't kick in until 1000 hours and at 30 hours a week, well. Like I said if you need a job they will give you a shot. Don't take it if you don't think you can hang though, no fair to the people who are putting in the work.
Fast paced
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA2019, október 14.
Hard fast paced work. got to keep up or get fired. Good enough to work there part time but it sucks because I need more hours to make it. Part time is 2-4 hours which don't really cover my bills so I have to do other jobs.
Employment
Not enough hours
FedEx only cares about FedEx
Package Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zelienople, PA2019, október 13.
This place was awful. Completely overwhelmed with work. Short staffed and it shows. If by chance you can catch up on your own work they immediately send you to help somewhere else. You barely have time to breathe! No breaks at all. Even using the restroom for five minutes will put you so far behind you'll never catch up. The shifts suck! Never the same start or end time. There are better jobs out there.
2,0
High paced, little compensation
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Haines City, FL2019, október 13.
I worked at both FedEx and Amazon. Amazon was paradise in comparison to FedEx. Amazon had air conditioning, proper equipment, clean facility, great compensation, space for employees to actually relax.
At FedEx...none of that. It was dusty, hot, poor equipment, spiders everywhere, dirty, terrible compensation (literally at the end of a long day maybe once a month they might give us a juice box on the way out.), their "lunch area" was so far out of the way and because of how crazy the work load was you never actually got to use it, managers did mostly nothing but stand there and tell people what to do, never resolved issues with bad employees. Terrible company, terrible employees, terrible environment.
It’s an ok job
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, október 12.
I mean you get a free workout everyday for like 5hrs straight or less a day full time benefits but work part time I like being there but for someone fresh out of high school I would definitely recommend
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company crumbles like a cookie
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Freeport, PA2019, október 11.
Reputation for cutting hours, favoritism, and unsafe environments and practices even tho the companies top priority is safety. You won't get paid enough for your work or credited enough for your work. Very toxic and very stressful. Would not recommend
Part time package handler
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Chesterfield, NH2019, október 11.
Only do this job if you are willing to be extremely physically active for the 3 to 5 hours you're on shift. Typical package handler shift starts at 415 am and goes to about 830am sometimes a little earlier or later depending on how busy it is. You are responsible for either unloading or loading several trucks per shift. For the majority of the shift you will be on your feet, walking, bending, lifting up to 100 pounds. It's a great workout.
okay
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romeoville, IL2019, október 10.
After the holidays if there wasn't anything for the part-time people to do they sent them home early and kept the full-time people. The job was fast at times too fast
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
N/a
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, október 10.
Referring only to the SmartPost/ Grounds location that is located at 5025 knollwood St. and Anderson Road you should run as fast as possible from that place, you do not want to work there management and supposed trainer's are the Worst. All most of them do, the Men I'm referring too, All Men Manager's on Night Shift, Women Apply, but never get the Management Positions. They walk around all day or on the tugger talking to their friends that get away with everything, not working or less working and they"flirt" with the Women all Day every Day.
If you're looking for a full-time job or a Career that is not the place you want to be. The hours are very bad hardly any volume or Work , but they keep hiring Part-time and full-time people every day or week. Peak Season for the last 2 yrs. going on 3 yrs. they hire between 150-250 people, and there's not enough work for the people that are already their the hrs are Average 2-5 hrs per day fulltime or part-time. Most of the time they work you 3 to 5 hrs before you get a break if you get one at all. You don't get breaks just a 30min lunch that's what they call it a break. The place is very poorly run. It's apparent they don't know what they're doing or the proper way to run the Warehouse. So if you are Seeking a Job or Employment Run as FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM THERE !!!!!!!! AND THAT'S ON THE REAL FOR REAL!!! I gave almost two years of my life, working very, very, very hard and it wasn't Appreciated, I Was thinking it was going to get better, But it never did, it got Worse. So I'm Out. Dueces. Moving on to Bigger and Better things.
  több... And i feel so much Better about Myself and My LIFE!!!
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME AND ALL THE TIME HE'S GOOD!!!!🙏😀👐🙋
  kevesebb
NONE
Un-Healthy environment!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Organized
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2019, október 9.
Only positives came from this job. Learned discipline and teamwork. Maybe should get paid more. Hardwork but the job has a lot of benefits.The work culture there is pretty decent
Great Place to work
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bend, OR2019, október 9.
Lots of positive vibes and teamwork. Very fast paced..the schedule is tough. Think they have a lot of turn over do to the schedule and low pay. If you can handle the low pay\ part time status and the schedule, you will love it.
Co workers
Schedule
2,0
Not enough hours
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, október 9.
The work was great! But not enough of it. It is very hard work but I enjoyed it. Couldnt make enough money to really pay for any bills and it is definitely a tiring job so it's not easy to go to another job to compensate pay.
Not a fun job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewiston, ME2019, október 9.
Hard job to get up for everyday especially for the pay. People are very nice, they treat you good, they also help you pay for your schooling if you’re planning on going back to school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and to grow
Package Handler Trainer and shunter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winnipeg, MB2019, október 9.
I have been working for year and half got promoted three times. If you want to advance your future with them there is always away to help you.If you are a student fedex is your ideal place they have flexible hours and shifts and help with the cost.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management with disrespectful workplace
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2019, október 8.
I recently had started a job at Fedex ground, i started as unloading trailers. It wasn't bad, but lets say they have a lot of expectations. Working with managers that don't care if you get hurt or don't feel good can really get out of hand. They do not care if you have something else to do after work as my manager said "fedex is now your home." I had dropped a 80 pound box on my foot, it was nice to get a bag of ice and nothing else. They expected me to get back up after 10 minutes and get right back to work. I find it so funny how management doesn't even get along. They'll talk smack behind your back also they'll talk smack to management. I had bad experiences trusting people in the work place. Managers only want you to work so they won't have tp hop in a trailer. overall my advice is that you really watch how they treat you and don't let them use you, because they will, they'll sweet talk you into doing anything.
Kontra érvek
no breaks, can't sit, super hot, everyone is rude
It’s fair
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norristown, PA2019, október 8.
It’s honest work & very hard. Box’s come & won’t stop coming for hours & they are all heavy. It’s definitely a great 2nd job but I wouldn’t recommend working there as an only job .
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van