Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Owner Operator Driver

Munkakör megnevezése
Owner Operator Driver72 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
72 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 582 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx honors what they promise, they try to keep you busy, if you are avelibol to work. Management is good, you can count that somebody will contact you whis any concern. They have good communication whis drivers . Numero 1 if you do a job you get paid what they offer to paid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex freight over all is a very good company to work for. It is very easy to move up in the company in many different ways, from forklift drivers to drivers, and into management there’s indefinite positions available
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will go broke with FedEx custom criminal lot of favoritism dispatch sucks you be seating two or 3 days waiting on a load then you get one for a day run stop and wait 2-3 days again but when favoritism driver's show up they jumped in front of you
active work place
your job is your primary boss

central dispatch always there to help

they are very good on custom brokers

best equipment

clean work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
You expect to make money as an independent contractor but the loads are few and far between. You have to sign a contract with them to work for a flat rate fee per mile. There is no guarantee of miles per week either.
Get to travel
Kontra érvek
No regular sleeping hours . Have to pay for everything whether you make any money that week or not.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Set way to much u will go broke u have 2 bid on loads ,dont doit dont doit I've been driving for 28 years set everywhere dont let know one lie to u ,,you will go broke fleet owners get priority on loads
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good hard work, once you are able to purchase a route....... it took me over 2 years of working on the previous load line to be able to start as a driver.......
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was not bad on nice days they treated employees to cook outs and Free promotional items, sometimes even cash depending on the event. worked at own pace.
Pro érvek
Work at your on place sooner your get done sooner you got home
No room for Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the company just trying to do more active work for my health. I made a lot of money and seen my family a lot I was an over the road driver home three days a week I loved it until my codriver got into an accident
Great pay
I was 3000 miles away from home
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a delivery driver. I feel like I took alot of positivity and wisdom with me from this experience, I learned alot and excelled, but didnt enjoy it as much as I had hoped.
Munkahelyi kultúra
.... if you know someone already employed with the company, or who can put in a good word for you, then you could be ok. But, if you go in there on your own and expect to be treated fairly, it probably won’t happen.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked a lot of hours. That was both good and bad. The job was fairly easy until you had to work the dock in freezing cold or burning hot temperatures.
Great pay, great benefits
Kontra érvek
Corporate, long hours, working the dock at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
No load opportunity, unfair pay, poor despatch service, resettlement or payment not fast, their insurance charges you extra money and so on. I can say a lot about this company and very trapped.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No union, all they care about is pick up and deliveries, even if you lose a leg and an arm in the process, loss your arm, dont care ,deliver the package
No union
No communication from dispatch
Loads constantly cancel

Used to be great till freight dropped now they want drivers to move for basically free

They seem to have forgotten that they need drivers

Learn to bid loads according to trucks don’t send them into dead zones without relocation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex custom critical! Could care less about its drivers. Your best bet is to stay away from this company no benefits, no consideration for good drivers slowly sucking the life out of you.
Kontra érvek
Management does not care about its employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am tired of trying to compete for loads. Tired of my pay being held for 3+ weeks because their computer system is always "going down". Am not being reimbursed enough for gas and tolls. Am also tired of being told that I can not get a load because someone else has not had a load for a longer period of time than myself; even though I was the first to accept that load.
see above
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a contractor for FedEx. Manage load for the daily delivery. Maintain truck and do payroll. Also pay ant bills. Made pick up of packages for delivery at other locations on other days
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for 1 week, 50 hours in 4 days. I haven't worked since late September so I went from doing nothing to nonstop lifting stuff & being gone 12 hour days. Of course I was going to be dire & exhausted but I kept going. I twisted my back but was fine to go in but the boss told my trainer to just drop me off at my car without ever talking to me. I went to the Drs to make sure it was just that I was out of shape & got a Drs note to return a day later. I called/text my boss to make sure I was all good to go back & he said he would call me back & he never did. His wife was the person who hired me but she works for a company that handles the hiring. I had to call/text her to get told "this isn't working out" no explanation nothing. The BOSS couldn't even talk to me when I had him on the phone, he told me he would call me back & I waited hours before texten his wife who is not an employee of FedEx & she told me. I worked close to 50 hours got paid for 42 & 1$ less than i was told.
Not sure of any
Kontra érvek
Management is lousy, set up of trucks unorganized adds an extra hour plus to your day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work , some drama overall good working place, good equipment , always adding new stuff, good pay good benefits, best part of day getting in truck and driving away
Munkahelyi kultúra
I actually worked at the Fedex ground facilities but i heard good things about Fedex main company. I think there is room for growth depending what position at the company.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés