FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Agent

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 693 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good team. manganergs are inhumane
Operations Support Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North London2019, december 12.
Managers are slave drivers. throw you under the bus.
constant taking short cut but then reprimand the staff for what they haven't been taught. rubbish training every time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Operations support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2019, november 26.
It was great experience to work with the company, learnt many things to explore. Helped me to excel in my skills. The company standards are excellent to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operations Support Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burntwood2019, szeptember 30.
I love my role at fedex, however I do not agree with how my depot was run. Specially management favouring others, and basically being treated unfairly.
Hours, customer queries
Management, rate of pay
2,0
Management team Bully and Intimidate
Ops agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Matraville NSW2019, július 26.
Some managers that have been there many years get away with treating staff like garbage. Unable to properly treat people they just bully and intimidate.
Good work mates
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Express TSCS is the best to workplace.
Ops Support Agent Snr (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ambala, Haryana2019, február 28.
FedEx Express TSCS is the best to workplace. There is the to do work as per define SOP.•Dealing with Couriers/ Transporters and monitoring their performance by analyzing delivery schedule.
Eight hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 3Jelentés
1,0
A corporation
Local Depot Ops Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Slough, Berkshire2019, január 11.
If you like a deep dive job then this is the position for you. If you like constant stress then this is the perfect position.

It's a shame, I worked as a depot operative and so I worked between the levels of warehouse, drivers, my team (admin) and management. When you work in a corporation who is truly backwards and who can't even support their employees let alone, upgrade the technology you work with then you have a problem.

The culture was great, as long as my manager wasn't around. I can't tell you how many grown men I have seen cry, due to being forced to do something they possibly cannot due to their van.

FedEx caused me so much stress that even now, I have moved on, I only need to see the logo and it brings it all back to me... PTSD possibly, and due to the amount of stress I lost my memory.

It was a toxic environment when I worked there due to management. Even though I have heard that manager has left, I wouldn't invest my time not even if I was dead working for this corporation ever again.

Company is more focused on money and stats and forcing their staff to do things they don't want like forcing drivers to go back for delivery's despite the driver is correct in their sops.

The tech is so old that, its fifty, the power pad devices often break. When I left.. A good few other members of staff left after me because they couldn't work there anymore due to the toxic environment.
Pro érvek
Resigning your job seriously. Best thing I ever done!
Kontra érvek
Feeling dirty all the time due to having dirt on your keyboard from warehouse.
Very Productive
Operations Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Point, GA2018, július 16.
Learned a lot . Different from most jobs. Coworkers awesome. GM, HR Liaison are very nice. Had a great experience in regards to my assignment. Would love to work again.
Room for professional growth
HUB OPS AGENT II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Subic Bay Freeport Authority, Philippines2018, június 4.
FEDEX provide lots of trainings to its employees. There are also lots of benefits not only to the employees but also to the employee's family members.
Challenging place to work
Senior Express Clearance Operations Import Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, október 31.
At FedEx we analyze documents/invoices to determine admissibility and type of release required on invoices with U.S. Customs. I have learned to multi-task and to work with various screens on two computers at one time. The workplace is very quiet but busy. A certain amount of shipments need to be pushed through for release in an accurate and timely manner.
The hardest part of the job would be sitting for eight hours just focused on shipments with no movement throughout day other then lunch.
The enjoyable part of the job is the challenge to get the most shipments released for approval so we can satisfy our customers needs.
Good insurance
short breaks
Wonderful
Operations Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, október 11.
Working at Fedex was greatly appreciated, I started out as a package handler and worked my way up to data entry clerk. My department phased out when the company went automated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
provide opportunities to employers to grow and build confidence in their skills
Hub-Ops Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olongapo2017, június 22.
Worked for several years in this company.From the start they give trainings and develop your confidence to work as a team .Give freedom to choose and promote harmonious relationship to your superiors.
มีความรับผิดชอบ ชอบเรียนรู้สิ่งใหม่ๆ นอกเหนือจากหน้าที่การงานของตัวเอง
Operations Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  บางพลี, สมุทรปราการ2016, augusztus 9.
การทำงานที่เต็มไปด้วยความรับผิดชอบและมีความรอบคอบต่อการทำงาน การตรงต่อเวลารับผิดชอบในหน้าที่ของตนเองและช่วยเหลือเพื่อนในยามคับขัน การจัดการภายในองค์กรตามนโนบายของบริษัทที่ดูแลพนักงานไม่ให้เกิดการบาดเจ็บในขณะทำงาน เพื่อนร่วมมีความสามัคคีช่วยเหลือซึ่งกันและกัน สิ่งที่ยากที่สุดในการทำงานคือความละเอียดรอบคอบ สิ่งที่สนุกที่สุดในการทำงานคือความมีน้ำใจของพนักงานด้วยกันและหัวหน้าเอาใจใส่พนักงานทุกคนอย่างเท่าเทียมกัน
พนักงานทุกคนมีความเป็นมืออาชีพ
การทำงานที่เห็นแก่ตัว
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as a data entry and secretary.
Operations Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carolina, PR2015, július 26.
Had a LOT of job responsibilities while I was there. People are very nice, and are helpful if needed. Overall, I did enjoy my work there.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Job got to be quite overwhelming for such a position; pay raise only granted to those at the top, not everybody got raises
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14NemJelentés
N/A
OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR/SERVICE AGENT/CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2015, július 8.
I have already submitted my review about FedEx Ground twice before. Data job is easy, management focused more on numbers, not employees. Every manager is different
Easy data breakfowns
Kontra érvek
Long hours, no air conditioning in warehouse
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Life at FedEx
Revenue Operations Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kaki Bukit2015, június 29.
My co-workers were nice. In fact I made quite a few good friends in there. We were always busy everyday. The best thing about FedEx is the working hour because it's a guaranteed Monday to Friday schedule.
Kontra érvek
Long hours and no incentives
Very Productive Customer service
Operations Agent, Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burbank, CA2014, május 5.
Promoted to Operations Agent from Courier as a result of work performance and experience in company. Customer service, data entry, answer and route telephone calls, greet and administer customer service, prepare and maintain file, prepare calendar schedules through MSOutlook, maintain personnel data for employees, purchase uniforms and equipment for RTD drivers and management. As courier I scanned inbound and outbound freight, delivered and received packages, unloaded and offload freight daily.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job with a good working enviroment.
Operations Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Herndon, VA2013, december 10.
Working for a company that always gives you avenues for advancement and fair treatment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good environment to work at
Operations Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2013, december 3.
A typical day at work was entering employees time cards. Each data entry keeper had a certain amount of time cards each day they had to eat with in a limited time. The faster the work gets done the earlier one can go home. That was the best part. It was a part time job, if a time keeper works under 17 hours, they will get their guarantee of 17 1/2 hours. The hardest part of the job is making sure there were no mistakes. Any mistype one can count against the time keeper. The management was okay, there were times when he did not want to listen what the time keepers had to say because he seem to always have to delegate majority of what he want to be done. Over all, the aura in the office was very good energy and it was filled with woman. Everyone got along GREAT.
Pro érvek
The time keepers got to go on lunch break any time they want, as long as, the work is done.
Kontra érvek
The manager was always checking hours to see who was milking the clock.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Good Company
Operations Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis2013, szeptember 4.
I've learned a lot working at FedEx, i don't have anything bad to say about the company!! Great company!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van