Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
6 324 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 437 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work..flexible hours...the people are funny and helpful. Management can be a bit outta sync at times, but team as a whole pulls it together when motivated the right way.
Flexible hrs
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
They us and abuse there employees, make you work 2 part time shifts so they can get around the laws of full time and giving you breaks, they will never let you make 40 hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had never been a package handler before. I heard the pay was decent so I decided to give it a try. Never in my wildest dreams would I have expected to have such a horrible experience! I went to the warehouse location located in Medley, in Miami Florida. First of all, you would think that they would take into co sideration that there is a whole pandemic going on and that the supervisors would enforce that masks be worn at all times! NOT at all. Thats insane especially being in such proximity to other people. They have " adults" working in there behaving like elementary kids. No professionalism at all! Not what I expected Fedex to be!!!
No pros!
Kontra érvek
Hot, unprofessional, they dont enforce wearing masks!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex has changed.. for worse. Now, they pair you up with someone completely OPPOSITE of u. So you'll pick up their slack. Don't ask why I work here..
No uniforms, workout
Kontra érvek
Pathetic work ethic, delusional managers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job in itself is very easy since you are working with boxes they can be heavy but after the first few weeks it becomes a lot more bearable the managers are nice and helpful the pay is good you just really working for it and be prepared to work non stop with no break.
Pro érvek
Pay, easy going managers, scheduling
Kontra érvek
Non stop work, you will sweat hard, don’t under estimate the work
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work with decent pay you just have to be prepared to really work hard once you come in. Especially with what is currently going on where online purchases have risen greatly.
Always work available
Kontra érvek
Can be very overwhelming with work load
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at FedEx is not good. They work you to death and send you home tired frustrated and brokePay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at FedEx are a hob. They rip you off in your pay check and you never receive the benefits that they promised because they dont give it to you or they fire you when you qualifyJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at FedEx, I think it's a jokeManagementIn general, managers at FedEx have a superiority complex and could care less about employees. They feed their egos by working people like a dog #BLMCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at FedEx is they in the same sad state I was in .OverallMy experience working at FedEx not good
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is an amazing place to work at good benefits and Great Employes! My first time to work at a FedEx before however the one on the loop I worked there for about a year and the management was horrible. She trained me and everytime I would get something wrong she would make me feel horrible then laugh. Then when I wasn't up to her speed she cut my hours and made things very hard for me. Very rude to customers and very unprofessional. But the company is GREAT!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an okay place to work. Managers try hard at what they do under that much stress. Let your body get used to loading. Drink lots of water. Take little breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are mean and messed up and they always looking at you and make fun of you. Also you can't call in sick because stupid reasons to fired you?they get mad if you go use restroom.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks not enough time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even thought the job was part time the shifts were too short. For that reason it wasn't worth my time. Otherwise it seems like a good place to work for a while.
nice management
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is bitter sweet because the work load can be tough around peek season, but the job isn’t all that bad. As long as you like challenging yourself, working out, and constantly feeling busy, this is a good job to have. Just be mentally prepared, eat and drink water before Work!
Pro érvek
Water stations, team work, pay, benefits, management
Kontra érvek
Hours, can be overwhelming work at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
i like the place they nice they helpful we work very hard we fixes the boxes we clean the area sometimes we help we enjoy together we have fun to work
free lunch
no break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good staff, safe place to work, and good pay. I worked as a package handler which was a very good position. Training was very good. Staff was very patient when training or if you had any concerns.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This not the place to work if you believe in speaking up for yourself or if you believe you should do your job. Management has people they treat WAY BETTER than others. There was management that walked around and did NOTHING but flirt. Peoplecame to work whenever they wanted to and and management said and did nothing. FedEx has a VERY HIGH turnover rate because of how management treats the loaded. We were not humans but machines to them and slaves..
Pro érvek
Weekly paycheck, get off work early
Kontra érvek
extremely hot in summer, lack of respect from management, poor management, not alot of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just don't...Go somewhere else....racist people...no raises, unless you are the buddies of management..HR a joke..Don't waste your time..got four years in this place..for them to hire in at the same rate as me...unsafe ...boxes everywhere. Three people died while I worked here ...and we were threatened we would lose our jobif we spoke of it..
Pro érvek
It was close to highways.
Kontra érvek
Everything!! Pay! Management!! No breaks!! Racist people!! Back stabbers!! Druggies!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an ok place to work if you want to make some money part time. They are also very flexible with work schedules, so it is easy to find a job that works for you with this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never had a problem. Management did seem a bit off but good nonetheless. Rewards and benefits are great and the best break room I've ever seen. Cameras and security is cool.
Pro érvek
Cheap convenient snack, hour breaks for full-timers. Sorts are simple
Kontra érvek
Can't have phones, headphones, or smart watches but sometimes they don't care for smartwatches
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love my job as a package handler. It’s fast paced & everyone in my warehouse is amazing. But there’s no hours in it. Some days I only work 2 hours & the most I’ve worked has been 4.5 a day. Pay is great. But without any hours, I doubt I’ll be able to stay much longer. I’ve been there almost 2 years. Holiday time hours are way better. But no one can only work this job & be financially secure. Don’t believe then when they say a package handler can get as many hours as you want. I was told that when hired. It’s flat out -not true.
Fast paced. Time flys
You can get overwhelmed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mgmnt needs to believe in its employees and encourage them for the betterment of the company..U can apply for Poistions but it’s not on what u know but who u know..
Mgmnt
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work goes unnoticed here. You will work very hard every day, just to be scolded about minor mistakes. There are also unrealistic goals set for the employees.
Pro érvek
easy to request time off
little to no break time