Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

6 014 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 21 931 értékelés megtekintése
Hard Work
Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.
friendly managers
Kontra érvek
little breaks, extremely strict on being on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced, cold and very hot environment
ok to work there. part time work for most employees except for managers favorite people. a lot of unkept promises,clicks and favoritism. not enough money to support a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wasn't there very long
My job was to unload trucks, and if i did it fast enough, I could leave early, unless the other truck lines were backed up, then I had to assist in unloading an extra truck.
outgoing
they were a overachieving company but was not willing to settle with the fact that I was in the mental hospital for a week so in which I was fired. that how I was fired.
Na
The work there was fairly easy but sometimes stressful. Lots of managers there were inexperienced and didn't maximize their workers abilities. As long as you keep up with the pace it's no problem.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Unload
I unloaded trucks. I was moving about a thousand packages an hour and then at the end i was cleaning them out and getting them ready for load in and them moving to the next hub
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced not a lot of hours
This job is fast paces in a warehouse. Can be really cold or really hot because of no heat or A/C. The job is physically demanding. You do not get very many hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I sort through packages on the conveyer and put them down the shoot they need to go down
Management is fairly good

Hardest part of the job is being at work at 1:30am

Most enjoyable part is being able to do my own thing
Productive. Work together
The FedEx strategy to compete collectively and operate independently provides a competitive advantage for our company. Our broad portfolio of services allows us to meet the needs of our customers, most of whom use services from two or more of our operating companies
Great
Have to be fit and be able to life more than 50lbs show up on time everyday be a team player and work as a team job security wear propper and comfortable clothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Takes dedication and teamwork.
Great exercise with opportunities for other skills and variations. Learn package logistics, lifting skills, and safety methods to keep injury free. Managers encourage option methods of accomplishing each task.
It's ok
Good job for a college or highschool student. Paid a fair wage and did not get in the way of college. Good for someone who needs gas money for school.
I like it a lot
I believe I would work there again.
I love being with people that was all on the same page with working.

If there was something to be worked on and completed then we completed it
Perfect company
The company is good the only anything about it but the following user says company payment and time works fine but I like the job thank you for your time
Packe
Fedex
Very fast paced.
I really enjoyed the job and what I was doing the people were great for the most part. There were a of of employees. It was very fast paced which I enjoy the only thing was I was working the night shift (midnight-8 AM) six days a week before Christmas. After Christmas was (3 AM-8 AM) which was ok. However I would have rather worked days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s all about the Customers first
FedEx is a place for those that need a supplemental income and prefer a graveyard shift. They promote mainly Safety first for employees. They are very high on Attendance & Punctuality. It’s not a job for the faint of hearts but a place of employment that doesn’t have much layoffs with minimal turnovers. They also promote education thru their company to help promote to other positions.
Fedex
It was a really good job overall hard labor but pays really good and the managers are really great to work with if you get this get ready for that hard labor
2,0
Hard work
A lot of work to be paid an unfair amount. Most of the managers are cool expect the young kids who know absolutely nothing and work people very poorly.
Hours
Pay
Great job
It was good paying job, I had people who supported me and helped me go higher up in the company. Everyone had great leadership, the job was hard at times but everyone around you help you push through
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not for the weak or lazy.
Constant movement fast paced job. Need to be strong in body and mind. Don't bother wasting your time and your coworkers time if you can't handle it. You become an "Industrial Athlete."
Hours
Never enough people working
Fun Place To Work
Pros: Work Shifts are 4 - 5 hours long and off on the weekends
Cons: No pre-warning on shift cut backs. Could notify employees before wasting time to attend work, just to be let go after clocking in.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés