Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Package Handler6 247 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
6 247 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 472 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.
friendly managers
Kontra érvek
little breaks, extremely strict on being on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love what I do and I like the people that I work with that's it. Shos I get great benefits and the insurance is very very good. But the only problem is they don't give us a lot more time for break.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone helps each other. The managers help us opposed to just standing around giving orders. They work with you if you need your schedule changed. Fun place to work at in my opinion
Good hours and pay
Too hot
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company will give you hours to work and will reliably do so however the management is sloppy and the job is very tough work. Its hard to even feel like you're making a difference and there isnt much encouragement to improve.
Works with hours
Kontra érvek
Very hard work and sloppy management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at fedex in the warehouse... it was great for me. I had school at the time so after school I’d go home and straight to work from3:30 to 10 each day.
Good benefits
Kontra érvek
The schedule I was working wasn’t all that great at the time
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is a high paced job that has lots of work to do in a short time frame. Everyone is part time but you can work two different shifts to be considered full time. But the time of day is outrageous but given the work is understandable. The training can be more involve and more information. But the people are good to work with and we get our work done.
Pay and incentives
The Time of Night that we work
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be unloading 12,000-14,000 packages. The most enjoyable yet also the hardest part of the job was the demanding physical labor.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, inconsistent start times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at fedex brings all team members close and working together. I enjoy the leadership displayed everyday to get tasks completed. Working hours are tough but doing it together makes it better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your a struggling college student in need of money, this job is a great fit because they will work around your schedule and the pay is great around $14-15. But for me, this job isn't to viable for the long term since it is very repetitive and dull.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They want you to work part time with open availability
It’s not bad if your a student or between jobs but you will never be sure of hours from one week to the next you could work 50 hours one week and 15 the next I would only recommend it as a temporary job unless your in management
Pro érvek
You get full summer and fall uniforms after 6 months and one free pair of boots a year
Kontra érvek
Short break unsure of hours from one week to next
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management it's horrible , a lot of se xual harassment that hr doesn't do much to help , when there is a lot of work they need you but when is dead your picky if you make 15 hours a week stay away .
There is none
Sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company. I love working there. The employees at FedEx are very family oriented and really have a great team working mindset. My Manager is very helpful.
Co workers
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is the worst thing in the place, no matter what you do or go. They are extremely toxic and hypocritical, but the moment their bosses are around they start acting different. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO GET A QUICK JOB AND WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE GARBAGE!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got hurt here and now have minimal movement in my arm. There insurance wouldnt cover it so I'm now screwed with no compensation. With a messed up arm still doubled co workers workload and never recognized for it. I asked the management to manage my area because of no one besides myself and two others would work. In fact they would talk and constantly use the restroom excessively so they gave me a three week leave and said things would be different. After coming back from leave nothing changed I stayed for five more months there until I quit. I'm proud to be a fed ex employee. Unfortunately I'm am not proud of the management not managing even when people telling them to do something. But there are great employees and friends but how do u feel appreciated when u get paid the same amount as someone who doesn't work.
Occasionally they paid for lunch once ever 2 to 4 montths
Management doesnt manage well
Munkahelyi kultúra
For a beginner job it is great! Most of us have good experience here it is just the management that needs improvement. They give you a .25 cent raise fairly quick but we are still under $14 until the first year is up. Especially during these crazy times where we were receiving hazard pay and then stopped it after 2 months.
Co-workers are a blast
Pay, some managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company to.work for. Managers are favoritable towards others and not enough communication with the employees and very fast pace if you like that type of work. But if you don't keep up your gone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great opportunities. , management, great promotions, awesome environment, workplace culture, you learn something daily on the job, being rewarded for your hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for FedEx for almost 8 years, it had its ups and downs as a job that demands physical work does. Sometimes you had to put in a few more hours of work than you would have wanted, but my position was solidified and it was a job that gave me the experience that I possess now.
Pro érvek
Hourly wage, volunteer overtime, amazing start off job
Kontra érvek
Long hours around peak, mild communication issues
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Palletizing was my typical day at work. I leanrd alot about packages which benefited later at another job. Management was not the best but it was an awesome experience for the knowledge I gained.
quick shifts
overheated environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Screw fedex the job sucks and they don’t care about their workers go work at ups or amazon of any other job you can find don’t get sucked into the horrible downhill spiral of fedex
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hiring system is very efficient, but because they need to constantly hire people.
The job is physical and fast-paced.

They say not to lift heavy items, but I was constantly lifting heavy items.

Facility security was intrusive, and required to enter & exit.

The indoor air quality was terrible, and it was very Hot

Weekly paychecks
Kontra érvek
While working there for a month, I was NEVER told to take a break.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés