Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

6 145 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 125 értékelés megtekintése
Hard Work
Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.
friendly managers
Kontra érvek
little breaks, extremely strict on being on time
Productive Work
Work here is productive but fails to have a human appeal which I look for in a job. You are basically a part of a huge package handling/sorting machine and can be replaced in a day. If you like work where you can keep your head down and do the same motions over and over then this would be suitable for you.
Fun workplace , fast paced
Fast Pace environment
Non Climate control

Heavy lifting

Busy

Managers are nice and comprehensive always reliable when having a problem at work

Loading and Unloading heavy packages
Warehouse
Loaded boxes onto truck for delivery. Put the tag information on shipments. Worked fork left to transport shipments. Also boxed supplies for customers.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't waste your time and life.
Underpaid for intense labor. I was basically spending more money commuting to work then actually making money. Might be worth it if you live in Tracy. But the pay was embarrassing low for such a big company.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced, hard work.
Honestly this job is not worth the pay. It is literally backbreaking work and you cannot get 40 hours a week. I you want to work this job you will need a second job during the day to earn a living wage.
Working at a fast pace
They have diffent shifts they work at a fast pace they have bonus to people that reach a 90day period. They also see potential in a employee go moveup
Geting bonus
Lack of communication sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a good company.
They are a good company, they just need to pay more attention to their employees. Also the pay, they messed up my pay many times. Other than that they were pretty good.
Package handler
Very hard to move up especially for black people. Managers only really care about the bottom line. Hours vary. Loading and unloading trailers take a tole on your body.
1,0
Terrible.
Bad management Don’t bother working here or even the shipping service. Terrible work on your body Management will work you like a slave and freak out if u need a drink of water
Bad management
Managers do not care about their workers at all. They play favorites and very immature. They think they are above everyone else. They have no people skill whatsoever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing it was okay I was just handing packages . My bosses was okay I congruently not working no where at this point . But I only work at fed ex . Best one yet
Everything is good
Everything is good
Hard work but worth it
You work hard physically but you get in better shape and have a sense of accomplishment. Shifts start as part time. Full time is working back to back 3 to 4 hour shifts with a break inbetween.
Not for everybody
This job is great for people who enjoy physical work and staying fit. The job is simple but can be mentally and physically draining. Pay is good and hours fluctuate but are usually decent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx is good but the pay isn't enough for me
Just getting up early like the usual but u get over it after a while the environment is very important to me because it helps make the job less stressful
Job Advancement
They promote very well from within. Most positions all the way up the ladder are filled with people starting as a package handler. Benefits are also given very quickly to employees in both part time and full time positions.
pay good
long I get the job done then we all be good and I move fast so at work you wouldn't have to worry about me not getting the job done and I learn quick as long as I see it I can get it way faster
Fun work place
In fedex I always had a good time and also a work out. When I first got there I was unloading trucks then I was unloading so fast they moved me to loadING trucks I started with one huge truck to loading 4 trucks at the same time and I love every moment
Overworked
Working multiple shifts a day to get hours for week..unfavorable temperatures at times. Expected to pick up things you probably shouldn't alone because lack of help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive, fast place to work
A typical day consist of loading and unloading packages off trucks. The hardest part is the unloading heavy packages. The management is great to work for, they flexible and easy to work with your schedule.
productive but strenuous
productive and fast paced job. Very physically demanding but possible to adapt to. sometimes the floor managers we're unfair and had their favorites but if you're a strong minded worker you should have no problems.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés