Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
60 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 439 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, very fast paced and stressful. I had a health issue and I had no choice but to resign. The customers were demanding but I enjoyed my job.
Great company
Long hours, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is a joke. Its like being in Junior high. Pay and benefits are great. Co-workers are nice. But its policy and procedures are extreme and change without letting team members know
Great wage
Not a fair workplace
Munkahelyi kultúra
fedex was a good opportunity for me where i lived. the work allowed me to expand my knowledge about the delivery business and logistics operation management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was terminated due to a women that previously had words with me over a guy I informed FedEx management and they brushed me off the lady ran into me purposely to start a fight I went and informed them again and instead of removing her the problem they fired me bc she played the victim there is zero communication between anyone there as well they do shady things to get pple fired they allow bullies to run the place
Shady stuff
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is one of the top freight companies to work for if you are looking for part time work. It is really hard to get in as a full time employee. They have benefits if you are both part time and full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with the people I work with. I also, enjoy the job that i do. All the employees make you feel welcome. Malke you feel like family. All of the managers and supervisors are very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Fedex Freight on Shawson dr for a little over 2 years. There is a reason why this location has a huge turn over, that it self speaks volumes. pros: pay + benefits cons: management is terrible, the manager gossips about confidential things to others, toxic environment, cut throat industry, they are extremely cheap, office is outdated, a lot of unnecessary & unclear policies, unclear of the right way of doing things, lack of training. You end up doing more than the position you were hired for, for example taking turns at the receptionists desk since they are too cheap to hire one. They expect operations to move with 0 errors, even if they aren't your errors it somehow falls under your responsibility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get to work with great people & the pay is very competitive. My son has had cancer twice (& beat it) since I've worked there & they have gone out of their way to support me in any way I needed to help him
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always busy, constant customer inquiry phone calls had to have thick skin because often times the customers get upset because there was something wrong with the shipment or it was late and they take their frustration out on you. So the ability to keep calm and carry on is most essential. Nice office building the management team was usually pleasant there was plenty of opportunities to move up within the company. Strong FedEx work culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company but the way it is being managed is an absolute shame. Some managers are bullies, have no people skills when speaking with associates, and take out their personal problems on people at work. When you speak up for yourself, you get assigned complicated tasks and treated like dirt.
pay is good
Kontra érvek
Favouritism, lack of people skills among management, no room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started out enthusiastically looking forward to working at FedEx. After 3 months I was bewildered at the lack of direction from Management. They seemed to re-invent the work assignments every day and at time changed direction mid stream. For a large organization that spans the globe I was not impressed. Maybe other work locations are better managed than the one I was assigned to.
Large Fortune 500 company with name recognition
Kontra érvek
too many micro managed rules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed ex needs some full time positions if they want to compete in the market of customer service and satisfaction.its not about the quantity of workers it’s about the quality of work there workers are giving them.
Advancements
Kontra érvek
You would Need a second job
Munkahelyi kultúra
The drivers aren't given enough credit sometimes. Getting to know them and appreciate the energy & the part they play in delivering customer satisfaction is what makes Fedex a great delivery service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security Benefits Opportunity for Advancement Nice people No office politics Solid company to work for Best in Canada Lots of locations to choose from if you want to relocate close to home
Pro érvek
Great company to work for
lots of work to do
Munkahelyi kultúra
provides steady work,but does not treat employees well. work/life balance is not good. employees are underpaid for what is expected of them. benefits are decent
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very great company to work for. The take care of your. Love working.for fedex. Always room for advance you carefer. Great hours that fit your schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working part-time is a great way to make a decent paycheck and maintain benefits, especially if you are in school. Management is overworked and has little time to take note of employee feedback.
Pro érvek
Benefits for part-time employees. 401K. Paid-time off.
Fast-paced, over-worked employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want an off-balance work life, working long hours and feel unappreciated...work at FedEx! Poisonous work culture with no support. Training system is non-existent.
Great Benefits
The list is endless!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend working fro Fedex home delivery, ground or custom critical as a contractor. Your time, and or monetary contribution is not valued.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, great benefits, great people to work with, unfortunately the management team in my building is horrible. Lack of communication within this building.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very fast paced and very time demanding job. It is a cool place to work in that you are consistently on the move and it makes the day go by fast.
Pro érvek
Fast paced, change of scenery daily
Low pay