FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Owner Operator Driver

67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 209 értékelés megtekintése
Going broke
Owner/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2019, november 21.
Set way to much u will go broke u have 2 bid on loads ,dont doit dont doit I've been driving for 28 years set everywhere dont let know one lie to u ,,you will go broke fleet owners get priority on loads
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
GROUND OWNER OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2019, november 14.
Good hard work, once you are able to purchase a route....... it took me over 2 years of working on the previous load line to be able to start as a driver.......
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Great with safety
Driver/Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2019, szeptember 12.
I love the company just trying to do more active work for my health. I made a lot of money and seen my family a lot I was an over the road driver home three days a week I loved it until my codriver got into an accident
Great pay
I was 3000 miles away from home
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a growing experience
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, augusztus 12.
I was a delivery driver. I feel like I took alot of positivity and wisdom with me from this experience, I learned alot and excelled, but didnt enjoy it as much as I had hoped.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
I wouldn’t recommend it
Driver / Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Van Nuys, CA2019, július 26.
.... if you know someone already employed with the company, or who can put in a good word for you, then you could be ok. But, if you go in there on your own and expect to be treated fairly, it probably won’t happen.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Great job
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2019, július 22.
Worked a lot of hours. That was both good and bad. The job was fairly easy until you had to work the dock in freezing cold or burning hot temperatures.
Great pay, great benefits
Kontra érvek
Corporate, long hours, working the dock at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
False promises and lie
Owner/Operator CDL A driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, július 20.
No load opportunity, unfair pay, poor despatch service, resettlement or payment not fast, their insurance charges you extra money and so on. I can say a lot about this company and very trapped.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Just a job
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2019, június 18.
No union, all they care about is pick up and deliveries, even if you lose a leg and an arm in the process, loss your arm, dont care ,deliver the package
No union
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Trucking is no more
Driver/Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union, OH2019, június 18.
No communication from dispatch
Loads constantly cancel
Used to be great till freight dropped now they want drivers to move for basically free
They seem to have forgotten that they need drivers
Learn to bid loads according to trucks don’t send them into dead zones without relocation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible! Your only as good as your last load
Driver/Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2019, április 25.
Fedex custom critical! Could care less about its drivers. Your best bet is to stay away from this company no benefits, no consideration for good drivers slowly sucking the life out of you.
Kontra érvek
Management does not care about its employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
see below
Owner/Operator of business (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2019, április 8.
I am tired of trying to compete for loads. Tired of my pay being held for 3+ weeks because their computer system is always "going down". Am not being reimbursed enough for gas and tolls. Am also tired of being told that I can not get a load because someone else has not had a load for a longer period of time than myself; even though I was the first to accept that load.
see above
Driver
Owner/Operator of Parrothead Entedriverrprise (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, április 2.
Was a contractor for FedEx. Manage load for the daily delivery. Maintain truck and do payroll. Also pay ant bills. Made pick up of packages for delivery at other locations on other days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Very unprofessional
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, ME2019, március 12.
I worked for 1 week, 50 hours in 4 days. I haven't worked since late September so I went from doing nothing to nonstop lifting stuff & being gone 12 hour days. Of course I was going to be dire & exhausted but I kept going. I twisted my back but was fine to go in but the boss told my trainer to just drop me off at my car without ever talking to me. I went to the Drs to make sure it was just that I was out of shape & got a Drs note to return a day later. I called/text my boss to make sure I was all good to go back & he said he would call me back & he never did. His wife was the person who hired me but she works for a company that handles the hiring. I had to call/text her to get told "this isn't working out" no explanation nothing. The BOSS couldn't even talk to me when I had him on the phone, he told me he would call me back & I waited hours before texten his wife who is not an employee of FedEx & she told me. I worked close to 50 hours got paid for 42 & 1$ less than i was told.
Not sure of any
Kontra érvek
Management is lousy, set up of trucks unorganized adds an extra hour plus to your day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
good place
Driver/Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wisconsin2019, március 3.
good place to work , some drama overall good working place, good equipment , always adding new stuff, good pay good benefits, best part of day getting in truck and driving away
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Good Company
Owner/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, február 28.
I actually worked at the Fedex ground facilities but i heard good things about Fedex main company. I think there is room for growth depending what position at the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Humboldt ,tn worse place to everwork
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humboldt, TN2019, február 17.
Got hurt on job off a3 days then got fired trucks are not dot up to date. They overheat and headlights go out going down the road but they don't give about you as long as they make money
Plays favs to people
Quick pace
Owner/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, január 25.
A typical day starts around 4-am planning routes with the manager.I learned how to manage in quick pace environment to meet our delivery deadlines. Hardest part of this job it very hard work. Most enjoyable part of the job able to help people to advance in there professional.
OWNER
ALL RESPONSIBILITIES AND RISK WAS ON ME
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Chaos for beginners
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2019, január 17.
trucks lacks basic interior lighting after 5;30 pm it becomes very very hard finding parcels and streets,smell of fumes diesel no ac. average of 79 to 90 stop daily. get to know some good people team players as well as other kind individual who only look for themselves sad but true. management only care about the job get done regardless employee sacrifice or even safety. the hardest part oj the job in my opinion is when you have a route mostly commercial and at the end of the day still have 25 more stops residencial that need to done no matter what or you get a code 27 7 Package Not Delivered – No Attempt
MONEY
NO LIFE
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Great
Owner Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, január 10.
Custom Critical is a great company. Every interaction was professional and pleasant.

If I were to continue or return to over the road driving, Fedex Custom Critical is where I would be.
Compensation
Over the road driving
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
what else you want me to say here...
OWNER OPERATOR EXPEDITOR STRAIGHT TRUCK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2018, december 19.
As a owner operator i was always treated with respect ,people at Fedex always do their best to help you as much as they can...Company stands behind its drivers...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van