FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Manager

303 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 623 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work hard, pay is good
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2020, január 3.
Good place to work but you must love the transportation, logistics industry. Must really care about customer service and be flexible and tolerant of cchange.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good pay, poor hours
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, december 26.
Eat, sleep, work. Long hours. 10-12 hour night shifts. Good pay and benefits. Little work life balance if any. You try and sacrifice a couple hours of sleep to try and have a life outside of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an amazing company to work for.
Operations Supervisor/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monmouth Junction, NJ2019, december 9.
In the years in which I’ve worked for the company everyone here works as a team with many shared goals. We try to always put our best foot forward and keep our terminal somewhere that our employees continued to enjoy and put their confidence in us.
Fast Paced with high expectation
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, november 20.
Fast paced with high expectation of work quality. Good benefits for the job, just need to keep your work life balance in the forefront. Just need to do the job with pride and ethics - do what you say, say what you do.
Head of operations
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parañaque City2019, október 23.
A good company to work with. Good working emvironment and good office policies and procedures. Location is perfect and conducive relatable to my working experiences.
Love my job at FedEx
OPS Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rock Springs, WY2019, október 21.
I love working here at FedEx. Its such a wonderful company. I hope I can stay with them throughout my career. I loved to travel to training classes that they offered. I've learned so much this year working here.
My FedEx Career
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lithia Springs, GA2019, október 17.
I was fortunate to have had a great opportunity to work at FedEx starting at working part time on the night sort to becoming a station manager. It was on awesome job culture that I learned much from that has helped me in my career of managing people.
The culture and training
None from my perspective
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Full Time Ops Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 8.
Awesome company. Been working here for over 6 years. I love what we do I just don't like the direction the company is heading with the introduction of 7 day operations.
Challenging, People oriented, Safety Driven
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  DGO2019, október 3.
FedEx Express is an exceptional company to work for. Being extremely focused on it's people, there is no question why this company is as successful as it is. The amount of training that is involved to ensure success for all aspects of job functions goes a long way to why customer's are given exception service.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for but...
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Binghamton, NY2019, szeptember 30.
Don't get in trouble for they will look to replace you rather then working through or fixing issues. The process to appeal for a job is a jock, expect to give a statement and only answer direct questions with no ability to elaborate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Manger
Manager Hub Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 24.
Great job. It has its up and downs but overall it is a good company. I have been there for many years and it has given me opprotunity to grow and reach new levels of managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was an amazing opportunity
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2019, szeptember 23.
While working in central control I learned how to use Microsoft's ability. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I could learn new skills everyday. A typical day would include checking emails and sending out hourly reports. Higher Management was a major factor for my two promotions helping me develop skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are there to get results.
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2019, szeptember 21.
FedEx is all about numbers and metrics. If you produce you stay. It is not easy chasing an ever moving hoop to jump through but 12 hour days gives you plenty of time to try.
Pro érvek
Job security, the freight never stops
Kontra érvek
Ever changing metrics and lack of consistency between centers and managers
Plan for your future
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 9.
Know why you are there make it work for you. Opportunity presents itself. Learn as much as possible and take advantage of all the benefits and career opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a place wher you can grow if you put effort to lern more.
OPS II MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ellenwood, GA2019, szeptember 2.
You have opportunities to do grow, by pursing more knowledge, showing up to work on time, and being productive. Your attitude carries you a log way at this job.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Depends on you.
Fun place to work
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, augusztus 28.
it is a great and fun place to work. they are big on teamwork and unity. The hardest part of the job is the long hours. the most enjoyable part of the job is the people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Physically demanding place to work with great benefits.
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hutchins, TX2019, augusztus 23.
A typical day at work last about 10-14 hrs. Tough environment that can be physically and mentally challenging. The pay is decent but the benefits are great!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best if your an hourly employee
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2019, augusztus 6.
The work load is unrealistic. 65-75+ hours (at work plus everything that comes with management) with a salary of 45 hours. This is standard not occasional
very demanding
Operations Manager- US Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, július 30.
Work is demanding and work/life balance is not the best. This will vary from location to location. The company is very safety and people oriented. The most satisfying aspect of the job is providing great customer service.
FedEx: Great part time job
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, július 25.
I am still currently at FedEx Hard work, pay could be better, but benefits are what keeps me coming back. Used to be all about the package handlers, but with rising costs, and lower reimbursement, part of the culture of reward and recognition has dropped by the way side Hope they can get back to that
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van