Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Office Administrator

Munkakör megnevezése
Office Administrator23 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manage competing priorities daily while fostering delivery of superior customer care and services. Promoted from accounts billing to office administrator within 2 years. Met and exceeded quota for outbound calls as well as up sold to additional services Fedex provided. Organized and planned the responsibilities of the drivers on a daily basis. Managed a high call volume of inbound and outbound calls.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a fast paced environment and attention to detail is required. Communication is a necessity and sometimes you must be able to effectively use team work.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a fast-paced career, very detail oriented which I happen to like and strive at. It's slowly been declining due to leadership skills and allowing other hourly employees to "be the boss".
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job was very interesting, we were good team, when you love your job ther is no difficulties. I have learned much more responsibilities, and take care customer shippment.
The most enjoyable was when you are satisfying to the customers with the best service.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clerical work is what I did at FedEx. Everything about this company was top-notched. Employees, Managers, Supervisors were all great people to work with and work for. Everyday was a new day for enjoying work at FEDEX.
The whole environment.
NON
Munkahelyi kultúra
Smooth operations due clearly stated out tasks.
Great team work which makes work fun

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to tackle a challenge succesfully
Good time for lunch 30 min
Less hours availble
Driver's Receiving
Data Entry , Billing Entry

i'd start my day with driver receiving enter there pick ups in the system scan all there papers mark down there hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is Ok, but when it comes to advancement within the company, it's all about who you know and if the supervisor likes you. For about a year, I asked to be put on an earlier shift and they dropped me down from a full time employee to a part time employee and I had been working for this company for 5 years. I was told I would have to apply for the same position again and wasn't told why I had to apply. In the beginning I was told when something became available and was never informed on being put on earlier shift. I didn't feel that was fair to be dropped down from Office Admin to a part time package handler with less pay. When I transferred from one station to another, they opened up a position for another worker with the hours I needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want hard working environment then this is the place for you.
Lots of opportunities if you're in a management position.

Great team vibe.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company has a fast paced enviroment where proper time managment skills is a necessity. The employees were all team players and management was very supportive and encouraging. The employee benefits during the years I was employed could not be surpassed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Answering phones, emails, going into different sites for work. Co-workers are great. I learn to multi task daily. I don't think I have a hard part of my job. and I enjoy being around my co-workers and the hours are great.
Pro érvek
Good hours and work/life balance, healthcare is great
short breaks, pay
Spread sheets for management,
Apply address corrections to vision,

Research code 85's to confirm the package did get delivered.

Proficient in Microsoft Excel, word, office

Answer customer service calls and questions.

Process driver applicants
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx has amazing benefits such as Tuition Reimbursement, Medical, Vacation Days, and Many Discounts on different products. The ability to transfer within, ability to learn every aspect of the company to widen your experiences.
Pro érvek
That satisfaction of making a person's day
Kontra érvek
Upset Customers that are unreasonable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend this job to everyone. Absolutely the best job I've had. You can work your way from the bottom to top in a matter of time. The work can get tough, but if you keep a positive attitude you will be rewarded.
Great benefits
breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
With this job I have learned how to balance five task at once and get them all done correctly in a timely manner. I have been able to learn how to deal with multiple situations and solve them all on my own. Being a person where I have to be doing something at all times this is a great job, you do have to be able to balance things or it will all fall apart and you will fall behind.
Healthcare, benefits, lifecare program
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day I answered phone calls and emails from our customers and help them with any problems or concerns. The management and co-workers are always there to help you with the work or ways to improve it.
Comunitcating to our customers
hard to advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was no typical day
I ran the office from inventory, files, banking, vendors, dales, anything and everything that needed doing

ran office lunches, rewards

part of the socail committee

Learned alot about little things and a little about alot of things

Management, dealt with i supervisor and 5 managers

co-workers where great,

Hardest part was juggleing all my responsibilities at the same time

The most enjoyable part of my job was the drivers early in the morning when I had to hand out their equipment
Pro érvek
Organizing all the rewards and parties
Kontra érvek
Too much stress with all the responsibilities
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with FedEx Ground, because everyday is a leaning experience and I continue to learn and grow within the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job offered me an awesome opportunity for growth. I started out as a receptionist and worked my way up to a senior legal secretary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day at work I was productive and take initiative to help others. I worked well with others and had a positive attitude. We had a productive day with great communications skills.The most enjoyable part of the day was making customers happy by providing them with excellent customer service.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful, poor management. No job work/life balance, not a good work environment. It's almost as employees are not suppose to have a personal life.
Can't think of any
Kontra érvek
Low pay, poor management, short breaks, not a good work environment