Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Office Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 442 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes, a company will ask its employees to write their own performance reviews. Employers use these self-reviews to obtain the employee’s perspective on his or her performance. You shouldn’t be afraid of this exercise; it’s a chance to highlight what you’ve done well. It's very important that you showcase your work, achievements and performance in the best possible manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, fast paced, team environment, coworkers helped each other, work ended when last driver and bills of lading came in, had to stay until all work completed
salary, coworkers, flexible
Kontra érvek
had to stay until finished
Munkahelyi kultúra
constant customer stress, they want print work done right away and don't understand that it takes time to produce quality work. Management is great in giving you the tools to perform your job!
great hours
Kontra érvek
constant pressure to get job done quick
Munkahelyi kultúra
collecting files came from other country. inputting airwaybills by batch date. retrieving airwaybills. co worker are good and i learn a lot that time.
free transportation
8 hrs duty
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The first 7 years at Fedex was enjoyable but they started consolidating service centers resulting in a job location change and when that happened hrs redused to 32 hrs per week and occasional split shifts
pay
job schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location was a typically male dominated workplace and made no if, ands about it. I learned alot about Hazmat shipments and I loved the drivers themselves. Management was the ones that were male dominated and I understand it is not that way at all locations.
Great benefits
Management was highly volitle
Munkahelyi kultúra
Our main goal is to deliver freight to our customers on time. Continuous freight status follow-up and feedback to customers improve customer's relations and help us exceed expectations. We deliver the purple promise which is make every freight delivery experience outstanding.
Great work environment
Fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a part of the trucking industry and handling a vital part of what makes the company successful. Being able to be needed in more than one area in the business and available for various shifts.
Working with a fun crew
Kontra érvek
Often times working with too many women.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was there for eight years and I was able to learn quite a bit about trucking, dispatch, and billing. I even acquired a forklift license towards the end of my employment there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for 7 years started part time then went to Customer Service worked on the dock receptionist OS&D This place I wanted to work there until I retired but things did not go good when the recession in 2008 When it was American freight it was a great Company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with this company for over 15 years, I excelled and received many various awards throughout the years. Overall I loved my job until management was changed with whom I had a personality clash. It was then that it became a task to go to work.
Pro érvek
good paying position; was a nice working environment prior to new manager
Kontra érvek
long commute from my home
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best thing about Fedex is sense of community and family which one can perceive and appreciate.
Teamwork
Kontra érvek
Because of bad economy lack of hours/harder to make a living.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Fedex Freight is pretty easy going. You do your daily taks, wait on drivers to come in and it goes from there. A repeat day in and day out. I have learned different things that go with the transportation industry, billing, customers reactions and concerns, and patience ddelaing with those customers. Management and co-workers are easy to get along with. They both know their jobs and what they are doing. The hardest part of my job is not understanding everything that goes on. There is (at times) miscommunication and that is key to this type of industry. The most enjoyable part of my job is the typing. I love to type, and billing 150+ bills a night fulfills that desire.
Health Benefits, Good Compensation
No breaks until 6 hours of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company just very stressful and intense at times. I learned to be 99% accurate, drivers are very nice and loving but management could be irate at times.
Pro érvek
pay, people, benefits, brand loyalty
Kontra érvek
management stresses a lot, minimum room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Place to work, Good Co-workers, The most enjoyable is customers, hours..pay I learned to pay attention to detail more.
good job
part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my job in college and I loved everything about it. Great pay and always felt you were compensated for your efforts.
Great Pay
Had to work nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with FedEx Freight. Everyone was very kind and amicable while I worked there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work was busy, but peaceful. I learn how to communicate with different people. I had a great manger. My co-worker where fun. I really did not have a hard part of my job. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting a pay check.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work includes: scanning documents, indexing/keying documents in the computer system, assisting in the billing department
flexibility
work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was one of the first ones to arrive in the morning, started my day by reading my emails and answering the overhead switchboard calls. i learned every aspect of customer service from the switchboard to receptionist to billing to rate quotes and scheduling appointments. my coworkers were easy to get along with (i am a people person). i was always planning the holiday dinners and decorating. the hardest part of this job was trying to complete every single tasks and leaving with nothing carrying over to the next day. most enjoyable part of this job was communicating with my customers on a daily basis.
great insurance package - 401k -
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company to work for, however due to constant rotation of managers, (4 in 5 years) it seems to cause frustration with not only the drivers but office worker too.