Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Operations Manager312 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
312 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is working with people training and development new hires and other new managers. I’m still able to have a life outside of work. The people I work with can be most helpful at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
its had its ups and downs over the last 20 years. No lunches or breaks unless you are houtly or anything over an assistant manager. i only called off 3 times in all those years. If you are a woman you can wite your own ticket to sny position .They are activly promoting them without the experience of their male counterparts.. Hours are rough long and at odd start times. Yes there is favoritism , nepotism, and treating unliked employees differently. Supervisors and Ops Managrrs are solid good people no issues. Upper mansgement is out of control and out of touch with reality. No bonus checls for management anymore. Hourly get 2 bonus checks per year.
Pro érvek
pay, people, gratitude from hourly
Kontra érvek
no lunches or breaks, hours, no bonus, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company complained over and over they weren't making a profit and that.s why we couldn't receive raises.
They also changes our requirements to keep us from receiving raises..
Good Benefits
Worklife/Balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be unsafe to work at times. No breaks. Need to find time throughout your shift to eat. Sometimes water is provided as well as food. Management can be unorganized at times.
Benefits and overtime
No breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Use it to gain the necessary management experience need to apply at a better company.
The pay is terrible but the benefits were good. As a Operations Manager you will feel beat on and unappreciated on a daily basis. The final straw for me was I was told that I couldn't wear a Marine Corps Hoodie during winter because it was unprofessional. I'm a Retired Marine.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Everything except benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex has a fantastic people service profit philosophy, treat your people well to deliver great service which brings in profit, providing a great preposition for all the stakeholders - staff, shareholders alike.
Tutition Assistance
Kontra érvek
Shift Based, you may not prefer some shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor work environment where leaders and delivery workers are worse of than temporary workers. No Healthcare support or benefit for those who are injured or exposed to dangerous conditions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has many positives, Typical day is full, Management is good, attention to detail and willingness to help where needed is a plus. Hardest part of the job is it is physical to start out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has great benefits to offer and pay decent wages to their employees. They do not offer employees opportunities to work more and force employees to over exert themselves to meet production goals within small time frame in order to cut as much labor costs as possible. FedEx upper management would push to finish workload without giving employees a break or they would have us work through our 10 minute break and take the 10 minute break after finishing work and tell us to take 10 minute break before clocking out.
Pro érvek
Sometimes would have snacks or food on special occasions.
Kontra érvek
Short-breaks, micro-management, heavy work load, limited hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and room for promotions. If you would like to get promoted quicker, transferring to other facilities help tremendously. Very early morning shifts for most employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, always busy and on he move. Don't really have job security when you work for a contractor, so have to make sure to stay on top of everything at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at FedEx. I gained a great deal of knowledge and experience working at FedEx. Employee oriented. Customer oriented. The Company strives to deliver The Purple Promise to it's customers.
- Great opportunity to advance
- Good job

- Great learning and training facilities

- Excellent workplace and environment

- Excellent opportunities to explore a variety of job functions

- Excellent family values

- Team building, team work

- Hardest part of the job was the long hours

- Staffing presented an issue as well

- Best part was giving back to employees
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, training, special days/events, family day
Team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
When no one is ever enthusiastic or excited to come to work that’s a problem. And that’s from all 3 shifts. Major micro managing in this company. Under appreciated even when company goals are met.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but you must love the transportation, logistics industry. Must really care about customer service and be flexible and tolerant of cchange.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Eat, sleep, work. Long hours. 10-12 hour night shifts. Good pay and benefits. Little work life balance if any. You try and sacrifice a couple hours of sleep to try and have a life outside of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the years in which I’ve worked for the company everyone here works as a team with many shared goals. We try to always put our best foot forward and keep our terminal somewhere that our employees continued to enjoy and put their confidence in us.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced with high expectation of work quality. Good benefits for the job, just need to keep your work life balance in the forefront. Just need to do the job with pride and ethics - do what you say, say what you do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good company to work with. Good working emvironment and good office policies and procedures. Location is perfect and conducive relatable to my working experiences.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here at FedEx. Its such a wonderful company. I hope I can stay with them throughout my career. I loved to travel to training classes that they offered. I've learned so much this year working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was fortunate to have had a great opportunity to work at FedEx starting at working part time on the night sort to becoming a station manager. It was on awesome job culture that I learned much from that has helped me in my career of managing people.
The culture and training