Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Manager

308 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 138 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is a busy one will keep you occupied
Has many positives, Typical day is full, Management is good, attention to detail and willingness to help where needed is a plus. Hardest part of the job is it is physical to start out.
It is like a gig job
Poor work environment where leaders and delivery workers are worse of than temporary workers. No Healthcare support or benefit for those who are injured or exposed to dangerous conditions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx over work they're employees.
The company has great benefits to offer and pay decent wages to their employees. They do not offer employees opportunities to work more and force employees to over exert themselves to meet production goals within small time frame in order to cut as much labor costs as possible. FedEx upper management would push to finish workload without giving employees a break or they would have us work through our 10 minute break and take the 10 minute break after finishing work and tell us to take 10 minute break before clocking out.
Pro érvek
Sometimes would have snacks or food on special occasions.
Kontra érvek
Short-breaks, micro-management, heavy work load, limited hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and room for promotions.
Fast pace and room for promotions. If you would like to get promoted quicker, transferring to other facilities help tremendously. Very early morning shifts for most employees.
Manager
Good place to work, always busy and on he move. Don't really have job security when you work for a contractor, so have to make sure to stay on top of everything at all times.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Fun place to work.
I enjoyed my time at FedEx. I gained a great deal of knowledge and experience working at FedEx. Employee oriented. Customer oriented. The Company strives to deliver The Purple Promise to it's customers.
- Great opportunity to advance
- Good job

- Great learning and training facilities

- Excellent workplace and environment

- Excellent opportunities to explore a variety of job functions

- Excellent family values

- Team building, team work

- Hardest part of the job was the long hours

- Staffing presented an issue as well

- Best part was giving back to employees
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, training, special days/events, family day
Team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management from yo top
When no one is ever enthusiastic or excited to come to work that’s a problem. And that’s from all 3 shifts. Major micro managing in this company. Under appreciated even when company goals are met.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work hard, pay is good
Good place to work but you must love the transportation, logistics industry. Must really care about customer service and be flexible and tolerant of cchange.
Good pay, poor hours
Eat, sleep, work. Long hours. 10-12 hour night shifts. Good pay and benefits. Little work life balance if any. You try and sacrifice a couple hours of sleep to try and have a life outside of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an amazing company to work for.
In the years in which I’ve worked for the company everyone here works as a team with many shared goals. We try to always put our best foot forward and keep our terminal somewhere that our employees continued to enjoy and put their confidence in us.
Fast Paced with high expectation
Fast paced with high expectation of work quality. Good benefits for the job, just need to keep your work life balance in the forefront. Just need to do the job with pride and ethics - do what you say, say what you do.
Head of operations
A good company to work with. Good working emvironment and good office policies and procedures. Location is perfect and conducive relatable to my working experiences.
Love my job at FedEx
I love working here at FedEx. Its such a wonderful company. I hope I can stay with them throughout my career. I loved to travel to training classes that they offered. I've learned so much this year working here.
My FedEx Career
I was fortunate to have had a great opportunity to work at FedEx starting at working part time on the night sort to becoming a station manager. It was on awesome job culture that I learned much from that has helped me in my career of managing people.
The culture and training
None from my perspective
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Awesome company. Been working here for over 6 years. I love what we do I just don't like the direction the company is heading with the introduction of 7 day operations.
Challenging, People oriented, Safety Driven
FedEx Express is an exceptional company to work for. Being extremely focused on it's people, there is no question why this company is as successful as it is. The amount of training that is involved to ensure success for all aspects of job functions goes a long way to why customer's are given exception service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for but...
Don't get in trouble for they will look to replace you rather then working through or fixing issues. The process to appeal for a job is a jock, expect to give a statement and only answer direct questions with no ability to elaborate.
Manger
Great job. It has its up and downs but overall it is a good company. I have been there for many years and it has given me opprotunity to grow and reach new levels of managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was an amazing opportunity
While working in central control I learned how to use Microsoft's ability. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I could learn new skills everyday. A typical day would include checking emails and sending out hourly reports. Higher Management was a major factor for my two promotions helping me develop skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are there to get results.
FedEx is all about numbers and metrics. If you produce you stay. It is not easy chasing an ever moving hoop to jump through but 12 hour days gives you plenty of time to try.
Pro érvek
Job security, the freight never stops
Kontra érvek
Ever changing metrics and lack of consistency between centers and managers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés